PDA

View Full Version : Next up: WIU (GET TO THE BSA!!!!)

HoopsBison
02-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Huge game on Thursday Feb: 14th at the BSA against the leathernecks of Western Illinois. Need everybody and anybody at the BSA as this team is playing for 1st PLACE!

A win on Thursday puts us in great position to grab a share of the conference regular season championship and a top two seed.

Game starts at 7pm, Get to the BSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatanka
02-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Huge game on Thursday Feb: 14th at the BSA against the leathernecks of Western Illinois. Need everybody and anybody at the BSA as this team is playing for 1st PLACE!

A win on Thursday puts us in great position to grab a share of the conference regular season championship and a top two seed.

Game starts at 7pm, Get to the BSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN. Getcherasstothesauna. Bring your date. Hell, if KyRo can do it so can you. If you're married, bring your wife too. She'll enjoy the company as long as you don't make her go get concessions for you and your date. FILL THE BSA.

HandoEX
02-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Gonna be there, this is a can't miss game. The losing streak to WIU ends Thursday!!!

DIBISON
02-10-2013, 05:49 AM
The wife and I will be there. It is time to get out and support Bison Basketball!!

ndsubison1
02-10-2013, 07:27 AM
I don't care if its Valentines day I'm going to this game!

SlickVic
02-10-2013, 05:31 PM
can saul win the biggest game of year be there

Heres a play saul from my main man sam hum

La up top with marshall pick and roll clear everyone else out felt rotate to top of key for 3 if pick roll falls apart run it every time in last 3 min

Kermit
02-10-2013, 06:01 PM
can saul win the biggest game of year be there

Heres a play saul from my main man sam hum

La up top with marshall pick and roll clear everyone else out felt rotate to top of key for 3 if pick roll falls apart run it every time in last 3 min

If only it was this simple. Marshall Bjorklund is a really good low post player. I love what he brings to the table. That said, I don't think he is a great pick and roll guy. He doesn't appear to be very comfortable catching the ball on the move, and he is definitely not a pick 'n pop guy.

Huge game Thursday night. When Taylor went down I didn't think we would be in position to take the conference lead at this point of the season. Go Bison!!

DjKyRo
02-12-2013, 04:15 AM
In +1!

Anybody noticing a trend here?

Civil06
02-12-2013, 03:28 PM
In +1!

Oh yeah, well I'm in +2, and one of them will spend the whole game sitting on my lap!*

*This statement would be so much cooler if I was still in college.

Tatanka
02-12-2013, 03:53 PM
In +1!

You finally got some alone time with that other dude sitting next to your girl?

DjKyRo
02-12-2013, 05:10 PM
You finally got some alone time with that other dude sitting next to your girl?

Don't want to jump the gun but I think we got it all locked up.

Professor Chaos
02-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Isn't Braun expected back soon? I thought when he got hurt the initial prognosis was 4-6 weeks and he got hurt one month ago today.

HoopsBison
02-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Isn't Braun expected back soon? I thought when he got hurt the initial prognosis was 4-6 weeks and it'll be 5 weeks since he got hurt come Saturday.

Last week Saul said it would highly improbable for Braun to play next Friday for the bracketbuster game, which was Taylor target and when he wanted to return. I haven't heard anything other then that, if I had to guess he will play the last week of the regular season against UNO and then the SL tournament.

Foot injuries are tricky though and can linger, hopefully Taylor is able to get healthy and give us a lift to make that final push.

imabison
02-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Isn't Braun expected back soon? I thought when he got hurt the initial prognosis was 4-6 weeks and he got hurt one month ago today.

Pretty sure early on they said Nebraska Omaha game perhaps the last game of the season...

Fast50Dad
02-13-2013, 02:11 PM
From NDSU:

herdmember
02-13-2013, 02:28 PM
From NDSU:

I like it. I'm in +4. Hoping for a big crowd tomorrow night.

BisonNation11
02-13-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm in +1, just have to find the +1... First MBB game since Woodside & Co.'s last home game...

unbison
02-13-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm in +1, just have to find the +1... First MBB game since Woodside & Co.'s last home game...
pretty sad stat there

dragonsfan
02-13-2013, 03:53 PM
i would love to see ndsu get close to a sell out this thursday and saturday so they let the ndsu admin know that the fans really want the bsa done now and that they back this basketball program

roadwarrior
02-13-2013, 04:19 PM
i would love to see ndsu get close to a sell out this thursday and saturday so they let the ndsu admin know that the fans really want the bsa done now and that they back this basketball program

Are you going to show up for another game this season? Or is one game the limit?

TheBisonator
02-13-2013, 07:53 PM
We need to get at least 3,500 people there tomorrow night. And that's because my expectations for attendance are low. Ever since we only drew a paltry 1,741 for UMKC not too long ago.

HoopsBison
02-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Hoping to see a strong student crowd that is engaged and loud, this big game and the students can bring some extra energy. Wonder why they dont have the yell leaders at basketball games anymore...?

Tatanka
02-13-2013, 08:02 PM
We need to get at least 3,500 people there tomorrow night. And that's because my expectations for attendance are low. Ever since we only drew a paltry 1,741 for UMKC not too long ago.Not a great excuse but the weather was pretty crappy that night. That said, I was there.

80ALUM
02-13-2013, 08:35 PM
We will be there providing the weather cooperates.

NDSUstudent
02-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Not a great excuse but the weather was pretty crappy that night. That said, I was there.

And the opponent was even crappier than the weather. That said I was also there.

Bison"FANatic"
02-13-2013, 09:30 PM
It was only -20 without the windchill and the wind was whipping pretty. That said, I was at home in front of the fire nice and warm but I will be there tomorrow, probably only use 2 of the 4 tickets though as my wife isn't going to go and bring the little one last I heard.

NDSUstudent
02-13-2013, 09:45 PM
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151504318289532

Jdubs21
02-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Ordered my tix today and they said there isnt very many tix sold. I hope there is a big walk up crowd

SDbison
02-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Ordered my tix today and they said there isnt very many tix sold. I hope there is a big walk up crowd BSA sucks! Total embarassment of a facility for a DI state school. And they wonder why attendance suffers. Get with the 21st century North Dakota.

