PDA

View Full Version : 2013 season tickets

Pages : [1] 2

BisonTeacher
01-08-2013, 01:36 AM
The wife and i have been talking about doing this. Looking at last years season ticket flyer it looks like there were still tickets in lower rows in some sections. What will be the odds of seats like that being available again this year? And when do tix go on sale?

56BISON73
01-08-2013, 01:39 AM
The wife and i have been talking about doing this. Looking at last years season ticket flyer it looks like there were still tickets in lower rows in some sections. What will be the odds of this still happening this year? And when do tix go on sale?

Call and see how you can get on the list.

KTF
01-08-2013, 03:01 AM
I asked about season tickets in december. Renewals come out in february. This past year was my first year and I had to wait until renewals were completed and they got to filling new requests. I was half way up section 6 and there were more season ticket holders behind my row. I wish you the best of luck BisonTeacher as demand is going to be sky high again.

Professor Chaos
01-08-2013, 03:04 AM
I would guess it will be very difficult to add season tickets this year for anyone. I'm not sure they'll be willing to raise the cap since they seem to be intent on making sure at least some tickets are available for single game sales. I can't imagine there will be many people who will be dropping any of their season tickets next year so unless they raise the cap no one will be getting new season tickets this year.

I get the feeling that prices will take a hike again next year. Especially since there will almost certainly be 6 homes games again.

344Johnson
01-08-2013, 04:33 AM
I don't anticipate many more people trying to get tickets. I figure the bandwagon folks already got theirs last season.

BisonNation11
01-08-2013, 04:40 AM
I don't anticipate many more people trying to get tickets. I figure the bandwagon folks already got theirs last season.

I've already been asked to get 4 more season tickets. I think this will be a banner year for requests. People don't want to chance getting single game tickets or being left out in the cold.

344Johnson
01-08-2013, 04:53 AM
I've already been asked to get 4 more season tickets. I think this will be a banner year for requests. People don't want to chance getting single game tickets or being left out in the cold.

Good point.

GRAFTONBISON
01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
The wife and i have been talking about doing this. Looking at last years season ticket flyer it looks like there were still tickets in lower rows in some sections. What will be the odds of seats like that being available again this year? And when do tix go on sale?

This (meant to quote PL). Call ASAP and get on the waiting list. Best of luck!!

BisonTeacher
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
This (meant to quote PL). Call ASAP and get on the waiting list. Best of luck!!

I plan on calling today. But I would rather not sit in bleeders. Im not real concerned about getting/earning priority points. I will probably donate to teammakers either way. Point being...If I am offered bleeders I may turn them down and rely on the ticket exchange for games I want to go to. Or...If there are any owners or group seats who have a few in their group where they have people leaving...id be willing to join the group. Pm me.

HerdBot
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I plan on calling today. But I would rather not sit in bleeders. Im not real concerned about getting/earning priority points. I will probably donate to teammakers either way. Point being...If I am offered bleeders I may turn them down and rely on the ticket exchange for games I want to go to. Or...If there are any owners or group seats who have a few in their group where they have people leaving...id be willing to join the group. Pm me.

The dome doesn't really have any nose bleeders.

Trumpster
01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Last year when my friends and fellow recent graduates got season tickets I declined because I didn't have a job yet, I ended up going to almost all the games anyway (7 of 9). This year I want a ticket but I have a question, is it possible to get my ticket linked with theirs so I'm sitting with them but I can donate seperately and start aquiring points, or do I need to get my tickets through them? Thanks!

GRAFTONBISON
01-08-2013, 03:50 PM

If you don't get season tickets, put a request on the ticket exchange ASAP for any games you want to attend. Bisonville will have you covered. This is by far the best place to check for tickets IMO.

BisonTeacher
01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
If you don't get season tickets, put a request on the ticket exchange ASAP for any games you want to attend. Bisonville will have you covered. This is by far the best place to check for tickets IMO.

Exactly what I was thinking.

1998braves64
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
It might be blasphemy to say this on Bisonville, but I prefer above about row M, had a family relative that gave me seats smack dab in the middle of lower sec 21 bisonvillers last fall and I greatly prefer the view of the field from my row DD seats (fans are great though nothing against you guys!) than those seats. I wouldn't mind getting somewhat lower but row DD in sec 21 is not a bad view at all. What is the highest row KK??

