PDA

View Full Version : A letter to NDSU Media Relations

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 05:20 PM
People suggested doing this a while back after the NDSU/UND basketball game, and I finally got around to doing it. Thought I would share with the group in case it inspired anyone else to speak up. I emailed this letter to Media relations this afternoon.

Dear Mr Schwartz, Mr. Perreault, and Mr. Offerman,

When I graduated and moved back to the cities, we used to have no way of hearing about Bison sports scores until the next day and hopefully they would print something in the paper. Then as time went by we were able to listen to games on the radio. Now we can watch the video streams. Every time my wife and I watch Bison games we are always reminded of the old days and how lucky we are to be watching the Bison in the comforts of our own home. Having said that, there is room for improvement.

I have had the GoBison.com “All Access” through NeuLion for 2-3 years now. We watch a lot of basketball and football. We watch some softball, and plan on starting to watch wrestling. There have been numerous occasions where the service does not work properly: Video Freezing, pixilations, black screens, no audio etc. There have been numerous basketball games where we missed parts of the first half. There was even one football game where the video started and instead of Bison football…it showed a Sioux hockey show…then switched eventually to the football game. I have contacted NeuLion customer service MANY times. I have emailed them. I have called. Sometimes they have extended our membership a month for the inconvenience. The last few times, they just haven’t cared. They have given me the email runaround. Many times they tried to tell me it’s my own computer or internet that is causing the problem, which is untrue. A few months back after the NDSU/UND basketball game at the Fargodome, I got a hold of a customer service rep and his response was…”What do you want?" and "What do you want me to do about it?”

As I said earlier, I really appreciate being able to keep up with Bison athletics. But it gets frustrating when you are paying for a service, and nobody seems to care that it’s not working and the only other option is to not have the service and give up on watching the bison, which obviously isn’t an option. So either I keep watching in frustration, or try to do something about it. That’s the purpose of this email.

Its time for a change. I bet there is a lot of money out there to be made for the university if you can figure out a way to do this yourselves instead of relying on outside parties. In this age of Bison Division I athletics, the product that is going out is just not acceptable any more. We have grown up. It's time for the product to grow with the rest of the University. Regardless I wanted you to be aware of the situation in case you weren’t. Thanks for listening.

Go Bison!

HoopsBison
01-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Well said, reps to you sir.

roadwarrior
01-09-2013, 06:01 PM
I am glad you sent them the email. Like I have said in other threads, if those that have problems do not contact NDSU, they might not be aware of issues.

I am not sure it falls under Jeff Schwartz's duties, but he will probably forward it to someone else if not. I would have sent it to Gene Taylor and Jeremy Jorgenson.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
I am glad you sent them the email. Like I have said in other threads, if those that have problems do not contact NDSU, they might not be aware of issues.

I am not sure it falls under Jeff Schwartz's duties, but he will probably forward it to someone else if not. I would have sent it to Gene Taylor and Jeremy Jorgenson.

I remember you saying that and thats what made me do it. I looked on the athletic department media relations page and those were the 3 guys who were listed as heads of the department.

moosbah
01-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Harumph, harumph.

Tatanka
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Harumph, harumph.

2655You watch your ass.

TbonZach
01-10-2013, 02:10 AM
You watch your ass.

Gentlemen, please. Rest your sphincters.

BisonTeacher
01-10-2013, 07:35 PM
A response from media relations....

Thank you for the email. We are certainly aware of the issues you outlined. Unfortunately not all cases may be pinned on NeuLion. There have been some unexpected network connectivity issues in the Fargodome, and specifically the hockey show was a result of Midco Sports Network switching the live program feed we were sending to NeuLion. In terms of soccer and softball, we are at a point where those facilities make live streaming very difficult and we have had to abandon some of those events altogether. We are a lot of equipment and staff away from having a perfect solution for all of our sports.

Our contract with NeuLion expires this spring and I am leading an in-depth evaluation of NeuLion and other providers to find the best fit for us in terms of sports information, audio/video streaming, and on-demand content. Part of that process has been looking at content on as many platforms possible – IE, Firefox, Chrome, Android, iOS – including desktop and mobile environments.