HandoEX
02-14-2013, 01:40 AM
In +1 for walk up tickets.

perthbison
02-14-2013, 01:56 AM
Is there a web stream for this game, a free one?

dmkisser
02-14-2013, 02:09 AM
BSA sucks! Total embarassment of a facility for a DI state school. And they wonder why attendance suffers. Get with the 21st century North Dakota.

This is the truth :facepalm:

Jdubs21
02-14-2013, 02:19 AM
U should go to the game to support your team not because of the gym they play in. We have a legitimate shot at makin the tourney this year and we cant get fans to watch tbis team. Its sad

SDbison
02-14-2013, 02:40 AM
U should go to the game to support your team not because of the gym they play in. We have a legitimate shot at makin the tourney this year and we cant get fans to watch tbis team. Its sad Why should the Bison play in a place that is crappier than some high school gyms. Also who wants to drive a long distance to watch 2 hours of basketball in a shit facility. Regardless of what you think it makes a difference. Low priority for basketball by NDSU and the state of ND gets a low priority from fans. The hot & cold temperatures, crap concession stands, poor sight lines, uncomfortable seats, nasty sound system, ancient bathrooms and so on make the BSA a miserable experience. Not everyone is nuts just to watch basketball. If Bison football was still at the old Dacotah field I doubt actual attendance would be 19,000 ever!

NDSUstudent
02-14-2013, 02:46 AM
NDSU has raised how much money to fix the damn thing? 36 million? I wouldn't call it a low priority, it is priority #1.

But for the state it is a non-existent priority. Unless of course NDSU was in Valley City, Bismarck or Williston...then the money would flow in. There would be no end to the bitching if even a couple million in state money went to NDSU for a DI athletics facility.

SDbison
02-14-2013, 02:55 AM
NDSU has raised how much money to fix the damn thing? 36 million? I wouldn't call it a low priority, it is priority #1.

But for the state it is a non-existent priority. Unless of course NDSU was in Valley City, Bismarck or Williston...then the money would flow in. There would be no end to the bitching if even a couple million in state money went to NDSU for a DI athletics facility. Total BS........the state of ND kicked in like 1.3 million of the original 3 million to build the BSA. How is it they have no responsibility now? And the fundraising is going so slow.........

NDSUstudent
02-14-2013, 03:04 AM
Total BS........the state of ND kicked in like 1.3 million of the original 3 million to build the BSA. How is it they have no responsibility now? And the fundrasing is going so slow.........

I'm guessing that is the last major athletic facility project that they were a part of(not sure who paid for the BBF renovation). Due to neglect from the state the school has a ton of academic facility needs, there was a thread that showed pics of one building on campus and it was an absolute embarrassment. It's hard to be asking for athletic facility money when you have some major academic needs.

I will say this for the millionth time, if NDSU was in a normal state the school would probably be playing in a new arena by now. But we can't use bonding and we have to raise every dime before starting, it is the most backwards way to build any major facility. I wish somebody had some common sense and would fix some of these issues.

BisonNation11
02-14-2013, 03:04 AM
Total BS........the state of ND kicked in like 1.3 million of the original 3 million to build the BSA. How is it they have no responsibility now? And the fundraising is going so slow.........

Last I saw the amount needed to start construction was around $36-37 million due to increased costs of construction. With that said, I have a feeling something is holding this whole thing back. In the last two years, Team Makers has increased their fundraising around $500-750,000. Either the cost of this thing is going up exponentially, or NDSU is dragging their feet. Only other option I can think of is they've made new plans for a bigger expansion and just haven't told anybody (I see this as highly unlikely).

NDSUstudent
02-14-2013, 03:27 AM
Here is the most recent update regarding the BSA/SHAC

People are anxious about the BSA, where are we with that?

“One of the biggest challenges that we have to get finished is the BSA. Getting that project done will solidify our programs for many years to come. We are kind of on the last push here. The legislative folks have the project in, from what I understand, the governors budget to be approved once the legislative session is done in April. Our goal is to have our dollars raised by April. If we have the amount raised we can start the process of construction… We got some big asks we have made, but yet everybody can play a role. If we get everything raised soon after April, we think it’s a eighteen month to two year project. If we get the bid,we hope to be shoveling some ground by July or August.”

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/02/athletic-direction-with-gene-taylor/

Jdubs21
02-14-2013, 01:03 PM
There is almost 200k people in the fargo moorhead area. Not exactly a long distance to drive and we cant average 4k fans is pathetic. Also the atmosphere can be good at times. When we played kansas state or pretty much any team back when the fab 4 played was quite a fun atmosphere. Its suprising how good of team we have for such a poor facility and fan support.

Jdubs21
02-14-2013, 01:25 PM
I want the new arena as bad as anybody but im not going to not support our team and players because of the facilities they have no control over.

Kujava23
02-14-2013, 02:07 PM
BIG GAME TONIGHT FOR THE HERD....Hopefully defense can create some offense so dont have to battle in half court setting to get points

unbison
02-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Why should the Bison play in a place that is crappier than some high school gyms. Also who wants to drive a long distance to watch 2 hours of basketball in a shit facility. Regardless of what you think it makes a difference. Low priority for basketball by NDSU and the state of ND gets a low priority from fans. The hot & cold temperatures, crap concession stands, poor sight lines, uncomfortable seats, nasty sound system, ancient bathrooms and so on make the BSA a miserable experience. Not everyone is nuts just to watch basketball. If Bison football was still at the old Dacotah field I doubt actual attendance would be 19,000 ever!well duh dacotah field didnt hold 19,000..... you just love being negative you find some enjoyment in bitching

dragonsfan
02-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Sdbison i am in utter amazement that the state of north dakota flush with billions cant help ndsu over the threshold heck we in minnesota paid for tcf stadium or at least most of it. roadwarrior i dont know where you sit, but my uncle likes the red chairs up in the balcony the sight lines are pretty sweet when the students stand up you have about a 2 foot visual cushion to watch

Bison"FANatic"
02-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Why should the Bison play in a place that is crappier than some high school gyms. Also who wants to drive a long distance to watch 2 hours of basketball in a shit facility. Regardless of what you think it makes a difference. Low priority for basketball by NDSU and the state of ND gets a low priority from fans. The hot & cold temperatures, crap concession stands, poor sight lines, uncomfortable seats, nasty sound system, ancient bathrooms and so on make the BSA a miserable experience. Not everyone is nuts just to watch basketball. If Bison football was still at the old Dacotah field I doubt actual attendance would be 19,000 ever!