BisonNation11
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Last year when my friends and fellow recent graduates got season tickets I declined because I didn't have a job yet, I ended up going to almost all the games anyway (7 of 9). This year I want a ticket but I have a question, is it possible to get my ticket linked with theirs so I'm sitting with them but I can donate seperately and start aquiring points, or do I need to get my tickets through them? Thanks!

As far as I know it would be pretty hard to get your seat right next to their's if you did them through separate accounts. I think your best bet to get next to them would be to have them try to add on a ticket to their account and pay them for it. I believe you can still donate under your own account to acquire priority points. You will not, however, receive any points for being a season ticket holder. If you want that extra point every year, perhaps you should try getting a season ticket and selling it every game. That way you can sit with your buddies, get the season ticket point, and get points for donating. Someone that has done this longer or knows more, chime in.

I will tell you this as well. We added 2 tickets to our account last year, but were unable to get them near our seats. They ended up being about 12 rows up from us in the same section. I would assume hardly anyone will be dropping their season tickets so getting a seat near your buddies may be near impossible. I am predicting the highest demand for season tickets ever and Team Makers will have their biggest year yet with people donating trying to up their priority to get tickets. I will be donating again this year and trying to add seats as well. It is an exciting time to be a Bison supporter!

BisonAccountant44
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
What are the odds that all sideline seats require a donation this year?

1998braves64
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
As far as I know it would be pretty hard to get your seat right next to their's if you did them through separate accounts. I think your best bet to get next to them would be to have them try to add on a ticket to their account and pay them for it. I believe you can still donate under your own account to acquire priority points. You will not, however, receive any points for being a season ticket holder. If you want that extra point every year, perhaps you should try getting a season ticket and selling it every game. That way you can sit with your buddies, get the season ticket point, and get points for donating. Someone that has done this longer or knows more, chime in.

I will tell you this as well. We added 2 tickets to our account last year, but were unable to get them near our seats. They ended up being about 12 rows up from us in the same section. I would assume hardly anyone will be dropping their season tickets so getting a seat near your buddies may be near impossible. I am predicting the highest demand for season tickets ever and Team Makers will have their biggest year yet with people donating trying to up their priority to get tickets. I will be donating again this year and trying to add seats as well. It is an exciting time to be a Bison supporter!

If it was 3 years ago your chances were much better. My wife and I started in about 07?? I think in 2009 my brother was able to pick up the seats next to us we just requested on our forms/request to sit next to each other, if they can accommodate you they will, but it's not like that is your only option if they can't and you still want tickets I'm sure they'll get them for you (if they're are any available). The person currently on season tickets would be best to put in a request for any seats next to them for you and then if one is available they'll contact current ticket holder and say you want your current seats, and your friend will be able to get this seat next to you, and if they say yes they will contact the new season ticket buyer to have them confirm they want that seat. If they can't do that they may find another option (probably "worse" seats than you currently have), where they can place you all together. At least that seemed to be how it worked when my brother got his next to us.

1998braves64
01-08-2013, 04:11 PM

My guess is they wait a year? Especially if they're banking on 2013 as the projected national championship year. They just raised all the current teammakers dues last year. I would be slightly surprise if they raise them this year/add to the current seats. But I'd say all bets are off for next year? Could be wrong maybe an insider like Road can give us more insight.

KTF
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
What are the odds that all sideline seats require a donation this year?I sure as heck hope not but will pay the fee if need be... You going to try for your same seats again BA44?

BisonNation11
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM

Sounds like the answer will be no. IF they do add on any extra donation fees to any seats, it would be first row or select seats. They are happy with the amount of donations that came in last year and GT doesn't want to look like the University is trying to gouge fans. A marketing meeting at the end of January will likely make these decisions, so I can update then.

BisonAccountant44
01-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I sure as heck hope not but will pay the fee if need be... You going to try for your same seats again BA44?

We'll renew for sure. I may see if there is something available lower than where we are just because, but I'm not counting on it and will be fine either way. I like where we're at now.

BisonTeacher
01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Just called ticket office. There is no waiting list, but they are taking names and addresses to send information to.

