PDA

View Full Version : Any suite seats available for this weeks game?

99Bison
11-15-2006, 01:52 AM
Looking for say 3-4 of them or so, to treat wife, grandma and the kids?

TheBisonator
11-15-2006, 04:13 AM
Cale the Fargodome ticket office. I don't know if all the suites may already be taken by companies, and you may have to be an employee or invited to watch from a suite. They may have some suites rented out on a single-game basis, but I'm not sure. You'd have to call them.

Either the Dome office, or the Bison ticket office at 231-NDSU (6278) would have some info.

99Bison
11-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Yeah, I think they are all sold now... last time I heard there was maybe one left as of last year? But good idea none the less. I have been in a couple with other companies and it's nice especially the room.

broke_back_mnt
11-15-2006, 04:28 PM
To get a suite you have to buy all 16 seats. $800/game. I had two last night but one phone call and they were gone. Sorry.

The Fabulous Fargo Dome was reluctant to rent me a suite because I only wanted 3 games. My guess is that next season we will have to take every game or not get it. Its the only way to go. All my suite mates say they will never return to the general seating area.

MN_BISONS
11-15-2006, 04:42 PM
To get a suite you have to buy all 16 seats. *$800/game. *I had two last night but one phone call and they were gone. *Sorry.

The Fabulous Fargo Dome was reluctant to rent me a suite because I only wanted 3 games. *My guess is that next season we will have to take every game or not get it. *Its the only way to go. *All my suite mates say they will never return to the general seating area.

We've got a suite for the SDSU game and when I reserved it they didn't say a word about having to rent out multiple games, in fact they were very happy with just this one game. Do you get food JBB? I did get some though the catering service and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be.

99Bison, I'd love to help you out, but I think we are full, but if it changes I'll let you know.

broke_back_mnt
11-15-2006, 05:51 PM
No we didnt go for the catering but we did bring our own in last week. They wont allow that again. ::)

I got my suite in May. at that time the pressure was to buy it out. If a suite is empty or has been released by the owner for a game Im sure they would rent on a game to game basis. Apparently it makes sense to check.

99Bison
11-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Thank MN_BISON and JBB for the info. If anything changes for you, please do let me know thanks! :-)

I could probably get 6 seats if need be without a problem.

chuckles
11-16-2006, 01:39 AM
i always feel sorry for the ppl that pay for a suite and then get the one smack dab in the middle of the student section

although, for some, this could be the best suite..

NDSUFREAK10
11-16-2006, 01:41 AM
I'd love to be right in the middle of them.

sambini
11-16-2006, 01:43 AM
++++++++++++++++++ ROCK THE PLACE STUDENTS+++++++++++++

Tatanka
11-16-2006, 02:42 AM
i always feel sorry for the ppl that pay for a suite and then get the one smack dab in the middle of the student section

although, for some, this could be the best suite..
i'd pay extra for that one...