I give a bunch of my season tickets away as I am not around a lot of weekends and then also with a child who was a infant last year for the season and 1 this year it makes it harder to take her to the games as she likes her schedule. Well I have given my tickets to people and then offered them again and I have had more than one decline because they said the BSA is a piece of crap and was not enjoyable, good basketball but uncomfortable, temperature sucked and PA system was laughable. So we could have a great team and we wouldn't consistently fill the BSA in this day in age in my opinion. People expect more than they used to.

SDbison
02-14-2013, 05:49 PM
I want the new arena as bad as anybody but im not going to not support our team and players because of the facilities they have no control over. I never said you or a significantly interested fan would not go to a Bison basketball game because of the crappy BSA. Having said that, I am quite sure that some lower interest or casual fans of Bison basketball have decided not to go to games (especially if they have to fight winter weather and /or a long drive) and pay for a ticket to have a crappy spectator experience. At minimum, the current BSA is definitely a detractor for new fans. People get excited when a venue itself adds to the experience.

SDbison
02-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Sdbison i am in utter amazement that the state of north dakota flush with billions cant help ndsu over the threshold heck we in minnesota paid for tcf stadium or at least most of it. roadwarrior i dont know where you sit, but my uncle likes the red chairs up in the balcony the sight lines are pretty sweet when the students stand up you have about a 2 foot visual cushion to watch
I just don't see the sense of urgency from anyone at NDSU to get this done. The current BSA is pathectic. The renovated BSA is a bare bones revamp that is limited due to using the current structure and it is taking way too long to arrange funding. The cost seems to be going up faster than the fundraising! The State of ND is going about this crap totally wrong. I just know if I was President of NDSU, or the AD, I would be so pissed at the jackasses in the legislature, the Board of higher Education, etc...........for this and the funding per student! What a freaking joke!

SDbison
02-14-2013, 05:57 PM
i give a bunch of my season tickets away as i am not around a lot of weekends and then also with a child who was a infant last year for the season and 1 this year it makes it harder to take her to the games as she likes her schedule. Well i have given my tickets to people and then offered them again and i have had more than one decline because they said the bsa is a piece of crap and was not enjoyable, good basketball but uncomfortable, temperature sucked and pa system was laughable. So we could have a great team and we wouldn't consistently fill the bsa in this day in age in my opinion. People expect more than they used to. this ^^^^^^^^^ so very true.

SDbison
02-14-2013, 06:02 PM
well duh dacotah field didnt hold 19,000..... you just love being negative you find some enjoyment in bitching Calling out fact is bitching? And I know, dacotah field could never hold 19,000.........was just using it as an example to make a point. What is your problem? You like to just bitch at others for posting something you don't like. Give me some counter points as to how the BSA is good enough, or that the fundraising is moving right along with confidence when it will be done?

unbison
02-14-2013, 07:56 PM
Calling out fact is bitching? And I know, dacotah field could never hold 19,000.........was just using it as an example to make a point. What is your problem? You like to just bitch at others for posting something you don't like. Give me some counter points as to how the BSA is good enough, or that the fundraising is moving right along with confidence when it will be done?
Lol a bad example then .... I have never said that its a good facility it's a pile it is what it is ..... If one were to use your logic people should probably stop hiring engineers and biology students from ndsu due to inadequate facilities.. As far as bitching about people you just make it so dam easy

Bison03
02-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Geez people, we get it. The BSA sucks and needs renovation. The sooner the better. If you are a fan of Bison basketball and want to cheer them on to victory; come out tonight and get loud and have a great time watching a great team try to win. If you are a fan of hanging out in a nice facility and don't really give a crap about the team playing; then go to a UND hockey game or something.

Bisonfan1
02-14-2013, 08:30 PM
BSA blows. Cant make it to game, on call, cant be 100 miles away. I hope there is a good crowd tonight and the Bison pull off a victory. I think anytime anybody mentions you know what from up north, they owe $10.00 bucks towards BSA construction. Project complete by next season at the rate it is mentioned in threads all over the board here. :D

jimmyptubas
02-14-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not seeing it on direct tv anywhere so i will try to be listening from gobison...or at least following those courageous enough to update BV.

Tatanka
02-14-2013, 09:59 PM
I know this is in the basketball thread and nobody will see it here but BUMP. GETCHERASSTOTHEBSA. See you there!

unbison
02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
I know this is in the basketball thread and nobody will see it here but BUMP. GETCHERASSTOTHEBSA. See you there!

Dam straight

HoopsBison
02-14-2013, 11:01 PM

Well said Tatanka! and don't be afraid to make some damn NOISE!

#SeeYouAtTheSauna

MNLonghorn10
02-14-2013, 11:07 PM
*fart*....

KSBisonFan
02-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Bison continue to run the table for the last part of their schedule and win by 5. LA and Bjorkland lead a balanced attack.

Tatanka
02-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Here early. Sparse crowd but walkup looks decent. Its already hot in the mezzotemperate zone.

onbison09
02-15-2013, 12:11 AM
2-2 at the first media timeout.

Bison03
02-15-2013, 12:11 AM
First team to 30 points wins

SDbison
02-15-2013, 12:12 AM
Ugly basketball........4 minutes into game 2 - 2 tie.