KTF
01-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Just called ticket office. There is no waiting list, but they are taking names and addresses to send information to.That is a good thing. I hope you can get in...

KTF
01-08-2013, 06:02 PM
We'll renew for sure. I may see if there is something available lower than where we are just because, but I'm not counting on it and will be fine either way. I like where we're at now. I like where are to. I will probably stay at the same level for the mere fact of being able to see the field better without a cranked neck. First row would be fun but only on 50 yard line or endzone.

56BISON73
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM

If you want piece of mind take what tickets you can get--IOW you need to just get in the building. After that you can try to move your seating each year.

NDSU_grad
01-08-2013, 08:18 PM
For the tickets that require a minimum donation. Do you need to make the minimum donation for each ticket or does one donation give you the opportunity to purchase multiple tickets?

GradBison
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
For the tickets that require a minimum donation. Do you need to make the minimum donation for each ticket or does one donation give you the opportunity to purchase multiple tickets?

Each ticket.

NDSU_grad
01-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Each ticket.
Thanks. That's what I figured.

Go_Herd
01-08-2013, 09:11 PM
What is the highest row KK??

Yes. My party of 6 was located in Section 20 Row JJ this year as our first year of season tickets. Not a bad seat in the house IMO, great angle to the game up there.

Maybe that's just all poor people talk from the rows located above Z :)

BisonTeacher
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
That is a good thing. I hope you can get in...

I will. Im not worried about that. Would just like to start having a regular ticket and being a teammaker. Its time.

heckler
02-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Is there a way to transfer team maker points or season tickets?

Bisonfan1
02-28-2013, 05:37 PM
It might be blasphemy to say this on Bisonville, but I prefer above about row M, had a family relative that gave me seats smack dab in the middle of lower sec 21 bisonvillers last fall and I greatly prefer the view of the field from my row DD seats (fans are great though nothing against you guys!) than those seats. I wouldn't mind getting somewhat lower but row DD in sec 21 is not a bad view at all. What is the highest row KK??

When I first read this, I was thinking a section 21 probation period. The second time I read this, I realized you were sitting near TAB, and I dont blame you one bit about moving 50 rows away or more from that dude. I do know this, I am glad I joined Team Makers about ten years ago, as I was able to keep getting better seats out of nose bleed as they became available. I would suggest joining Team Makers now for anyone on the fence. it will eventually pay off for you, as well as NDSU.

1998braves64
02-28-2013, 05:48 PM

from one person to another? Might be tough. To person to an entity owned by same person I think it's doable... talk to CAS he seems to have a lot of insight into this type of stuff.

TAILG8R
02-28-2013, 06:08 PM

We wanted do do this this a couple years ago and it seemed to be something that team makers was not interested in doing.

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Just called ticket office asking if I could get on a waiting list. She told me that when my team maker dues come due, it will have ticket ordering information. She then said, "If you did not have tickets last year, it will be pretty difficult. All we are going to have, new, is seats that are not renewed. Those will be awarded on priority points."

Looks like I'll be the king of the ticket exchange begging and pleading my way along again. (Worked well last year thanks to Carrington and others.)

Trumpster
02-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Dang, if that's the case it looks like I'll have to get a ticket individually to every game again this year, and start teammakers seperate from my friends.

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Dang, if that's the case it looks like I'll have to get a ticket individually to every game again this year, and start teammakers seperate from my friends.

So, to me an obvious question is when will scalpers actually start working the West Lot? My goodness, the demand is there for some enterprising young men to work it. I'd show up early, find folks trying to unload tickets and offer them half face or slightly more if a quality seat (to help cover team maker fee). Then, I'd sell at least double face value until they start closing the lot, then drop to face, then finish at 50-75% face when the game starts.

TransAmBison
02-28-2013, 06:33 PM
So, to me an obvious question is when will scalpers actually start working the West Lot? My goodness, the demand is there for some enterprising young men to work it. I'd show up early, find folks trying to unload tickets and offer them half face or slightly more if a quality seat (to help cover team maker fee). Then, I'd sell at least double face value until they start closing the lot, then drop to face, then finish at 50-75% face when the game starts.Can you redeem miles for tickets?

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Can you redeem miles for tickets?

