PDA

View Full Version : I Sent This to ESPN and Received This Reply - for what it's worth

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Dear Gordon,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have shared your comments with the appropriate personnel for their review and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brandon
ESPN Viewer Response

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Hi,

Seeing how the first 10-15 minutes of the FCS National Championship wasn't included in the original broadcast on ESPN2...is it possible that you could replace one of the 50 replays of the Notre Dame slaughter with a full replay of the game between North Dakota State and Sam Houston State?

Thanks

Gordon Hanson

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Nice job cabison. I did the same. Now if we could only get gabe to email bomb them...lol.

Lets hope others do the same and they replay it sometime soon.

AjaxTheMighty
01-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but I sent an email about replaying the GSU game because my DVR quit right before Brock's go ahead TD. They sent me the exact same email. :(

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but I sent an email about replaying the GSU game because my DVR quit right before Brock's go ahead TD. They sent me the exact same email. :(

I used to teach marching band. We marched even when it rained.

Hammerhead
01-09-2013, 02:44 AM
I also got the same auto-reply after requesting they put the playoff games on Gameplan and they did after getting many such requests.

You could always ask them to put more creepy old men on the air to drool over girls young enough to be their granddaughter.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 02:48 AM
I also got the same auto-reply after requesting they put the playoff games on Gameplan and they did after getting many such requests.

So what youre saying is...if we ALL email them...we might get them to air it again?

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Gee...I had no idea that espn would have auto-replies.

bisoneer
01-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Amen to this comment by CaBison...

Dear Gordon,

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have shared your comments with the appropriate personnel for their review and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brandon
ESPN Viewer Response

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Hi,

Seeing how the first 10-15 minutes of the FCS National Championship wasn't included in the original broadcast on ESPN2...is it possible that you could replace one of the 50 replays of the Notre Dame slaughter with a full replay of the game between North Dakota State and Sam Houston State?

Thanks

Gordon Hanson

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Cabison...you forgot the part about them replaying the d3 st thomas game a few times after it originally aired. Its ok. I included it in my email.

MankatoBison
01-09-2013, 04:02 AM
I also sent an angry email about how we watched the waning seconds of a meaningless, regular season college basketball game instead of watching the kickoff of a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP football game..... got the same response...

Putz
01-09-2013, 04:08 AM
I also sent an angry email about how we watched the waning seconds of a meaningless, regular season college basketball game instead of watching the kickoff of a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP football game..... got the same response...

I brought up the same thing. That was pathetic.

SDSUAlum08
01-09-2013, 04:09 AM

I don't get this. They moved the kick off back ten minutes to accommodate. Big deal.

EndZoneQB
01-09-2013, 04:15 AM
I don't get this. They moved the kick off back ten minutes to accommodate. Big deal.

Uh, no they didn't. A lot of peoples recordings cut off the game and at the end of the basketball game it showed us about to punt.

Watch out for those 3 sides...the pen is closing in on you...

Bison03
01-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Uh, no they didn't. A lot of peoples recordings cut off the game and at the end of the basketball game it showed us about to punt.

Watch out for those 3 sides...the pen is closing in on you...

I think they are correct. The kickoff was indeed moved back to 1:10. The basketball game didn't get done until like 1:17 and then they switched.

MankatoBison
01-09-2013, 04:23 AM

The big deal is that they chose to show the last seconds of a meaningless regular season basketball game over a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game... I dont know how self explanatory it could possibly be. The first thing I saw was us punting. What it the Bball game had gone into OT? It wasnt just that we missed the opening seconds of the game, it was the whole principle of their programming.
I understand what youre saying but I know you'd understand if it was a Jacks NC game they weren't showing.

MankatoBison
01-09-2013, 04:24 AM
And yes the kickoff was moved back as far as I know, and I did appreciate that, but I still missed it because I had to watch the waning seconds of a meaningless, regular season college basketball game haha idk what else to say

silkamilkamonico
01-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Pretty obvious why they didnt switch over, and im not sure why an explanation is needed. Sucks, but its reality. Money talks in our society.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

HoopsBison
01-09-2013, 04:30 AM
Weird they switched over at the place I was at and saw the opening kickoff. However when I got home to check the recording it started with the punt.

