PDA

View Full Version : PRE SPRING GAME--NEW PLAYER to make impact next year

Kujava23
01-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Share your thoughts of a NEW player to make impact next year---

OL, DL, WR, LB, CB, S, or RB

Lots of players looking to step up to opportunities to get on field...

OT Jack Plankers is my selection

EndZoneQB
01-13-2013, 01:12 AM
#2 .

BisonNation11
01-13-2013, 03:46 AM
#2 .

I think Tatanka may win this one... We have made it one week! :facepalm:

A1pigskin
01-13-2013, 12:56 PM
D. Anderson...

HerdBot
01-14-2013, 07:38 AM
I want to see this Eric Perkins kid... he was a running back in high school and was moved to receiver in a move similar to Ryan Smith because he's sort of small. (listed at 5-8, 169 as a true fresh) This kid just makes plays and his footwork is amazing. He has a few runs after a minute or so in the highlight film that are just incredible. Keep in mind this is his junior highlights! Kid has had a few years to work on his speed, agility, and strength. I think we may have gotten a steal and hope we can figure out a way to get the ball in his hands. I don't think we'll see him much this year but obviously he's in the mold of Ryan Smith and will likely see some time in the slot after Robert Smith graduates. I think he's potentially as good or better than Dinwiddie was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxskUaBK2hs

344Johnson
01-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Plankers. Chuks!

EndZoneQB
01-14-2013, 01:56 PM
I want to see this Eric Perkins kid... he was a running back in high school and was moved to receiver in a move similar to Ryan Smith because he's sort of small. (listed at 5-8, 169 as a true fresh) This kid just makes plays and his footwork is amazing. He has a few runs after a minute or so in the highlight film that are just incredible. Keep in mind this is his junior highlights! Kid has had a few years to work on his speed, agility, and strength. I think we may have gotten a steal and hope we can figure out a way to get the ball in his hands. I don't think we'll see him much this year but obviously he's in the mold of Ryan Smith and will likely see some time in the slot after Robert Smith graduates. I think he's potentially as good or better than Dinwiddie was.

New commit?

HerdBot
01-14-2013, 05:09 PM
New commit?

he was a late walkon on last year... never mind didn't catch the Robert Smith deal! :rofl:

HerdBot
01-14-2013, 05:12 PM
Plankers. Chuks!

I want to see a dline of Chuks, Farnloff, Pierce, and Talmadge