Every now and then, some credit cards run bonus points on sports tickets and I'd think this would qualify. However, you are still stuck with the problem of buying the tickets, themselves.

If you are a season ticket holder, if you could get extra tickets, you could earn 1X pretty easy for every ticket extra you get. Simply pay with a points earning credit card (if not bonus, I'd recommend Chase Sapphire Preferred since the don't take Amex) then sell you tickets. Pretty darn simple, but takes work with not a lot of points return for the effort. May be better as part of a broader plan to "run up" spending to hit credit card bonuses. (ie if you have a Delta Reserve or Platinum card to get the MQM/bonus miles thresholds.)

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM

By the way, for bank points like Ultimate Rewards and Membership rewards, you sure could, but you'd only get 1 cent per point and you still have to figure out HOW to get the tickets you want to buy.

KSBisonFan
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM

Purple?????

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Purple?????

Hey, it was an excellent question and I answered it. Flipping tickets is a legit way to run up spend and yes, you can use points to buy tickets.

heckler
02-28-2013, 07:18 PM
We wanted do do this this a couple years ago and it seemed to be something that team makers was not interested in doing.

Thanks for the reply I will see what Simmers has to say about it. Either that or buying my season tickets and then just handing them over.

56BISON73
02-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Just called ticket office asking if I could get on a waiting list. She told me that when my team maker dues come due, it will have ticket ordering information. She then said, "If you did not have tickets last year, it will be pretty difficult. All we are going to have, new, is seats that are not renewed. Those will be awarded on priority points."

Looks like I'll be the king of the ticket exchange begging and pleading my way along again. (Worked well last year thanks to Carrington and others.)

Are you a member of Teammakers? If so how long?

tony
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM

No expansion to the Team Makers section would definitely mean a waiting list... so basically a lot of us are now waiting to get put on the waiting list. :)

MNLonghorn10
02-28-2013, 08:33 PM

Ez's deceased father has a ton of pts built up but i believe they wont let ez inherit them...or thats what hes said before.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Are you a member of Teammakers? If so how long?

1 year......finally broke down after years of feet dragging.

THEsocalledfan
02-28-2013, 09:14 PM
No expansion to the Team Makers section would definitely mean a waiting list... so basically a lot of us are now waiting to get put on the waiting list. :)

They did not say anything about a waiting list. They said they would be allocated on priority points. And if they use priority points, why would they need a waiting list?

T-Funk
02-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Ez's deceased father has a ton of pts built up but i believe they wont let ez inherit them...or thats what hes said before.

I inquired with the ticket office earlier this year about merging my dad's account with mine. Similar to EZ's situation, my request was denied.

TAILG8R
02-28-2013, 09:51 PM
I inquired with the ticket office earlier this year about merging my dad's account with mine. Similar to EZ's situation, my request was denied.

Yeah like I said earlier, we tried and were given the run around for a while until we were told it probably not going to happen. Nobody really wanted to say no but the all hinted at it very strongly. It was pretty frustrating, if you don't want to do it just say no. My dad was a season ticket holder for basketball for over 25 yrs.

BisonNation11
02-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Yeah like I said earlier, we tried and were given the run around for a while until we were told it probably not going to happen. Nobody really wanted to say no but the all hinted at it very strongly. It was pretty frustrating, if you don't want to do it just say no. My dad was a season ticket holder for basketball for over 25 yrs.

I can understand not transferring TM points, but I do believe if someone wants to pass down their tickets, they should be able to do so. Either way the tickets are being bought so why do they care who is buying them?

56BISON73
02-28-2013, 11:19 PM
They did not say anything about a waiting list. They said they would be allocated on priority points. And if they use priority points, why would they need a waiting list?

Last year there was a waiting list to get premium sideline seats. There was money sitting on the table. Other people were making donations just to get in the building.

tony
02-28-2013, 11:38 PM

I was going by this quote, "If you did not have tickets last year, it will be pretty difficult. All we are going to have, new, is seats that are not renewed. Those will be awarded on priority points."

Let's say that X = # of seats people no longer want
Let's also say that Y = # of additional/new seats people want

If X < Y (which I think is a foregone conclusion), then not everybody who wants tickets will get them. At the point, the TM point system will become the waiting list for future open seats... albeit, it'll be a waiting list that you can bud into by giving a lot of money to NDSU.