NorthernBison
01-09-2013, 04:31 AM
The big deal is that they chose to show the last seconds of a meaningless regular season basketball game over a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game... I dont know how self explanatory it could possibly be. The first thing I saw was us punting. What it the Bball game had gone into OT? It wasnt just that we missed the opening seconds of the game, it was the whole principle of their programming.
I understand what youre saying but I know you'd understand if it was a Jacks NC game they weren't showing.

Get over it. They never cut away from a game in progress. They do start the broadcast on an alternate channel if necessary. I believe they would have done that Saturday if the basketball game had went to OT.

They did start the basketball game that was supposed to start at 3:00 on another channel because our game ran longer than the time slot.

What would you say to people complaining about sticking with a 39-13 football game so they missed the start of whatever basketball game they wanted to see?

MankatoBison
01-09-2013, 04:37 AM
What would you say to people complaining about sticking with a 39-13 football game so they missed the start of whatever basketball game they wanted to see?

I would say a National championship game takes precedent over the start of a meaningless regular season basketball game. I cant believe I'm getting resistance from B'vilers on here... and obviously they do cut away sometimes because there are people on here who said that they definitely saw the beginning of the game. I'm not calling for a riot here I'm just shocked it happened

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 04:41 AM

Not a 39-13 football game. The FCS National Championship game. Get over getting over it. They can replay the fracking game.

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 04:41 AM
I would say a National championship game takes precedent over the start of a meaningless regular season basketball game. I cant believe I'm getting resistance from B'vilers on here... and obviously they do cut away sometimes because there are people on here who said that they definitely saw the beginning of the game. I'm not calling for a riot here I'm just shocked it happened

You are totally correct.

silkamilkamonico
01-09-2013, 04:44 AM

Not when your dealing with multi millions of dollars. Espn and big east basketball have something like a $200 million contract. FCS national chamipnships arent even a specific contract, its a mere tie in requirement by the ncaa in their football contracts.

Obviously they arent going to be hard pressed to just cut away, just like they didnt cut away from the football game for the basketball one.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

NorthernBison
01-09-2013, 05:21 AM

Apparently you don't understand the difference between Big East Basketball and FCS football.

The cut aways that are being talked about have little to do with ESPN compared to cable providers. There is also a time zone factor in some cases. There definitely was in regard to ESPN3 availability.

I was not shocked in any way by what happened. It was talked about on here BEFORE the game when people saw a live Big East Basketball game preceding the football game. There was even a thread about setting the DVR to address the potential outcomes.

Send all the emails you want to ESPN. You'll get automated responses. Nothing will change this year. The one possible positive outcome is the potential that they might try to avoid a live broadcast in the preceding time slot next year. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen though.

JSUBison
01-09-2013, 06:59 AM
I can understand ESPN not showing a replay of the championship game again, even if I think they are wrong. But I don't know why they refuse to sell a dvd of the championship game or any of the playoff games. They can name their price and they'd probably sell at least a couple hundred. It's not like they'd have to invest any money into doing it. Just have some intern run down to wal-mart and buy some blank dvd's and some sleeves. Charge 30-50 bucks, i don't care. They will make a profit just selling one of them. If they want to turn around and tell people to watch the replay's on ESPN3, ok then I'll bite. But I'll say how about leaving the games in an archive for longer than a month? Why can't I watch the NDSU/MontState game anymore? Or any other games older than a couple months?

thundarsdaddy
01-09-2013, 11:57 AM

You could always ask them to put more creepy old men on the air to drool over girls young enough to be their granddaughter.

hahahahaha, thanks for that, I also emailed them, what can it hurt?

roadwarrior
01-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Obviously the kickoff was held for ten minutes so the B52 would be there at the appropriate time.