One of our major considerations is keeping audio streaming and adding video streaming through our existing NeuLion mobile app, or moving to an HTML streaming model through another provider that is accessible through the native browser on any device. We also have to keep in mind that some of our digital assets accumulated with NeuLion over the past 8+ years may not be available to us if we switch providers.

It is a complex decision considering the numbers of hours we spend creating content. Most importantly, we will choose a provider that is easy to use – both for NDSU and our fans – and one that gives us a great mobile experience in addition to the main website.

EndZoneQB
01-10-2013, 07:43 PM

Thank you for the email. We are certainly aware of the issues you outlined. Unfortunately not all cases may be pinned on NeuLion. There have been some unexpected network connectivity issues in the Fargodome, and specifically the hockey show was a result of Midco Sports Network switching the live program feed we were sending to NeuLion. In terms of soccer and softball, we are at a point where those facilities make live streaming very difficult and we have had to abandon some of those events altogether. We are a lot of equipment and staff away from having a perfect solution for all of our sports.

Our contract with NeuLion expires this spring and I am leading an in-depth evaluation of NeuLion and other providers to find the best fit for us in terms of sports information, audio/video streaming, and on-demand content. Part of that process has been looking at content on as many platforms possible – IE, Firefox, Chrome, Android, iOS – including desktop and mobile environments.

One of our major considerations is keeping audio streaming and adding video streaming through our existing NeuLion mobile app, or moving to an HTML streaming model through another provider that is accessible through the native browser on any device. We also have to keep in mind that some of our digital assets accumulated with NeuLion over the past 8+ years may not be available to us if we switch providers.

It is a complex decision considering the numbers of hours we spend creating content. Most importantly, we will choose a provider that is easy to use – both for NDSU and our fans – and one that gives us a great mobile experience in addition to the main website.

That's a great response. It's also nice to know they are talking about switching(I'm sure they've heard some grumblings previously) and taking it very seriously.

bisonaudit
01-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I was floored by how straight forward and information rich that response was. Clearly I've been living in DC for far to long. :)

aces1180
01-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I have a pretty good idea who wrote that response...:)

BisonTeacher
01-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Yeah...i guess i expected more of a form response. Very honest and good to know they are not only aware of the issues but trying to address them rather than hiding from them. I wonder how many people watch online now. Is it more or less than live and in person. I wonder if those numbers would increase significantly if they upggraded to better equipment etc and had a better feed.

BisonNation11
01-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Yeah...i guess i expected more of a form response. Very honest and good to know they are not only aware of the issues but trying to address them rather than hiding from them. I wonder how many people watch online now. Is it more or less than live and in person. I wonder if those numbers would increase significantly if they upggraded to better equipment etc and had a better feed.

I know I'd take the time to watch more events if the product was better and more reliable. I've watched way too many basketball games where the sound comes through, but the screen freezes (usually on a great play too). It's frustrating and not worth it to me. Hope they get something figured out to improve the Bison brand.

Wally
01-11-2013, 03:23 AM

I would have never thought NeuLion would own some of the content from NDSU. I assumed NeuLion was just the vehicle to get the video streamed and they didn't take ownership of it. What the hell do I know though.

HerdBot
01-11-2013, 05:11 AM
I would have never thought NeuLion would own some of the content from NDSU. I assumed NeuLion was just the vehicle to get the video streamed and they didn't take ownership of it. What the hell do I know though.

I don't know if he means the hardware required to play the content or the content itself. Doesn't make sense that anyone outside of ndsu and the NCAA can own the content but who knows

CAS4127
05-28-2013, 06:19 PM
From NDSU Bison facebook:

"Some exciting news that will change the way you experience NDSU Athletics..."
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s480x480/968835_10151685577609532_231774542_n.jpg

HoopsBison
05-28-2013, 06:29 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s480x480/968835_10151685577609532_231774542_n.jpg

Sure the hell hope it includes and upgrade in all access streaming!