Here's the problem for NDSU, Team Maker growth is pretty much driven by demand for seats so growth is probably going to plateau next year.

Rockbear99
02-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey money talks. So I guess I will hope for three GA's on opening day for family and then the rest on TV/ESPN3. I hope.

MNLonghorn10
03-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Last year there was a waiting list to get premium sideline seats. There was money sitting on the table. Other people were making donations just to get in the building.

gotta love the johnny come latelys, who are just there to be seen.

tony
03-01-2013, 01:31 AM

Well, in the FargoDome, nobody is going to be seen in the double-letter seats because it's almost complete darkness up there.

I'm with the guys who prefer higher seats.

56BISON73
03-01-2013, 01:33 AM

From what I heard many were single game ticket buyers that saw what the future holds and decided to upgrade.

56BISON73
03-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Well, in the FargoDome, nobody is going to seen in the double-letter seats because it's almost complete darkness up there.

I'm with the guys who prefer higher seats.

Me too. You can actually see the plays unfold and see whats happening.

1998braves64
03-01-2013, 02:10 AM

Except when they run the hide behind the linemen play with Ryan Smith... completely missed that one..

HerdBot
03-01-2013, 02:54 AM

Sat in the 2nd row once and it sucked. Completely agree. I like my seats nearly 30 rows up better. Although its neat being close to the sideline and picking up on the sideline antics and I dont like being winded...

Trumpster
03-01-2013, 08:36 PM

So what you're saying is that I should start my TM membership and buy tickets as a company/corporation, so I can pass my membership and tickets onto another 'company representative' ;) if I ever want to. This should work right?

BisoninNWMN
03-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Are they going to raise the limit for season tickets this year?

Was it capped at 12,500 last year?

Could it be raised to 13 or 13.5?

imabison
03-05-2013, 12:32 AM

The only way they car raise the cap is to lower student tickets. I do not see that happening.
The section is General Admission. Not sure they want to lower that segment either. Oh well
they will make a sound decision.

THEsocalledfan
03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
The only way they car raise the cap is to lower student tickets. I do not see that happening.
The section is General Admission. Not sure they want to lower that segment either. Oh well

It sure as heck WOULD be sensible to sell unused student tickets; that is the think I still don't understand. Let me yet again propose my simple solution:

1. Students have until Wed. to pick up their tickets.
2. Tickets not picked up go on sale to the general public on Friday; once the sale starts, some mechanism is still left for students to get them for free if not yet sold out. All proceeds either go to the student body (the hook for student government to sign off), or split with the athletic department somehow. (I'd argue even if all the money goes to the students, it is still a huge win for all at NDSU.) After first year run, money is used to "buy down" the activity fee for students for the following year, literally cutting the tuition bill.
3. If any miraculous tickets are left on Saturday, students can still get for free at the dome.

Win, win, win. Any student who grumble about missing a Wednesday deadline won't forget twice.....

Rynomite
03-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Can't seem to find a thread for season ticket info for the upcoming season. I feel like last year, I was standing in line on 3/15. I am looking to keep my current seats or move my family up if possible. Any help on how to do that and when to do that would be great, thanks.

BisonNation11
03-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I can't bring myself to do it. Someone else tell him the thread is on page one... :facepalm:

unbison
03-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Big deal he started a thread

BisonNation11
03-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Big deal he started a thread

Yes, my apologies he missed a thread 10 threads down talking about the same information he's asking about. To answer his question, donate as much money as you can to Team Makers, get as many priority points as you can, and hope for the best on getting better seats/season tickets. Ticket info should come out within the month would be my guess.

EndZoneQB
03-05-2013, 10:53 PM
I can't bring myself to do it. Someone else tell him the thread is on page one... :facepalm:

Damn near the same name even. Seriously, at least ATTEMPT to read the forums.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?29728-2013-season-tickets

Rynomite
03-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Haha! I could have sworn it wasn't there! Now... How do I delete this thread...

EndZoneQB
03-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Haha! I could have sworn it wasn't there! Now... How do I delete this thread...