Snowgoose
01-09-2013, 01:13 PM

SDSU, I agree with you but maybe it had to do with cable providers as to why we didn't miss a second. As Midcontinent must have switched to the game as I saw the beginning as well. When they were trying to switch we actually got ESPN deportes and then the game showed up and we didn't miss one second.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Here was the inital response from ESPN and below that my reply to them.

Dear (BisonTeacher),

Thanks for writing.

This program is not currently scheduled to re-air; and unfortunately, video
copies are not available.

Did you know that you can also get scheduling information for all of the ESPN
networks? Just visit ESPNTV.com.

Sincerely,

Candice
ESPN Viewer Response

>>>>>>

Candice,
Thank you for your reply. There were 15,000 fans at this game that did not get to see the telecast because they were at the game. In addition countless numbers of other fans that did not get to see the beginning because the basketball game ran long. You're telling me there is no way this can be shown again? Not even at 3 in the morning when repeats are airing on one of the ESPN secondary channels? I know for a fact that you have re-aired the Division III championship football game a few times. You cant find time to re-air the Division I championship football game, especially when your programing cut off the first 15 minutes of the game? Please reconsider.

steelbison
01-09-2013, 01:52 PM
SDSU, I agree with you but maybe it had to do with cable providers as to why we didn't miss a second. As Midcontinent must have switched to the game as I saw the beginning as well. When they were trying to switch we actually got ESPN deportes and then the game showed up and we didn't miss one second.

I was at the game and set my DVR. I also had the whole game and I am Midco as well.

EndZoneQB
01-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I think they are correct. The kickoff was indeed moved back to 1:10. The basketball game didn't get done until like 1:17 and then they switched.

Nope :

Obviously the kickoff was held for ten minutes so the B52 would be there at the appropriate time.

stevdock
01-09-2013, 02:02 PM
My guess is the people who had cable that lived in the area of the teams got their games switched. The ones with some kind of satellite service did not. I am on Direct TV and missed the opening of the game. Since Direct TV is national, I'm assuming we got the national coverage. Since the cable companies are local, then they got the local coverage. Pretty pathetic by ESPN's standards that that happened, because for other things they will show the local team (i.e. Twins on Monday night or whenever ESPN puts multiple baseball games on these days).

Also ESPN isn't going to care for one second if North Dakota wants to see their championship game again, not enough viewers is what they would tell you. But Alabama fans asking for theirs?? Complete different story. The only thing ESPN looks at anymore is how many viewers can we get to watch our channel. If a certain game can't get max viewers, they are rarely interested.

DePereBisonFan
01-09-2013, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=NorthernBison;705505]Apparently you don't understand the difference between Big East Basketball and FCS football.

What is the "Big East"?

IndyBison
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Also ESPN isn't going to care for one second if North Dakota wants to see their championship game again, not enough viewers is what they would tell you. But Alabama fans asking for theirs?? Complete different story. The only thing ESPN looks at anymore is how many viewers can we get to watch our channel. If a certain game can't get max viewers, they are rarely interested.
I'm pretty sure that's true of every network. And every for-profit business.

I would be curious to see the ratings of the FCS game compared to all the other bowl games (especially those on cable networks) and the basketball games on Saturday. I can't imagine the D3 game would have had a higher rating or why they chose to air it multiple times.

tony
01-09-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that's true of every network. And every for-profit business.

I would be curious to see the ratings of the FCS game compared to all the other bowl games (especially those on cable networks) and the basketball games on Saturday. I can't imagine the D3 game would have had a higher rating or why they chose to air it multiple times.

Can't say anything about basketball games, but both ESPN2 Bison playoff games had higher ratings than the D2 and D3 championship game... combined.

Only one bowl game on ESPN2 had higher ratings than the FCS championship - and it got a big bump because it was on New Years Day.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?127094-are-fcs-playoffs-better-than-obscure-bowls&p=1929945&viewfull=1#post1929945

They'd double the ratings for the FCS championship game by moving it to ESPN and, you know, showing the whole game instead of joining it in progress.

missingnumber7
01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
The NCAA needs to know about the fans unhappiness whith ouw the FCS playoffs were handled> Anyone know the email we can send our complaints to there?

