PDA

View Full Version : SDSU second round playoff game ticket stub

dewey
01-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey all Bison fans,

I am trying to make a framed picture for my father in-law for Father's Day/his birthday and my plan is to create something like I have in the picture below on the right. The three framed pictures I have are what I received for Father's Day last year and want to give my father in law the samething. However I am having no luck tracking down his SDSU second round playoff ticket. If anyone has the ticket laying around and don't want it let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks for the help.

Dewey

GRAFTONBISON
01-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Hey all Bison fans,

I am trying to make a framed picture for my father in-law for Father's Day/his birthday and my plan is to create something like I have in the picture below on the right. The three framed pictures I have are what I received for Father's Day last year and want to give my father in law the samething. However I am having no luck tracking down his SDSU second round playoff ticket. If anyone has the ticket laying around and don't want it let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Thanks for the help.

Dewey

Those are awesome!! Don't think I could pry our ticket stubs away from our kids though. Hopefully someone can come through for you. Good luck!

aces1180
01-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Hey all Bison fans,

Thanks for the help.

Dewey

Let me check tonight at home. I keep all my stubs.

However, I wasn't able to attend that game because my wife was giving birth to our second child. I may have a few (unused!) laying around.

Bisonate
I possibly have one laying around. I'll check and let you know

dewey
I think I have some copies of last years Fargo Forum and as well as this years that I could offer for a trade if someone was looking to do the samething.

Dewey

56BISON73
01-29-2013, 07:21 PM
I think I have some copies of last years Fargo Forum and as well as this years that I could offer for a trade if someone was looking to do the samething.

Dewey

Im pretty sure I have all of mine. If Nobody can find theirs give me a holler.

td577
01-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Somewhere around my house I have one of those. I also have full tickets to the Championship game because I converted them to electronic tickets. I should have 6 of those.

dewey
01-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Did anyone find the their ticket from this game? Thanks for checking as I appreciate it.

Dewey

BisonTeacher
01-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Did anyone find the their ticket from this game? Thanks for checking as I appreciate it.

Dewey

Those are very cool. I have done something like this too with the panoramic this year and put all my tickets in there as well. Having said that, Are you sure he would want someone else's ticket in there? YOu obviously know him best and maybe he wouldnt care.

Bison"FANatic"
01-31-2013, 12:28 PM
You could always arrange them so you can't see the seat numbers but can see the opponents.

dewey
01-31-2013, 12:49 PM
Those are very cool. I have done something like this too with the panoramic this year and put all my tickets in there as well. Having said that, Are you sure he would want someone else's ticket in there? YOu obviously know him best and maybe he wouldnt care.

I thought about the fact that the ticket won't be for his seat but I don't think he will care.

Dewey