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 12:13 AM
good free throws 4-2 bison

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 12:14 AM
Any video available??

good free throws 4-2 bison

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 12:14 AM
tied now on 48 percent free throw shooter

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 12:15 AM
Phantom foul call on Felt. Ugly game as expected so far.

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 12:17 AM
Arrgghhh...Fox Sports has the bunnies and IUPUI or the screw and Sac St...

KSBisonFan
Tray content launching 3's....0-3 so far. Bjorkland with 0 shots

SDbison
Hey Bison lets play some basketball......this girl game sucks!

onbison09
02-15-2013, 12:18 AM
6-10 WIU at the second media timeout

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 12:24 AM
This parks is killing us!

AjaxTheMighty
02-15-2013, 12:27 AM
I love watching college basketball, and I love the Bison! NDSU has a team that is both college level and named the Bison. Also, I can't go tonight! (But go Bison!)

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Bison finally forcing some action by pushing the tempo and feeding the post. Down 3 and shooting < 30% so we should feel fortunate.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 12:31 AM
Bison finally forcing some action by pushing the tempo and feeding the post. Down 3 and shooting < 30% so we should feel fortunate. Bison shoot like shit at home......wtf?

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Just started watching and we're on a 4-0 run...usually it's the other way around when I join in on the action! Let's get this!

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Refs have called a ton of touch fouls on us so far!

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 12:41 AM
Bison up 5 at half. Saul needs to tell the guys to only shoot hook shots in the 2nd half....even from 3. Those are the only shots we are making. Defense is playing really well so far. Crowd looks and sounds good on GoBison.

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 12:42 AM
10-0 run since I started watching...yeah, I'm taking the credit. SDSU crushing IUPUI.

Bison03
02-15-2013, 12:46 AM
Of Treyvon's 5 buckets, I think 3 were hook shots. Need to set some screens for some threes. None made so far. D is playing good. Some bs touch fouls being called. Trey needs to keep it rolling.

onbison09
02-15-2013, 12:53 AM
USD up 8 on Oakland

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 12:55 AM
USD up 8 on Oakland

Well that's good!

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Have we made a shot outside of 5-7 feet?

Hansel
02-15-2013, 01:01 AM
way too many perimeter jumpers

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Bison 1 point in 5 minutes.....really? Saul ball sucks!

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Bison down 3 and getting outplayed* to start the 2nd half.

*asses being handed to them

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Bison 1 point in 5 minutes.....really? Saul ball sucks!

Every offensive possession seemingly a struggle just to get a shot off.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:12 AM
Bison 1 point in 7.5 minutes.........piss poor play I don't care how good their D is..........

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:13 AM
3 for 8 from the foul stripe will get you beat.

Bison 1 point in 7.5 minutes.........piss poor play I don't care how good their D is..........

onbison09
02-15-2013, 01:14 AM
This reminds of the SDSU second half. Maybe I shouldn't watch Bison basketball games.

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:14 AM
so will 0 for 9 from the 3 line

3 for 8 from the foul stripe will get you beat.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:15 AM
OK......lets see if Saul knows how to coach. Bison at or very near bonus and no fouls on Bison. Time to get aggressive, drive the lane and get some free throws.

jub1982
02-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Saul should keep the on the court over halftime.

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Looks like WIU getting some foul issues...might be the break we need

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Bison still with only 1 point in nearly 8.5 minutes.........pathetic!

Bisonfan1
02-15-2013, 01:18 AM
wasnt that Tatanka out on the floor with the mop ? at least he is into the game.

Bisonfan1
02-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Bison still with only 1 point in nearly 8.5 minutes.........pathetic!

ya think so ?? oh wow a basket

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:19 AM
yotes and Oakland 54-52

heckler
02-15-2013, 01:20 AM
This reminds of the SDSU second half. Maybe I shouldn't watch Bison basketball games.

Looks like WIU's coach made some halftime adjustments. Just like SDSU.

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Bison foul-a-thon

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:24 AM
Ugliest game ever! Bison with 5 points in 12 minutes.

Bisonfan1
02-15-2013, 01:25 AM
27-32 - 5 down, football score with 8 minutes to go, really ?

heckler
02-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Bison foul-a-thon

Bison either getting frustrated or tired.

onbison09
02-15-2013, 01:26 AM
God the Summit refs are horrible.

onbison09
02-15-2013, 01:31 AM
3 points might as well be 10

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 01:31 AM
NOthing is going down!!!

jimmyptubas
02-15-2013, 01:32 AM
*quote of the night

Sd

First to thirty wins

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:32 AM
Bison 7 points in 15 minutes........i don't care what level that sucks!

totoinfl
02-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Fat lady seen warming up

Bison03
02-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Fat lady seen warming up
4 point game, 4 to play; not quite

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 01:37 AM
One of the ugliest games I've seen in a long time.

SDbison
Bison going to lose........this team and saul sucks

onbison09
Do we know we can make adjustments at half?

heckler
02-15-2013, 01:38 AM
Do we know we can make adjustments at half?

Nope......

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:40 AM
Bison basketball........throw in the towel. No offense. no coaching adjustments......same ineffective crap.

onbison09
02-15-2013, 01:40 AM
The line on this game was NDSU -9 :rofl:

MNLonghorn10
02-15-2013, 01:41 AM
8-24 on combined 3's and ft's? nice.

heckler
People wonder why Bison basketball doesn't get the attendance figures that we should and why the SHAC hasn't started...

AjaxTheMighty
WIU is plain better than us on any court. We are pretenders for summit tourney. Maybe Braun will change things but WIU deserves it tonight. Just plain embarrassing. These games are where an offense helps. Street ball can only win so many games.

AjaxTheMighty
02-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Bison basketball........throw in the towel. No offense. no coaching adjustments......same ineffective crap.

Right! No offense.

BisonNation11
02-15-2013, 01:44 AM
It seriously couldn't be any hotter in here, except for the Bison shooting. Just plain awful.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:44 AM
The line on this game was NDSU -9 :rofl: Bison can hardly score 9 points in a half.....ha ha great home court advantage.