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 02:45 PM
The NCAA needs to know about the fans unhappiness whith ouw the FCS playoffs were handled> Anyone know the email we can send our complaints to there?

IMO they probably have a special place where they place all complaints.

http://www.nachi.org/images09/toilet.jpg

Rynomite
01-09-2013, 03:26 PM

Ya, it looks like a very vague response that would be appropriate for any question of response they send them

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 03:28 PM
If you look in the response I got it doesnt say they wont. it says its not scheduled at this time. If we pressure them...maybe they will. Its nothing for them to replay it in the middle of the night. Even if its later on in the spring or summer. If we all email them, I bet we will get results.

phxbison
01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Let's face it, outside of the Bison Nation, FCS football fans and the NDSU alum the Bison are not a big deal !! I know people in Moorhead (I call them Border Snobs) that are diehard football fans that would rather go to a Dragon or Cobber game than go to Fargo to watch the Bison simply because their a North Dakota team not a Minnesota team. Unbeleivable, but true. Even among my relatives and freinds I get a little PO'd that when I bring up the Bison winning a national championship or back to back national championship's (and I don't feel like I'm being obnoctious about it) their like oh, that's great, did you see the Gophers basketball game or did you see what Alabama did to Notre Dame last night. Even after you beat the Gophers to a bloody pulp each and every time, I am fasinated that when you see interviews with potential recruits they say that it has always been their dream to play for the Gophers.

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Let's face it, outside of the Bison Nation, FCS football fans and the NDSU alum the Bison are not a big deal !! I know people in Moorhead (I call them Border Snobs) that are diehard football fans that would rather go to a Dragon or Cobber game than go to Fargo to watch the Bison simply because their a North Dakota team not a Minnesota team. Unbeleivable, but true. Even among my relatives and freinds I get a little PO'd that when I bring up the Bison winning a national championship or back to back national championship's (and I don't feel like I'm being obnoctious about it) their like oh, that's great, did you see the Gophers basketball game or did you see what Alabama did to Notre Dame last night. Even after you beat the Gophers to a bloody pulp each and every time, I am fasinated that when you see interviews with potential recruits they say that it has always been their dream to play for the Gophers.

I know people from Minnesota who prefer the Bison over the Gophers...and they prove it with their attendance...and they're not alumni.

EndZoneQB
01-09-2013, 06:03 PM

Exactly. I can tell you if I had an offer from NDSU and Minnesota growing up, I would have been a Gopher without even thinking about it.

I know people from Minnesota who prefer the Bison over the Gophers...and they prove it with their attendance...and they're not alumni.

I'm sure there is one or two...but let's put down the crack pipe.

Bison56
01-09-2013, 06:27 PM
If they do replay it would they skip some of the game due to time constraints?

80ALUM
01-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I was at the game and set my DVR. I also had the whole game and I am Midco as well.

Same for me.

BisonTeacher
01-09-2013, 07:00 PM
If they do replay it would they skip some of the game due to time constraints?

They usually do. I just need to first series and intro. Im guessing they wouldnt skip that.

heckler
01-09-2013, 07:09 PM

Anyone not associated with FCS couldn't care less. We will get better recognition winning games in the big dance than winning FCS Championships.

CaBisonFan
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
This discussion began with an email to espn about airing the game again...that is all.

I deeply apologize.

THEsocalledfan
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Anyone not associated with FCS couldn't care less. We will get better recognition winning games in the big dance than winning FCS Championships.

Sad but true and it pisses me off.

BisonNation11
01-09-2013, 08:42 PM

Put the game on ESPN and advertise it like a bowl game. That will get you viewers.

EndZoneQB
01-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Put the game on ESPN and advertise it like a bowl game. That will get you viewers.

