PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's MBB game agains IPFW

BisonFan02
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
First time at a MBB game for my wife and I since we moved back to the area this past year (first ever Bison BBall game for our 3 year old daughter). We were right about to purchase our three tix at the BSA when, all of a sudden, an upstanding gentleman hands us three tickets at no charge to the game! Thanks Tatanka (maybe even moreso to the Mrs. who didn't decide to come with you to the game :D )! My wife and I had a blast, and I hope I didn't talk your head off too much (tend to commentate way too much :) ). His good deed was quickly rewarded. The gentleman in question was the 50/50 raffle winner tonight! I know we are going to try to make more games as our schedule allows.

Tatanka
01-11-2013, 03:11 AM
First time at a MBB game for my wife and I since we moved back to the area this past year (first ever Bison BBall game for our 3 year old daughter). We were right about to purchase our three tix at the BSA when, all of a sudden, an upstanding gentleman hands us three tickets at no charge to the game! Thanks Tatanka (maybe even moreso to the Mrs. who didn't decide to come with you to the game :D )! My wife and I had a blast, and I hope I didn't talk your head off too much (tend to commentate way too much :) ). His good deed was quickly rewarded. The gentleman in question was the 50/50 raffle winner tonight! I know we are going to try to make more games as our schedule allows.you bet! Good times indeed.

But wtf dude. Now mrs. Tatanka knows about said raffle winnings... :hide:

:rofl:

BisonFan02
01-11-2013, 03:35 AM
you bet! Good times indeed.

True, but she doesn't know how much was won...:D Small raffle due to the weather.

Tatanka
01-11-2013, 03:41 AM
True, but she doesn't know how much was won...:D Small raffle due to the weather.Excellent point.

56BISON73
01-11-2013, 03:42 AM

DUDE!!!! You won!!!!

TbonZach
01-11-2013, 04:09 AM
Small raffle due to the weather.

Cold does tend to cause it to shrink.

BisonNation11
01-11-2013, 05:30 AM

Does this mean you're paying for "Pho-riday" lunch? If so, me and the misses would love to be in attendance!

bisonfan08
01-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Excellent point.

Tatanka and BisonFan02, nice to meet the two of you without knowing last night. My Dad was the one sitting right in front of you and I was two down the way in the white hat.

HandoEX
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Does this mean you're paying for "Pho-riday" lunch? If so, me and the misses would love to be in attendance!
As would my wife, two kids, and I. Thanks for the generosity Tatanka!