KSBisonFan
02-15-2013, 01:47 AM
I believe this is 6 straight losses to WIU and it's like we don't know what's coming. Can we make an adjustment or throw some wrinkles in our offense?? Every possession looked identical. Marshall low, 4 guys out beyond 3-land, ready, set, insanity!

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:47 AM
After watching that excuse for a game I am switching over to concentrate on football. Total suckatude.

westnodak93bison
02-15-2013, 01:48 AM
WTF?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

heckler
02-15-2013, 01:48 AM
I will give Saul the fact he can coach some D but he has said countless times that his offensive strategy is play good d and let the offense come.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:49 AM
I believe this is 6 straight losses to WIU and it's like we don't know what's coming. Can we make an adjustment or throw some wrinkles in our offense?? Every possession looked identical. Marshall low, 4 guys out beyond 3-land, ready, set, insanity! This! Saul just plays the same thing and makes it easy for the other team.

344Johnson
02-15-2013, 01:51 AM
That was not fun to watch. I will let the more educated minds figure out what went wrong other than we didn't make baskets.

SDbison
02-15-2013, 01:51 AM
I will start watching Bison basketball again when I hear they learned how to play offense. These low scoring games and the BSA are driving fans away.

Bisonfan1
02-15-2013, 01:53 AM
I will give Saul the fact he can coach some D but he has said countless times that his offensive strategy is play good d and let the offense come.

Offense went. my oh my. Some work to do thats for sure. SDbison total meltdown coming 3-2-1 my phones ringing, its him. Wonderful.

silkamilkamonico
02-15-2013, 01:54 AM
I share the pain. Struggling is tough. For the first time in 20 years i was able to cheer on bison football again. They better not lose that again.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 02:09 AM
Just not fun to watch. Every game (against decent opponents) is a struggle to score points.

silkamilkamonico
02-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Offense is down in all of college basketball all over the place. It sucks but it is what it is.

heckler
02-15-2013, 02:19 AM
Offense is down in all of college basketball all over the place. It sucks but it is what it is.

2nd lowest point total in Bison history. It must be really down this year.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 02:22 AM
Ouch, that was brutal.

Im afraid at this point Western Illinois is our daddy.

acf2
02-15-2013, 02:22 AM
What was the crowd like?

onbison09
02-15-2013, 02:24 AM

They need to change the shot clock from 35

silkamilkamonico
02-15-2013, 02:24 AM
2nd lowest point total in Bison history. It must be really down this year.

No excuse for bison. It must have been bad tonight. I do have to laugh at the posts of how ndsu offense is so bad and they suck. As if posing their best player shouldnt have any effect in a game with 5 people on the court.

Jay
02-15-2013, 02:29 AM
Worst. Game. Ever. BSA was hot too. Highlights from Dom tonight will be LA's dunk. Maybe a sky hook from Tray. Doesn't have much to cut up.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 02:29 AM
I dont like to get negative because I know how good we can be but we just flat out laid an egg tonight. Terrible the whole way around.

We are offensively challenged right now against the elite teams on our schedule. We have to many guys on the floor that simply dont demand enough attention from defenses. WIU in particular with Braun out is killer for us because they have the only guy in the league that can take away Bjorklund.

This loss really hurts, we are most likely a lock for the 4 seed now.

heckler
02-15-2013, 02:30 AM
No excuse for bison. It must have been bad tonight. I do have to laugh at the posts of how ndsu offense is so bad and they suck. As if posing their best player shouldnt have any effect in a game with 5 people on the court.

Guess adjustments are too tough for the ole ball call coach maybe he is posing too?

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 02:34 AM
What was the crowd like?

pretty average

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Might have been the worst offensive second half in school history. I can't mention one good thing that happened offensively in that entire half. I can't even single a player out, it was a team collapse.

Saul was right at the end of the game when he was asked what is the adjustment he can make if we play them again and he said I can put Taylor Braun on the floor.

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Worst. Game. Ever. BSA was hot too. Highlights from Dom tonight will be LA's dunk. Maybe a sky hook from Tray. Doesn't have much to cut up.

That sky hook from Tray is a great shot but he didn't even attempt one in the second half. I just don't get it, the coaches need to pound it into to his skull that he can be so much more versatile. He had a tremendous first half and then he turned into a jump shooter the second half. I know he can hit jumpers, I am not saying he shouldn't shoot them but Tray was killing them with that sky hook. His length and jumping ability is a nightmare for some teams to defend.

silkamilkamonico
02-15-2013, 02:41 AM
Guess adjustments are too tough for the ole ball call coach maybe he is posing too?"losing" was the mispelled intention.

What adjustments would you have made?

CalBison97
02-15-2013, 02:44 AM
"losing" was the mispelled intention.

I would make the same adjustments Coach Bohl makes: those that have us winning in the end. :biggrin:

heckler
02-15-2013, 02:45 AM

I'll stay one step ahead of you and tell you whatever I say in this instance you in turn will say, "how do you know saul didn't say that to the team?" Am I right? All I know is that other teams are making adjustments at the half and The Bison seem to lose it in the second half.

silkamilkamonico
02-15-2013, 02:46 AM
I would make the same adjustments Coach Boahl makes: those that have us winning in the end. :biggrin:

What about the bball team? Sometimes theres just not you can do.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 02:47 AM
Tray: 5-13 10 points all in the first half.

LA: 2-15 10 points.

Bjorklund: 2-5 4 points

Tough to win your three best guys give you that, Parks is such rim protector and it really shows by looking at LA stats.

Crucial play was when Kading missed a wide open lay up down 3, that miss resulted in a Link 3 I believe and really killed us.

westnodak93bison
02-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Might have been the worst offensive second half in school history. I can't mention one good thing that happened offensively in that entire half. I can't even single a player out, it was a team collapse.

Saul was right at the end of the game when he was asked what is the adjustment he can make if we play them again and he said I can put Taylor Braun on the floor.