It's a start. It won't happen tho...those bowl games have some big money pumped into them by big time sponsors.

marenlee
01-09-2013, 08:59 PM

Can the NCAA get some of the blame too? They made the schedule. I would hope they know in advance the bowl schedule and they knowingly schedule the Division 1 Championship against the BBVA Compass Bowl. If that wasn't the case the game would likely get showcased on ESPN with more viewers. Hell the Georgia Southern/ODU game was on ESPN. And that was a QUARTERFINAL game. But back to the original topic. I did my part and sent a quick email. It doesn't hurt to try to get them to air a replay on ESPNU. If you can stare at Bisonville for half an hour I'm sure most people here could send a quick email. Just sayin'.

BlueBisonRock
01-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Can someone on BV put together an appropriate form letter that we can copy and paste?

BisonNation11
01-09-2013, 09:10 PM
It's a start. It won't happen tho...those bowl games have some big money pumped into them by big time sponsors.

Get a sponsor. Shoot, make it a bowl game with the winner being the FCS Champion. Here's a start NCAA/ESPN... Welcome to the 2014 3rd Base FCS Championship Bowl. Primetime Saturday night or late afternoon start, advertise the mother out of it, on ESPN. I'd bet 2.5 - 3 mil minimum watch the game.

THEsocalledfan
01-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Get a sponsor. Shoot, make it a bowl game with the winner being the FCS Champion. Here's a start NCAA/ESPN... Welcome to the 2014 3rd Base FCS Championship Bowl. Primetime Saturday night or late afternoon start, advertise the mother out of it, on ESPN. I'd bet 2.5 - 3 mil minimum watch the game.

I think that is completely a legit idea. Remember, the D2 title game used to be the Palm Bowl.....

Bison bison
01-09-2013, 09:46 PM

It's kind of surprising they don't do that as the NCAA owns the event...

IzzyFlexion
01-10-2013, 02:26 AM
I sent a similair e-mail but got a slightly different response:

Dear small school dipshit:

We really feel that your time would be better spent picking up an extra job so that you can contribute to your school's athletic booster fund. Perhaps in a collective sense, if all of you FCS rubes would do this then your school could afford to move up to a level of competition that warrants complete coverage. We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have printed out several copies of your e-mail and are having a blast wiping our asses with it in the 4th floor washroom.

Sincerely,

Snerdly
ESPN Viewer Response

I really think that this may be out of line.:confused:

56BISON73
01-10-2013, 02:38 AM
I sent a similair e-mail but got a slightly different response:

Dear small school dipshit:

We really feel that your time would be better spent picking up an extra job so that you can contribute to your school's athletic booster fund. Perhaps in a collective sense, if all of you FCS rubes would do this then your school could afford to move up to a level of competition that warrants complete coverage. We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have printed out several copies of your e-mail and are having a blast wiping our asses with it in the 4th floor washroom.

Sincerely,

Snerdly
ESPN Viewer Response

I really think that this may be out of line.:confused:

:rofl::rofl:

BisonCountry
01-10-2013, 02:54 AM

Enterprise is the sponsor already if I'm not mistaken. They sponsored the entire playoff.

A1pigskin
01-11-2013, 12:25 AM
Again, no respect.

MankatoBison
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM

MINIMUM being the key word. I say theres no way we wouldnt get 4 mil

NorthernBison
01-11-2013, 12:51 PM

Can't be Saturday unless it is at Noon. That will always be Wild Card Saturday. The NFL games would destroy it.

SDSUAlum08
01-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Weird they switched over at the place I was at and saw the opening kickoff. However when I got home to check the recording it started with the punt.

Yeah that's the point for people who recorded it I guess. I was watching it and I saw opening kick so I assumed all was well.

THEsocalledfan
01-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Just a heads up for those who are waiting for me to work on this, I am trying to cut commercials, and running into some glitches. I am doing this to save some video quality. I'll let you know when I make some progress.