It's all good. It has already been merged with the other thread, so now my post makes me look like more a of jackass than before haha

56BISON73
03-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Can't seem to find a thread for season ticket info for the upcoming season. I feel like last year, I was standing in line on 3/15. I am looking to keep my current seats or move my family up if possible. Any help on how to do that and when to do that would be great, thanks.

Call the ticket office. Ask for Josh.

BisonNation11
03-05-2013, 11:40 PM
It's all good. It has already been merged with the other thread, so now my post makes me look like more a of jackass than before haha

I was trying not to be an ass and point out how obviously close his thread was to the other one... Just a little push towards "Open your eyes and don't be in such a rush" or "Use the search option". Can't please them all! Lol!

CAS4127
03-06-2013, 10:03 AM

Here's my question: If we have reached cap on season tickets, a major incentive for joining Teammakers has been lost as well--NO?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Or make season tickets out of single game sale tickets. But there might be some season tickets available. The cap was 12,500 but I think they ony had 12,200 or 12,300 this last year. I am trying to remember the correct figures but the conversation was a long time ago. I could be wrong.

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Here's my question: If we have reached cap on season tickets, a major incentive for joining Teammakers has been lost as well--NO?!??

Season ticket availability can always be increased.

BisoninNWMN
03-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Season ticket availability can always be increased.

But are we not already at the cap number?

What would be available if there are no season tickets to get?

THEsocalledfan
03-06-2013, 12:45 PM
I will point out my call a few pages back. I was told, at least for teammakers, no more seats are coming. I'd sure think they would have mentioned non-teammaker season tickets or the office is incompetent. I think all there is going to be is single game seats.

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 01:34 PM
But are we not already at the cap number?

What would be available if there are no season tickets to get?

In reality they could move the cap. Not saying they are going to do it. But they could.

CAS4127
03-06-2013, 01:41 PM
In reality they could move the cap. Not saying they are going to do it. But they could.

What, and end up with phantom seats?! There is finite capacity and at some point they run up against student allotment. Game over!!

344Johnson
03-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Sat in the 2nd row once and it sucked. Completely agree. I like my seats nearly 30 rows up better. Although its neat being close to the sideline and picking up on the sideline antics and I dont like being winded...

I generally get a seat in rows 2-5. Atmosphere is better down low. Specially when you are right behind the other teams bench. Some of the smack they are subjected to is pretty funny.

Better to watch higher up.

It sure as heck WOULD be sensible to sell unused student tickets; that is the think I still don't understand. Let me yet again propose my simple solution:

1. Students have until Wed. to pick up their tickets.

Win, win, win. Any student who grumble about missing a Wednesday deadline won't forget twice.....

I'd say give students til Friday at 2:30 like we currently have, I think it is 2:30. At 2:31, start selling tickets to the general public. Just call up the radio stations around the area and let them know we got some unused student tickets.

It really bothers me that the school should feel obligated to hook the students up with some deal so they can do that. The students have all week to get their tickets. The unused tickets should be sold. No doubt. If the student government doesn't like it, tough luck.

NorthernBison
03-06-2013, 01:57 PM

The only room left for what you speak of is non-Team Makers season tickets. I think there are two sideline sections and most, if not all, end zone season tickets. (And I do realize there are season ticket holders who are Team Makers but have seats that do not require a Team Makers donation).

GOB1SON
03-06-2013, 02:04 PM
The only room left for what you speak of is non-Team Makers season tickets. I think there are two sideline sections and most, if not all, end zone season tickets. (And I do realize there are season ticket holders who are Team Makers but have seats that do not require a Team Makers donation).

Make it a requirement that to get season tickets, you must be a Teammaker. That is very common.

Here is the email from AggieLand:

If you are interested in requesting new season tickets for the 2013 season, ticket requests will open when online renewals open. You will have an opportunity to submit a priority request prior to April 1. To submit a request, you will submit payment for tickets ($490 per seat*) and a minimum donation of $500 per seat. Seat assignments will be made based upon June 1 priority points. Kyle Field is sold out. Seats will only come available through non-renewals. Demand is expected to exceed supply.

CAS4127
03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Make it a requirement that to get season tickets, you must be a Teammaker. That is very common.