Did Saul really say that? BS excuse imho. Not good to tell your team they cant beat WIU without Braun. What is he gonna do if Braun cant go? Surrender?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bison"FANatic"
02-15-2013, 02:49 AM
Ouch that was brutal. Then Saul asked in post game what can you do different if you meet them again? His answer.............. Taylor Braun (He is sitting on the bench in a boot, Hello, Hello its not like he is going to just take it off and be on with timing and his shot). Coach the team you have at the time. We literally had two people falling over themselves because the both wanted to stand on the same spot outside the 3 point line close to the corner. :facepalm:

That was a embarrassing performance and the whole team including coaches should hang there head in shame. How many games can we go 10 stretches minutes with minimal scoring???????? I mean cmon we had what 8 points in the first 16 minutes of the second half. You want to get a crowd to the game stop sucking, man up and take that next step.

Entry passes to Bjorkland were there when we moved the ball around quickly and got them moving on d but it had to happen with flow and right away and our entry passer hesitated and allowed the D to catch up. It was as if we were afraid to turn it over. When we did get it inside they doubled and we worked some of our best possessions out of that.

unbison
02-15-2013, 02:50 AM
I do know we need to work on the press..... We obviously need to shoot more free throws on practice and need to figure out how to play without Braun..... As he won't be a 100% anytime soon.... Saul saying after the game what adjustments would he make next time putting Braun in there was to me a cop out..... With these players we need to figure out how to hunt
With these dogs

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 02:51 AM
No matter how you adjust somebody still has to make shots. I'm not sure I even want to look at our second half FG%.

Bison"FANatic"
02-15-2013, 02:55 AM
No matter how you adjust somebody still has to make shots. I'm not sure I even want to look at our second half FG%.

13.6%:facepalm:

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 02:58 AM

Yeah we were 3-22...

Grizzled
02-15-2013, 03:02 AM

Excuses...

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 03:06 AM
Okay to be fair Saul was very honest and gave reasons why we lost tonight, I think the comment is being blown up to be bigger then what it was. I cant imagine he was happy...hell who the hell is. That being said it wasnt one of his better coaching nights.

Also to be fair to WIU, they are a very strong team and personally the toughest draw for NDSU. I would much rather play SDSU just because of Parks and how he can handle Bjorklund.

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 03:07 AM

Sadly that is was worse than I thought it was.....

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 03:31 AM
I don't think people realize how much we lose with Taylor out, most importantly he can handle the ball a bit and take some pressure off of LA. We could also play at a faster tempo. I think vs WIU having Taylor back is the ultimate adjustment, we can do somethings that can take WIU out of their game a bit.

heckler
02-15-2013, 03:36 AM
I do know we need to work on the press..... We obviously need to shoot more free throws on practice and need to figure out how to play without Braun..... As he won't be a 100% anytime soon.... Saul saying after the game what adjustments would he make next time putting Braun in there was to me a cop out..... With these players we need to figure out how to hunt
With these dogs

That. Is. Brilliant. Why didn't I think of that? Guess I should stick to football.

1998braves64
02-15-2013, 03:39 AM
What was the crowd like?
Everytime they seem to get into it there would be a timeout... Which are crowd killers because we have to watch some lame attempts at a free throw contest or please welcome NDSU cheer team which performs the same 3 routines(ok more than that but the crowd is bored with that stuff!!! Need something like uni that tony posted to keep the fire going).

Felt had a tiny bit of success driving the ball when his threes aren't dropping why not have a sort of two prong attack w/ la?

Credit Wiu D they put the clamps on Marshall and boxed out much better in 2nd half where a bunch of tray's points came off of offensive rebs in the first half. Parks was a beast in the paint.

Also at some point the players have to execute by having the ball go through the hoop plenty of shots that were open looks that just didn't fall not the coach's fault and in defensive games MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS!! If it hadn't been for la hitting those 2 in junk time we'd been like 50%

BisonNation11
02-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Everytime they seem to get into it there would be a timeout... Which are crowd killers because we have to watch some lame attempts at a free throw contest or please welcome NDSU cheer team which performs the same 3 routines(ok more than that but the crowd is bored with that stuff!!! Need something like uni that tony posted to keep the fire going).

Felt had a tiny bit of success driving the ball when his threes aren't dropping why not have a sort of two prong attack w/ la?

Credit Wiu D they put the clamps on Marshall and boxed out much better in 2nd half where a bunch of tray's points came off of offensive rebs in the first half. Parks was a beast in the paint.

Also at some point the players have to execute by having the ball go through the hoop plenty of shots that were open looks that just didn't fall not the coach's fault and in defensive games MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS!! If it hadn't been for la hitting those 2 in junk time we'd been like 50%

I know it's Saul ball to try and get it into a certain person's hands on any given play and work the clock, but I was almost sick to my stomach watching guys take a pass and their first instinct is to look to pass again. I've never seen so many guys wide open to take a shot and they just look to pass.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 03:54 AM
I know it's Saul ball to try and get it into a certain person's hands on any given play and work the clock, but I was almost sick to my stomach watching guys take a pass and their first instinct is to look to pass again. I've never seen so many guys wide open to take a shot and they just look to pass.

Thats because most of them are confident enough to take those shots, not so sure thats on Saul as much as you make it out to be. Particular Brown and Vandenburgh are both very hesitant on taking shots.

Kading has also seem to hit a slump, early in the year he was looking to score and was confident, far away from that now. Brown while still not always willing to take the shot at least gained confidence in driving to the rim though.

BisonNation11
02-15-2013, 04:47 AM
Thats because most of them are confident enough to take those shots, not so sure thats on Saul as much as you make it out to be. Particular Brown and Vandenburgh are both very hesitant on taking shots.

Kading has also seem to hit a slump, early in the year he was looking to score and was confident, far away from that now. Brown while still not always willing to take the shot at least gained confidence in driving to the rim though.

Yeah, but that's something instilled in them. These guys aren't playing at the college level because they were great at passing the ball around the 3-point line...

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Yeah, but that's something instilled in them. These guys aren't playing at the college level because they were great at passing the ball around the 3-point line...