BisonTeacher
05-28-2013, 06:36 PM

Funny...I just got my autorenewal email from Neulion.....

HoopsBison
05-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Funny...I just got my autorenewal email from Neulion.....

Well shoot, it was fun thought while it lasted...

Hammersmith
05-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Support for Android devices. Neulion has recently announced agreements with the PAC-12 and Ivy League among others for the upgraded service. Most of the press releases and news articles seem to point to a June or July revamp, so I don't know of any current websites where we could go to get a sneak peek.

Elephants Dream?
05-29-2013, 12:57 AM

Amen to that!

tony
05-29-2013, 02:12 AM

Wait. What year is it again?

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Wait. What year is it again?

Wow...how many of us totally missed that.?

To borrow a line from "Catch me if you Can"... we must have been staring at the pinstripes.

CAS4127
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
They changed it on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAS4127
05-29-2013, 02:26 PM
NDSU Athletics to launch redesigned GoBison.com tomorrow

NDSU Athletics is proud to announce a redesigned GoBison.com website will launch Thursday, May 30. After nine years of partnership with NeuLion as the web provider of the Bison, the official online home of NDSU Athletics will now be hosted by Sidearm Sports.

Sidearm Sports is the leading provider of college athletic websites with more than 600 clients. We're excited to be partnering with a company that is on the cutting edge of technology and committed to outstanding customer service.

Visitors to the all-new GoBison.com will notice many new features that will improve the fan experience. Among the features are an expanded mobile website and the ability to watch live video streams of NDSU home events in HD quality on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.

Video streaming will be easier and better than ever with Sidearm Sports. However, because we are switching providers, existing customers with NeuLion (previously known as JumpTV) will have their accounts terminated and refunded if necessary. NDSU All Access subscribers will be required to create new accounts and subscriptions later this summer.

If you are a Team Makers member or season ticket holder, don’t worry. Our online ticketing system will not change. Your priority points and account status will remain intact. The all-new GoBison.com will be linked to the same ticket site you already know and use.

We look forward to offering our loyal fans an improved online experience, and we know you will love the new look and ease of use. Be sure to log on for more information as we introduce new features throughout the summer.

Go Bison!

KSBisonFan
05-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Gabe must have finally made a phone call to get this done.....

HoopsBison
05-29-2013, 02:42 PM
NDSU Athletics to launch redesigned GoBison.com tomorrow

NDSU Athletics is proud to announce a redesigned GoBison.com website will launch Thursday, May 30. After nine years of partnership with NeuLion as the web provider of the Bison, the official online home of NDSU Athletics will now be hosted by Sidearm Sports.

Sidearm Sports is the leading provider of college athletic websites with more than 600 clients. We're excited to be partnering with a company that is on the cutting edge of technology and committed to outstanding customer service.

Visitors to the all-new GoBison.com will notice many new features that will improve the fan experience. Among the features are an expanded mobile website and the ability to watch live video streams of NDSU home events in HD quality on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.

Video streaming will be easier and better than ever with Sidearm Sports. However, because we are switching providers, existing customers with NeuLion (previously known as JumpTV) will have their accounts terminated and refunded if necessary. NDSU All Access subscribers will be required to create new accounts and subscriptions later this summer.

If you are a Team Makers member or season ticket holder, don’t worry. Our online ticketing system will not change. Your priority points and account status will remain intact. The all-new GoBison.com will be linked to the same ticket site you already know and use.

We look forward to offering our loyal fans an improved online experience, and we know you will love the new look and ease of use. Be sure to log on for more information as we introduce new features throughout the summer.

Go Bison!

Beyond excited, great move. Hope sidearm is good~

tony
05-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Can't say that NDSU doesn't listen to the fanbase... holy cow, that must have been a huge change.

Tatanka
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Gabe must have finally made a phone call to get this done.....No. Something of this magnitude obviously requires *two* phone calls from Gabe, one with his normal voice, and one with his "im totally srs" voice.

gotts
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
No. Something of this magnitude obviously requires *two* phone calls from Gabe, one with his normal voice, and one with his "im totally srs" voice.

O rly?