If you are interested in requesting new season tickets for the 2013 season, ticket requests will open when online renewals open. You will have an opportunity to submit a priority request prior to April 1. To submit a request, you will submit payment for tickets ($490 per seat*) and a minimum donation of $500 per seat. Seat assignments will be made based upon June 1 priority points. Kyle Field is sold out. Seats will only come available through non-renewals. Demand is expected to exceed supply.

The NDSU athletic department would get crucified in the media if they went the route of requiring teammaker donation to get season tickets. This would have to be "slow-played" over a couple of years, by first suggesting it in passing, and moving up from there. I think season ticket holders who are not teammakers would be pissed.

TransAmBison
03-06-2013, 03:00 PM
I wonder if they would have a first phase of all sideline season ticket holders need to be Teammakers?*

*I wonder if that would get rid of GraftonBison? Hopefully, since is kind of disgusting to look at. I mean, at least the ticket office had the decency to seat CAS way up high where nobody will see him.

NorthernBison
03-06-2013, 03:04 PM
The NDSU athletic department would get crucified in the media if they went the route of requiring teammaker donation to get season tickets. This would have to be "slow-played" over a couple of years, but first suggesting it in passing, and moving up from there. I think season ticket holders who are not teammakers would be pissed.

I think you are correct about that. You asked above about the "incentive" to add more Team Makers. When it comes to season ticket availability, this is about all that can be done.

I sit in a Team Makers section and pay $160 for the season ticket plus $175 for Team Makers (That's per seat). Two sections over the seats do not require the Team Makers donation. Maybe those seats shouldn't be available for $160. Any extra cost would be Team Makers dues. Just sayin.

CAS4127
03-06-2013, 03:04 PM
I wonder if they would have a first phase of all sideline season ticket holders need to be Teammakers?*

*I wonder if that would get rid of GraftonBison? Hopefully, since is kind of disgusting to look at. I mean, at least the ticket office had the decency to seat CAS way up high where nobody will see him.

But for your wife, your ticket would be nose-bleed behind support column-->period! I mean, there is homely, and then there is HOMELY!!

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 03:09 PM

I think it will get there eventually. But I think we will see the price of tickets increase first. Especially the first 10-15 rows. Wish I could remember how many season tickets are held by Teammakers.

Mayville Bison
03-06-2013, 03:16 PM
I think it will get there eventually. But I think we will see the price of tickets increase first. Especially the first 10-15 rows. Wish I could remember how many season tickets are held by Teammakers.

I sit in the End Zone about 20-25 rows up. I would be ok with a price increase or Teammakers requirement, but both would be a really hard sell. I have donated to TM in the past, but it's been a few years due to the process. If it's included in the ticket price, it would make it a lot easier to give that extra. Shoot, even if it was a $5 "donation" per seat for all end zone seats, that's at least a half scholarship (no idea how many seats are in the end zones).

GRAFTONBISON
03-06-2013, 03:16 PM

Considering I sat in our other 2 endzone seats this past season (got tired of this one dude across the aisle screaming "Run the damn ball" all the time :biggrin:), I think your beef with me has already been solved. Maybe you are saying my wife should be moved as well?? Careful how you answer that now.

In a related note.....You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TransAmBison again.

Bison"FANatic"
03-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Right now you could get away with requiring teammakers membership for all seats but we are also at a very high peak for football coming off two national championships. One of the main goals with fundraising is to have stability. You need the donation in the good years but also in the bad years and unfortunately there will be bad years and you don't want to set yourself up for a ton of nonrewals. Could teammakers have made more last year or this year? Yes they could but you want to have long term predictable stability. If they would have gotten greedy in the good years it could set them up for some very bad fundraising years during the bad years and that is counterproductive to the whole organization.

HerdBot
03-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Right now you could get away with requiring teammakers membership for all seats but we are also at a very high peak for football coming off two national championships. One of the main goals with fundraising is to have stability. You need the donation in the good years but also in the bad years and unfortunately there will be bad years and you don't want to set yourself up for a ton of nonrewals. Could teammakers have made more last year or this year? Yes they could but you want to have long term predictable stability. If they would have gotten greedy in the good years it could set them up for some very bad fundraising years during the bad years and that is counterproductive to the whole organization.