I agree with that, I am just saying its not "saul ball" telling the young guys to not shoot the ball. Most of them in question are true freshman so they are going to be tentative, then you throw in the fact that their roles have significantly changed with the injury to Taylor Braun. Clearly its still a work in progress and tonight it wasnt good.

Again I am going to give credit to WIU though, they put the young guys in situations like that tonight and sagged off and guarded the guys they needed to.

ndsubison1
02-15-2013, 06:29 AM

Game starts at 7pm, Get to the BSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe this is 6 straight losses to WIU and it's like we don't know what's coming. Can we make an adjustment or throw some wrinkles in our offense?? Every possession looked identical. Marshall low, 4 guys out beyond 3-land, ready, set, insanity!

Western Illinois defense is the reason for that. Parks is a beast and its hard to get around him. He's a terrible FT shooter but came up big with some down the stretch. They just do not give you good looks and its tough to get a shot off on them. Refs were garbage on both ends calling tacky stuff when its two very good physical defenses out there. The trayvonn foul call was horrendous. This was a game where we needed help else where. The free throw shooting didn't help. And we struggled to take advantage of their turnovers

1998braves64
02-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Western Illinois defense is the reason for that. Parks is a beast and its hard to get around him. He's a terrible FT shooter but came up big with some down the stretch. They just do not give you good looks and its tough to get a shot off on them. Refs were garbage on both ends calling tacky stuff when its two very good physical defenses out there. The trayvonn foul call was horrendous. This was a game where we needed help else where. The free throw shooting didn't help. And we struggled to take advantage of their turnovers

Parks got away with elbowing marshall (called) when driving the only way Marshall could have avoided it was to stand 3+ feet away, how are you suppose to avoid contact when the ball handler all the sudden sticks his 7' wingspan elbow into you. Marshall couldn't get anything called in his favor even taking it directly at Parks and getting bumped. The fouling Parks kind of backfired after the first 2 as I think he only missed one after that. I really thought they should have "run" the ball (if just to get the ball down quicker, but don't believe Saul trusts too many guys to do that without Braun out there maybe LA is it on that type of offense) a little more in transition as he (Parks) was getting somewhat winded (or appeared to be) to be part way through the 2nd half. Seem there was a lot of tacky stuff like you said for fouls then someone would get mugged both ways and nothing. Glad they got the no charge in the semi circle right though BARELY lucky the other ref came in and intervened.

As I said WIU defense is stifling we've always had low scoring games against them, now that they've had their system in place for a few years it's paying off for them. The problem was the shots (which only some were contested a good number of them were open looks) just didn't go in. In the end against a defensive team w here you're going to get limited possessions and your shots are not falling you're just not going to win games.

Bison03
02-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Fire the boot on Braun's foot, save season.

MN_BISON
02-15-2013, 01:23 PM

Yes he did and WIU also hit some big shots to close out the game. NDSU didn't step up and hit any shots and lost yet another big game.

unbison
02-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Yes he did and WIU also hit some big shots to close out the game. NDSU didn't step up and hit any shots and lost yet another big game.
Couldn't even hit free throws to keep it close in the second half at one point we missed 5 or more free throws in a row

tony
02-15-2013, 02:43 PM
You know, sometimes you just gotta cut the crust off the shit sandwich* and move on.

* paraphrasing Frank the Warthog.

bisonsupporter
02-15-2013, 03:09 PM
After last nights failed opportunity, would you consider this team a disappointment? I think for this team to get to the Summit finals will be a huge task. Next Friday's game has blow out written all over it......

HandoEX
02-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Over the last two seasons, NDSU is a combined 28-7 before January 17th and 8-14 after that.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 03:23 PM
After last nights failed opportunity, would you consider this team a disappointment? I think for this team to get to the Summit finals will be a huge task. Next Friday's game has blow out written all over it......

I think its a bit early to say that...And we will see about next Friday, certainly it will be a great challenge but Akron has been scraping by against some weaker teams and they are not near familar with us as WIU. They do have a awfully good big guy though that is going to give Bjorklund fits, so that worries me.

JSUBison
02-15-2013, 03:27 PM

I'm trying to stay positive, and I'm hoping for a win or two in the NIT, College Insider, or the AND1 street ball tourney, whichever one we make.

stevdock
02-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Last night was the first game I've been to this year. Please tell me we play better basketball then what I saw last night?? I get the defenses were good but if I would have wanted to watch Junior High offensive scoring I would have extended my practice longer last night.

bisonsupporter
02-15-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm trying to stay positive, and I'm hoping for a win or two in the NIT, College Insider, or the AND1 street ball tourney, whichever one we make.

NIT would be cool....doubt we would get a home game.

Mr. Burgundy
02-15-2013, 04:35 PM
if any other Summit League team lost a first team all conference player they would struggle. Take Parks off Western Illinois. How would that team look? How did SDSU look without Wolters? Our leading scorer, our leader, our backup PG, our only slasher and potentially best shooter hasn't played in a month. We are replacing him with not so confident Freshman who are playing their butts off but aren't really prepared to be go to scorers. Did last night suck? F YES. Killed me. Everything sucked including the refs and the building. We get it. We are a completely different team with our best player out on the court. Did teams completely pack it in with Taylor on the floor? NO. Everytime Marshall gets the ball, he is doubled immediately. That is different with Taylor on the court. This is Taylor's team, watch a practice and you will quickly figure that out. We lost more than just our best player, we lost our swagger when he stepped on a FKN camera man. Talk about bad luck. I am trying to stay positive. Several of these games would have been different with him out there. Again, at the mid major level, if you remove a superstar, it changes a team. that is all.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 04:51 PM
if any other Summit League team lost a first team all conference player they would struggle. Take Parks off Western Illinois. How would that team look? How did SDSU look without Wolters? Our leading scorer, our leader, our backup PG, our only slasher and potentially best shooter hasn't played in a month. We are replacing him with not so confident Freshman who are playing their butts off but aren't really prepared to be go to scorers. Did last night suck? F YES. Killed me. Everything sucked including the refs and the building. We get it. We are a completely different team with our best player out on the court. Did teams completely pack it in with Taylor on the floor? NO. Everytime Marshall gets the ball, he is doubled immediately. That is different with Taylor on the court. This is Taylor's team, watch a practice and you will quickly figure that out. We lost more than just our best player, we lost our swagger when he stepped on a FKN camera man. Talk about bad luck. I am trying to stay positive. Several of these games would have been different with him out there. Again, at the mid major level, if you remove a superstar, it changes a team. that is all.