10char

Tatanka
05-29-2013, 03:10 PM
O rly?

10charhttp://fc01.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/106/7/3/YA_RLY_rabbit__by_kibatails.jpg

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Just to be clear....when is this all happening? So I should NOT let my Neulion account renew?

I hope they will have details with costs etc.

Edit...oh yeah....SUCK IT NEU LION!!!

TransAmBison
05-29-2013, 03:18 PM
Just to be clear....when is this all happening? So I should NOT let my Neulion account renew?

I hope they will have details with costs etc.

Edit...oh yeah....SUCK IT NEU LION!!!They have all the details in teh Bison Illustrated. You got the issue, right?

tcbison
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM
They have all the details in teh Bison Illustrated. You got the issue, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl:

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 03:28 PM

YOU CAN SUCK IT TOO!!! :biggrin:

And no...i still havent gotten the May issue.

TransAmBison
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM

And no...i still havent gotten the May issue.I wouldn't worry too much about the May issue...but you gotta get the June issue...they always go all out for that one.

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about the May issue...but you gotta get the June issue...they always go all out for that one.

Nah...I heard July is even better!!!:rofl:

BlueBisonRock
05-29-2013, 03:41 PM

And no...i still havent gotten the May issue.

I wouldn't worry too much about the May issue...but you gotta get the June issue...they always go all out for that one.

I understand the Speedy Delivery Service may be making a trip in the near future. You can make a request for some outside assistance again. Then you will be all caught up with the outstanding issues....

CAS4127
05-29-2013, 03:42 PM

What month is the BI Swimsuit edition?!??!-->that's the only one I ever really "read"!!

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 03:43 PM
What month is the BI Swimsuit edition?!??!-->that's the only one I ever really "read"!!

That was a special edition put out by AnswerGuy Enterprises.

BisonTeacher
05-29-2013, 03:44 PM
I understand the Speedy Delivery Service may be making a trip in the near future. You can make a request for some outside assistance again. Then you will be all caught up with the outstanding issues....

Time to get the paintball gun out of storage.

Answer Guy
05-29-2013, 04:19 PM

Maybe it's June?

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/June2013_zps924becf8.jpg (http://s744.photobucket.com/user/NDACAnswerGuy/media/June2013_zps924becf8.jpg.html)

onbison09
05-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but no more NeuLion!!!!!!!
Bison fans, a note from NDSU Athletics:

onbison09
05-29-2013, 10:11 PM
New subscriptions may be a pain in the ass but hey it's worth it IMO

North Side
05-29-2013, 11:25 PM
http://www.sidearmsports.com/our-clients/#

check out some of there other work

stevdock
05-30-2013, 01:07 AM
The websites do look pretty nice, but until they launch their new cliental their biggest school was Syracuse and then probably Hawaii. With the signing of Texas and Kansas makes them look even more big time.

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 11:59 AM
So did they say a time for the launch of the new site today? Cuz I just went to go bison. Same site. I logged in and clicked all access and neulion came up.

Tatanka
05-30-2013, 12:24 PM
Maybe 2012 is right, and we have to wait for time to loop around and start over.

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Maybe 2012 is right, and we have to wait for time to loop around and start over.

Or get a special hot tub????

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyPGy0S4Yyx2ocPSz7mc6-prYGHXehgzLD5CB6Iwxjoj1e1aZDQg

TransAmBison
05-30-2013, 12:44 PM
So did they say a time for the launch of the new site today? Cuz I just went to go bison. Same site. I logged in and clicked all access and neulion came up.What, didn't you get the memo?

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 12:52 PM
What, didn't you get the memo?

Why dont you go check your operator bearing?

TransAmBison
05-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Why dont you go check your operator bearing?I would, but I'm worried after I heard how much they charged you to get yours replaced.

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 01:17 PM
I would, but I'm worried after I heard how much they charged you to get yours replaced.

They give discounts to people wearing fluffy yellow coats.

tony
05-30-2013, 02:28 PM
So is the new gobison.com live yet?