IzzyFlexion
01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Just a heads up for those who are waiting for me to work on this, I am trying to cut commercials, and running into some glitches. I am doing this to save some video quality. I'll let you know when I make some progress.

They have electricity in the Tunisian Airports?

THEsocalledfan
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
They have electricity in the Tunisian Airports?

Sadly, no mileage running for me.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tjbison
01-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Can't do anything requires flash, which on this iPad doesn't work

Don't see any down arrow

THEsocalledfan
01-30-2013, 06:43 PM
bump......see above

CarringtonBison
01-30-2013, 07:32 PM
Awesome job tscf. I have not gotten any extra work done today. But I got the first half watched!!

HerdBot
01-30-2013, 07:37 PM
can still watch but can't download it has "exceeded bandwidth try back in 24 hours"

BisonNation11
01-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Done and done! Thanks for the link!

Bisonator98
01-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Limited time offer:

If you have some good Apple equipment or Android equipment (phones, pads), you may find it very useful to click on this link; after you have clicked on it, note the little down arrow that you can use to download:

Rep to you!!!

badger04
01-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Writing to ESPN is not route to go, the place is to start is FCS football committee. I think Gene Taylor is a member of that committee. I agree that ESPN need to promote the game better and give at least the quarter finals LIVE on the either ESPN 2 or ESPN U not ESPN 3.

THEsocalledfan
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
bump, limited time....time is short short short

THEsocalledfan
01-31-2013, 02:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o48aZ_C52wc

IndyBison
01-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Writing to ESPN is not route to go, the place is to start is FCS football committee. I think Gene Taylor is a member of that committee. I agree that ESPN need to promote the game better and give at least the quarter finals LIVE on the either ESPN 2 or ESPN U not ESPN 3.
I think too many Bison fans makes this more of a game than it is. My county has twice as many people as the entire state of ND. There are plenty of alumni in the Twin Cities and other parts of the country but a lot of other schools have the same thing. Then add in contractual obligations committed to well before the Bison were a part of these games. There may not be anything they can do legally.

Email campaigns and such are still a good thing to do though because FCS gets lumped in with a lot of other things that are secondary to their primary money makers. None are significantly more popular or revenue generating than another so they get lumped in together. When filling holes in programming they probably randomly pick things. This is where the squeaky wheel can come in handy. If they are looking at a list of 50 items trying to pick the that will fill the hole, a bunch of emails about 1 of them might get it picked next time.

While we all know this is an exciting level of football and we have a vested interest in it, there will probably never be a huge national following for it. That's not good or bad. It is what it is.

BisonAccountant44
01-31-2013, 05:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o48aZ_C52wc

Damn. Couldn't get it to work without wifi at during the day, and forgot about it until now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

CaBisonFan
01-31-2013, 05:11 AM
I think too many Bison fans makes this more of a game than it is. My county has twice as many people as the entire state of ND. There are plenty of alumni in the Twin Cities and other parts of the country but a lot of other schools have the same thing. Then add in contractual obligations committed to well before the Bison were a part of these games. There may not be anything they can do legally.

Email campaigns and such are still a good thing to do though because FCS gets lumped in with a lot of other things that are secondary to their primary money makers. None are significantly more popular or revenue generating than another so they get lumped in together. When filling holes in programming they probably randomly pick things. This is where the squeaky wheel can come in handy. If they are looking at a list of 50 items trying to pick the that will fill the hole, a bunch of emails about 1 of them might get it picked next time.

While we all know this is an exciting level of football and we have a vested interest in it, there will probably never be a huge national following for it. That's not good or bad. It is what it is.

You miss the point.

IzzyFlexion
01-31-2013, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=IndyBison;712167]I think too many Bison fans makes this more of a game than it is. My county has twice as many people as the entire state of ND. /QUOTE]

What does this have to do with anything?

CivilBison96
02-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Damn. Couldn't get it to work without wifi at during the day, and forgot about it until now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Me too :facepalm2:, got the one that remained (2011 Championship) yesterday. Hoping the others make a return short time offer maybe later this summer...