Well said, I dont think some understand how much better Taylor Braun made everyone else when he was on the floor.

ndsubison1
02-15-2013, 04:51 PM
just look at lehigh, they lost a lottery pick for probably the season but they're still in first place. but i agree it would be a lot different with braun out there

SDbison
02-15-2013, 04:59 PM
OK experts, tell me why the coach and players didn't figure out some way to drive and get the ball down low to draw fouls when behind by about 5 points in the middle of 2nd half and just entered the bonus yet as a team have 0 fouls. Missed opportunity?

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 04:59 PM
just look at lehigh, they lost a lottery pick for probably the season but they're still in first place. but i agree it would be a lot different with braun out there

They have done well without him but Patriot League is pretty weak outside of Leigh and Bucknell. During the stretch CJ McCollum has been out they have played one team with a winning record.

HoopsBison
02-15-2013, 05:03 PM
OK experts, tell me why the coach and players didn't figure out some way to drive and get the ball down low to draw fouls when behind by about 5 points in the middle of 2nd half and just entered the bonus yet as a team have 0 fouls. Missed opportunity?

Combination of settling for jump shots and afraid of Parks protecting the rim. I agree missed an opportunity there but lot of credit to WIU and their defense, mainly Parks.

unbison
02-15-2013, 05:07 PM
There was no success to be had down low against parks

unbison
02-15-2013, 05:12 PM
I was thinking it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if we tried to push the pace run a 3 guard line up zastrow la brown vandenburg and tray get out and try and run on those guys idk

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I was thinking it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if we tried to push the pace run a 3 guard line up zastrow la brown vandenburg and tray get out and try and run on those guys idk

Zastrow would be a massive defensively liability vs WIU, they start a pretty big lineup. We really need Braun if we are going to push the tempo.

1998braves64
02-15-2013, 06:09 PM

LA tried several times.. he was what 2 of 18 or something FG wise? Parks prevented most good looks down low along with #32 who double teamed marshall with Parks. Marshall even tried dribbling out of the double team and then when 32 sagged back to his guy try driving around to the other side but parks was a beast and kept Marshall from getting a clear look.

It's obvious Felt is not good at shooting 3s coming off a run he has to setup in order to be effective , but that was the only open looks he was getting and only got 1 to fall.

heckler
02-15-2013, 06:15 PM

Just concentrate on football and everything will be okay. Some people wonder why the BSA isn't funded yet. There seems to be a divide between fans about the basketball program. Hopefully there will be a summit tourney run.

unbison
02-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Zastrow would be a massive defensively liability vs WIU, they start a pretty big lineup. We really need Braun if we are going to push the tempo.

We don't have Braun talking real time things to try..... Defensive liability is a mute point when you score 14 points in a half and 36 for the game

Grizzled
02-15-2013, 07:10 PM
So when we beat a team without their best player we are a lot better than they are without question. When we lose without our best player, its a perfectly good excuse cause we are without our floor general and the heart and soul of our team.

I think I am getting this basketball thing figured out.

NDSUstudent
02-15-2013, 07:14 PM
We don't have Braun talking real time things to try..... Defensive liability is a mute point when you score 14 points in a half and 36 for the game

It might work as a change of pace but eventually WIU would adjust and exploit it.

unbison
02-15-2013, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=NDSUstudent;716481]It might work as a change of pace but eventually WIU would adjust and exploit it.[/QUOTE
Like u said try ;) when plan a doesn't work u try plan b when that doesn't work u try plan c when they all don't work u end up with plan 3-ab and u can't ever quit trying till you make it work that's all

Trim
02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Perhaps Mrs. Tatanka could give the boys a free throw demonstration at the next practice.

Burnt_Secondary
02-15-2013, 09:06 PM
So when we beat a team without their best player we are a lot better than they are without question. When we lose without our best player, its a perfectly good excuse cause we are without our floor general and the heart and soul of our team.

I think I am getting this basketball thing figured out.

Congrats Grizzled, welcome to the club! Nice to have another "great basketball mine" on this board!

dragonsfan
02-15-2013, 10:43 PM
dont hurt me but since woodside has there been a big signature win outside of sdsu at home this year (which ndsu should win imho)

CalBison97
02-16-2013, 02:15 AM
http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/55254887/81588567/College_basketball_is_brutal_to_watch_right_now

You woulda thought Jay Bilas watched our game last night. These comments are dead on, except I see the referees as calling too many ticky-tack/Kobe fouls.

silkamilkamonico
02-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Bilas was on pti with a good segment about how bad college is right now offensively. said college coaches are actually teaching how to be with their body and not use their arms to foul, said any time theres legitimate skill being taught with body contact theres a problem with the way its being officiated.

Bilas imho is the best college bball analyst out there, and should be working sonewhere higher up in ncaa.

Burnt_Secondary
02-17-2013, 04:09 AM
dont hurt me but since woodside has there been a big signature win outside of sdsu at home this year (which ndsu should win imho)

FYI - A signature win would be a win against a FBS school (Not just any but probably ranked or a historical basketball powerhouse to be exact), SDSU does not qualify. No win in the summit is a signature win.

A summit tournament win might count but we haven't had those either. Maybe this year . . .

56BISON73
02-17-2013, 04:33 AM

You know the answer to this question so why ask it?

unbison
02-17-2013, 11:58 AM
You know the answer to this question so why ask it?
You know the answer to that question as well. So why ask it?

AjaxTheMighty
02-17-2013, 01:38 PM

Reword this question. 'Since Woodside....big signature win...this year'. Nonsense. Do mean since Woodside or just this year? Woody last played in 08-09.