I'm still getting the neulion site (although it is much more responsive than normal.) Maybe my DNS needs to be refreshed or I need to hit ctrl-F5 or blahblahblah?

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 06:50 PM

No seriously...when is this supposed to take place? I am not a facebook person. Anyone on Facebook see any updates?

imabison
05-30-2013, 06:55 PM
No seriously...when is this supposed to take place? I am not a facebook person. Anyone on Facebook see any updates?

Perhaps the change is taking place a 5/30/13 at 1159p and will appear 5/31/2013.
However that being said it all looks the same to me yet. OR the change has been added to the BSA upgrade project...purple font...

BisonTeacher
05-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Perhaps the change is taking place a 5/30/12 at 1159p and will appear 5/31/2012.
However that being said it all looks the same to me yet. OR the change has been added to the BSA upgrade project...purple font...

you mean 2013...ie tonight at midnight?

imabison
05-30-2013, 07:07 PM
you mean 2013...ie tonight at midnight?

I means as edited :)

roadwarrior
05-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Its alive!

BisonPride72
05-30-2013, 08:00 PM
New Site is up and running, looks much more professional.

HerdBot
05-30-2013, 09:46 PM
New Site is up and running, looks much more professional.

Looks great but there is no content. It's like the past no longer exists. Edit: they are launching some content later
Has a clumsy feel to it the first time I used it. When you click a category on the top of some pages, you can't see the entire dropdown menu unless you scroll down. A little annoying but I'm sure they are working it details.

Also they must have screwed up because everyone thinks Joe Horvath is back on the team. Hopefully it's not a screwup

Hammersmith
05-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Looks great but there is no content. It's like the past no longer exists.
Has a clumsy feel to it. When you click a category on the top, you can't see the entire dropdown menu unless you scroll down. Very annoying. I don't like it so far but I'm sure they are working it details.

Also they must have screwed up because everyone thinks Joe Horvath is back on the team. Hopefully it's not a screwup
What's your resolution? 640x480? I'm sitting at a pretty lousy 1280x800 and none of the dropdown menus are doing what you are describing. As for content, what do you think is missing? As far as I can tell, everything that was on the old site is on this one.

The only thing I don't like is how the dropdown menus are handled on a touchscreen, but that is more an IE10 problem that is pervasive on the internet.

Tatanka
05-30-2013, 10:44 PM
What's your resolution? 640x480? I'm sitting at a pretty lousy 1280x800 and none of the dropdown menus are doing what you are describing. As for content, what do you think is missing? As far as I can tell, everything that was on the old site is on this one.

The only thing I don't like is how the dropdown menus are handled on a touchscreen, but that is more an IE10 problem that is pervasive on the internet.Same, and same.

imabison
05-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Same, and same.

App has quit working now, site i have only viewed

Tatanka
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM
I guess they haven't figured out the trick to make sure the menus pop up on top of embedded videos...

BisonNation11
05-31-2013, 12:31 AM
The scrolling news feed on the right of the news picture needs to be in white font when it's not highlighted. It's near impossible to read the black font on the green background. Do it in yellow font if you want to stick to school colors.

HerdBot
05-31-2013, 12:49 AM

The only thing I don't like is how the dropdown menus are handled on a touchscreen, but that is more an IE10 problem that is pervasive on the internet.

Picture galleries are empty. Old game highlight videos are gone.
Must have been the work computer because home PC looks great

And Tatanka is right in the imbedded videos with the menus behind it

Tatanka
05-31-2013, 01:07 AM
Picture galleries are empty. Old game highlight videos are gone.
Must have been the work computer because home PC looks great

And Tatanka is right in the imbedded videos with the menus behind it
You should tell your boss to get off his ass and replace that work computer.

56BISON73
05-31-2013, 01:09 AM
Looks good. Only thing I cant find is the My Account feature.

chuckles
05-31-2013, 01:19 AM
The scrolling news feed on the right of the news picture needs to be in white font when it's not highlighted. It's near impossible to read the black font on the green background. Do it in yellow font if you want to stick to school colors.

