18. TCU Horned Frogs
19. Kansas State Wildcats
20. Oklahoma Sooners
21. Oklahoma State Cowboys
22. Nebraska Cornhuskers
23. Northern Illinois Huskies
24. Ole Miss Rebels
25. BYU Cougars

http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/cbs-sports-2013-college-football-preseason-rankings/

North Side
01-17-2013, 02:37 AM
K State at 19.... hmmm

coldspot
01-17-2013, 04:02 AM
September 2nd, 2013 rankings
1. Alabama
2-25. blah blah blah

unranked. Kansas State

ndsubison1
01-17-2013, 07:25 AM
alabama has to be preseason 1. a&m will be very good again and they do get bama at home next season, but they lose the majority of their OL and 6 starters on defense. also ksu could be a borderline top 25 team their backup qb is pretty athletic and they brought in the top JUCO QB

DePereBisonFan
01-17-2013, 01:56 PM
I can already feel the excitement in my heart for this game.

Also, Monti Te'o totally should attend grad school at NDSU...get it done

fargocyclone
01-18-2013, 12:18 AM

Also, Monte Teo totally should attend grad school at NDSU...get it done

I have a friend who said she was interested in meeting him... Should I give him her Twitter handle?*

*Too soon?**

**Not at all!

onbison09
01-18-2013, 12:29 AM

Also, Monte Teo totally should attend grad school at NDSU...get it done

Who is that? :D It would be badass if we can give K-State a game. (I'm not sure why people are chalking this up as an automatic close one. Synder can flat out coach and he'll get whoever he wants after this year)

BisonNation11
01-18-2013, 12:51 AM
It would be badass if we can give K-State a game. (I'm not sure why people are chalking this up as an automatic close one. Synder can flat out coach and he'll get whoever he wants after this year)

I'm not sure why you aren't chalking up the game as an automatic close one... Bohl can flat out coach and will get whoever he wants (to step up and play well) after these last two years.

onbison09
01-18-2013, 12:57 AM
I'm not sure why you aren't chalking up the game as an automatic close one... Bohl can flat out coach and will get whoever he wants (to step up and play well) after these last two years.

True. I just think that K-State is a big step up in competition than what we've had. Do I think we'll make it close? Yeah but I'm not 100% confident.

BisonNation11
01-18-2013, 01:04 AM
True. I just think that K-State is a big step up in competition than what we've had. Do I think we'll make it close? Yeah but I'm not 100% confident.

Yeah, Snyder can coach, but looking back at their last couple of seasons, I think this past season for them was a special one. I mean last year they lost their opener to Eastern Kentucky, and played a lot of games that were close. This year Klein had a great season individually and carried the team. I just have this feeling we can walk in there and go toe to toe with them. Unless they get a Johnny Football on their team this year, I see this going into the 4th quarter.

Gully
01-18-2013, 01:10 AM
toe to toe
:facepalm:
seriously? we have teh crazy speed now?:)

BisonNation11
01-18-2013, 02:26 AM
:facepalm:
seriously? we have teh crazy speed now?:)

Lol! I said nothing about speed, strength, or any other over-hyped athletic adjective you could ever use there. I meant at the end of the day, we as a team could match up with them evenly. This upcoming senior class has played in a ton of big games together and have always found a way to get the job done. I expect nothing less come August 31, 2013.

GRAFTONBISON
01-18-2013, 01:09 PM
The NDSU football team has nothing in the last several years to make anyone believe they can't be competitive in this game. In Bohl I trust!!

IzzyFlexion
01-18-2013, 01:35 PM
There would need to be a number of unfortunate circumstances for the Herd to get beat badly in this game.
I expect the winning team to have fewer than 25 points and yes.....I most certainly believe that the Bison can win it.