THIS! You can't even read the right side bar. Also, what in the bloody hell is 'Pinterest' doing under the social media category. Ahhhhhhhhh that fad needs to go away!

BisonTeacher
05-31-2013, 01:30 AM
Looks good. Only thing I cant find is the My Account feature.

Or how to cancel my neu lion all access that is set to renew in the next 2 weeks.

North Side
05-31-2013, 01:50 AM
I really don't care for the "bottom news feed bar" it makes the page seem to cramped. I guess this is alright, I dont really like it or dislike it yet.

CAS4127
05-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Effin relax--IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF LAUNCH for eff sakes!!

56BISON73
05-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Or how to cancel my neu lion all access that is set to renew in the next 2 weeks.

Go to TICKETS or Donate online. It will take you to MY Account.

BisonTeacher
05-31-2013, 02:16 AM
Go to TICKETS or Donate online. It will take you to MY Account.

Did that. When you click on all access and manage packages (theres a twss in there somewhere) it says page not found.

BisonNation11
05-31-2013, 02:59 AM

Straight from the memo with the release:

NDSU1980
05-31-2013, 03:13 AM
Maybe it's June?

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/NDACAnswerGuy/June2013_zps924becf8.jpg (http://s744.photobucket.com/user/NDACAnswerGuy/media/June2013_zps924becf8.jpg.html)I hope it's just a coincidence that "those people" are featured in the same month as the former Fighting Sioux logo. Or, has June 14 changed from Flag Day to Fag day? LOL.

IzzyFlexion
05-31-2013, 11:16 AM
Did that. When you click on all access and manage packages (theres a twss in there somewhere) it says page not found.

I believe that those with horseshit alumni magazine delivery service are not authorized to view that page.

KSBisonFan
05-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Effin relax--IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF LAUNCH for eff sakes!!

This^^^. Finally a voice of reason from someone we all know and trust when it comes to technology and the interwebs.

BisonTeacher
05-31-2013, 02:11 PM
For anyone else in the same situation as me....(neulion account about to auto renew before NDSU cancels all subscriptions)

I called neulion customer service 1-877-967-3267 and cancelled over the phone.

now...what are the odds that I still get charged...neulion bastards. :biggrin:

HerdBot
05-31-2013, 03:00 PM
I really don't care for the "bottom news feed bar" it makes the page seem to cramped. I guess this is alright, I dont really like it or dislike it yet.

Me neither its too big. Twss

imabison
05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
App has quit working now, site i have only viewed Mobile Apps Changing Because of our move from NeuLion to Sidearm Sports, we will be introducing new FREE mobile apps for Android, iPhone and iPad later this summer. Our existing free and premium NDSU Bison apps from NeuLion will no longer work. In the meantime, bookmark GoBison.com/mobile on your portable devices for a full menu of news, schedules, rosters, photos and videos for your enjoyment.

BisonTeacher
05-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Any ideas on what all access will cost? Looking at their other clients I am seeing IPFW at $59.95, up to Syracuse at $89.95. IPFW doesnt have football so Im guessing that is the reason their price is lower?

onbison09
05-31-2013, 06:58 PM
I hope it's just a coincidence that "those people" are featured in the same month as the former Fighting Sioux logo. Or, has June 14 changed from Flag Day to Fag day? LOL.

:facepalm: ​..................

Hammersmith
05-31-2013, 07:02 PM
Any ideas on what all access will cost? Looking at their other clients I am seeing IPFW at $59.95, up to Syracuse at $89.95. IPFW doesnt have football so Im guessing that is the reason their price is lower?
$10.95 a month is the only option for now. Don't know if that will change. Go to 'multimedia' and then 'live audio/video'. That will take you to the new all access. If you click 'login/register' it will give you a popup with the info.

BisonTeacher
05-31-2013, 07:06 PM
$10.95 a month is the only option for now. Don't know if that will change. Go to 'multimedia' and then 'live audio/video'. That will take you to the new all access. If you click 'login/register' it will give you a popup with the info.

I saw that. I probably should have worded it differently. I meant the all access for the entire year. I wonder how much it will be when they do post it.