CarringtonBison
01-18-2013, 10:14 PM
I agree with you izzy and others....I am attending fully expecting to win the game. We may lose, but I will not be shocked at all if we leave there with a win!

reformedUNDfan
01-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Yeah, Snyder can coach, but looking back at their last couple of seasons, I think this past season for them was a special one. I mean last year they lost their opener to Eastern Kentucky, and played a lot of games that were close. This year Klein had a great season individually and carried the team. I just have this feeling we can walk in there and go toe to toe with them. Unless they get a Johnny Football on their team this year, I see this going into the 4th quarter.

kstate beat eku 10-7. MSU was down 16-9 entering the fourth before MSU completely imploded. Gave up a 95 yard td run, interception return to MSU's 8 (followed by a TD), 46 yard td run, and an 89 yard PR, all in about 8 minutes

Gully
01-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Lol! I said nothing about speed, strength, or any other over-hyped athletic adjective you could ever use there. I meant at the end of the day, we as a team could match up with them evenly. This upcoming senior class has played in a ton of big games together and have always found a way to get the job done. I expect nothing less come August 31, 2013.

I hear you....I was making fun of the "toe to toe" comment that generally comes from up North. Hence my leap to "teh crazy speed". I wouldn't be shocked if we won either but this will probably be the best competition we've ever faced and we're definitely dogs in this one. Maybe I should go? *I heard that Road was on the fence for this one.

*This is my first attempt at teh colored font thing so I'll probably screw it up

BisonNation11
01-19-2013, 11:53 PM
I hear you....I was making fun of the "toe to toe" comment that generally comes from up North. Hence my leap to "teh crazy speed". I wouldn't be shocked if we won either but this will probably be the best competition we've ever faced and we're definitely dogs in this one. Maybe I should go? *I heard that Road was on the fence for this one.

*This is my first attempt at teh colored font thing so I'll probably screw it up

Oh I knew exactly what you meant with the "toe-to-toe" thing! And if you would have said, "Road is so nervous he isn't making the trip," you would have nailed teh purple font!

ndsubison1
01-19-2013, 11:57 PM
kstate beat eku 10-7. MSU was down 16-9 entering the fourth before MSU completely imploded. Gave up a 95 yard td run, interception return to MSU's 8 (followed by a TD), 46 yard td run, and an 89 yard PR, all in about 8 minutes

the ksu fans on their forum have noted that they tend to get out to a slow start in their opener. good sign for us

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
01-20-2013, 03:08 AM
1) Texas A&M Aggies
2) Alabama Crimson Tide
3) Stanford Cardinal
4) Ohio State Buckeyes
5) Oregon Ducks
6. Georgia Bulldogs
7. South Carolina Gamecocks
8. Florida Gators
9. Clemson Tigers
10. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

11. Louisville Cardinals
12. Texas Longhorns
13. Florida State Seminoles
14. Oregon State Beavers
15. Boise State Broncos
16. Northwestern Wildcats
17. LSU Tigers
18. TCU Horned Frogs
19. Kansas State Wildcats
20. Oklahoma Sooners
21. Oklahoma State Cowboys
22. Nebraska Cornhuskers
23. Northern Illinois Huskies
24. Ole Miss Rebels
25. BYU Cougars

http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/cbs-sports-2013-college-football-preseason-rankings/

Did we get a vote? (purple font implied)

cbline
01-28-2013, 08:18 PM
From now on, the only mention of "toe to toe" that I want to hear about and/or see is "camel toe to camel toe".

coldspot
01-29-2013, 08:36 PM
From now on, the only mention of "toe to toe" that I want to hear about and/or see is "camel toe to camel toe".

somebody check Izzy for a pulse.

AjaxTheMighty
01-30-2013, 02:23 AM
I move that "toe-to-toe" can not be used when referring to The Bison versus any team in the country. Lets leave moral victory to the idiots up north.

Bison bison
01-30-2013, 02:35 AM
I just have this feeling we can walk in there and go toe to toe with them.

Never bet against an ungulate when victory is on the line.

ndsubison1
01-30-2013, 06:06 AM
I move that "toe-to-toe" can not be used when referring to The Bison versus any team in the country. Lets leave moral victory to the idiots up north.

i disagree. most teams yes, i agree with that. but i would be happy with a close game vs a team we pretty much have no chance against like an alabama or oregon, no idea if/when we will ever get that opportunity though. that being said i expect us to beat kansas state next season