I agree but with inflation if you dont raise the prices you're losing money. Harsh reality of the US dollar. Heck UND charges $40 for a hockey general admission pass. I think we're under priced. We even had great attendance following the 3-8 season. I think its an event now and were past the bandwagon crowd. There were games last year we could have sold another 2-5k tickets not including 2k students on the waiting list. Youngstown could have drawn 23k minimum. As a whole we could sell another 1000 to every game

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Another thing that might happen in the future is re-seating everyone in the dome. Priority points will be used. Highest priority points get first crack at the seats he wants. And it goes down the list. Everyone will be given a specific time to call in according to their points.. If the seats they want are taken then they will have to make another choice.

stevdock
03-06-2013, 03:54 PM
For those people who are interested in becoming new season ticket holders, what do you the minimum donation would have to be for NDSU to find you seats?? I've heard there are seats that NDSU holds on to for the right priced donation.

Bison"FANatic"
03-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Another thing that might happen in the future is re-seating everyone in the dome. Priority points will be used. Highest priority points get first crack at the seats he wants. And it goes down the list. Everyone will be given a specific time to call in according to their points.. If the seats they want are taken then they will have to make another choice.

That would suck as you get to know the people around you and it is a sense of community. We enjoy the games tremendously but we also really enjoy the people around us and that has become a huge part of the game day experience.

Bison Dan
03-06-2013, 04:11 PM
For those people who are interested in becoming new season ticket holders, what do you the minimum donation would have to be for NDSU to find you seats?? I've heard there are seats that NDSU holds on to for the right priced donation.I've been told by TM that they have turned down some people for seats that wanted 50 yard line seats and were willling to pay the hugh new prices for it. NO ROOM and TM are not kicking people out of their seats for bigger donations. The johnny come lately fans will not be rewarded just because they have lots of money.

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 04:13 PM
That would suck as you get to know the people around you and it is a sense of community. We enjoy the games tremendously but we also really enjoy the people around us and that has become a huge part of the game day experience.

I agree. Iowa reseated about 5 years ago after the stadium renovation. They are going to do it again next year.

Eventually you are going to have some donors who are going to want the seats that go along with their points.

56BISON73
03-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I've been told by TM that they have turned down some people for seats that wanted 50 yard line seats and were willling to pay the hugh new prices for it. NO ROOM and TM are not kicking people out of their seats for bigger donations. The johnny come lately fans will not be rewarded just because they have lots of money.

There was money sitting on the table but there werent any premium tickets available. Then you had people who made the donation just to get in the building. Now they can work their way up.

BisonNation11
03-06-2013, 04:32 PM
For those people who are interested in becoming new season ticket holders, what do you the minimum donation would have to be for NDSU to find you seats?? I've heard there are seats that NDSU holds on to for the right priced donation.

It works like this. Current season ticket holders (whether TM or not) have the right to their seats every year. A new comer this year could drop $1 million to TM and not get a seat because there simply isn't any to give. However, this person that drops the money will now have 20,000 priority points (1 point for every $50 donated). If a season ticket holder were to deny getting their tickets again, I believe they would be offered to the person with the most priority points with a new request. These seats could be taken over by a current season ticket holder looking to expand first as well. In short, build up as many points as you can, get your foot in the door with whatever season tickets you can get your hands on whenever you can get them, and move up from there.

I do know that TM will be targeting new membership with current season ticket holders that aren't members, especially in the end zones. They don't want to increase prices on either tickets or membership so they don't seem like they are trying to take advantage of the current situation. However, I feel if this trend continues with the brand of football that is being put out there, they will have to adapt and take advantage.

Bison"FANatic"
03-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I agree but with inflation if you dont raise the prices you're losing money. Harsh reality of the US dollar. Heck UND charges $40 for a hockey general admission pass. I think we're under priced. We even had great attendance following the 3-8 season. I think its an event now and were past the bandwagon crowd. There were games last year we could have sold another 2-5k tickets not including 2k students on the waiting list. Youngstown could have drawn 23k minimum. As a whole we could sell another 1000 to every game

I never once said they shouldn't raise prices. It just needs to be done in a measured sustainable method and not go to big in the good years so you keep your fan base tickets in the bad years.

GOB1SON
03-06-2013, 05:28 PM
It works like this. Current season ticket holders (whether TM or not) have the right to their seats every year. A new comer this year could drop $1 million to TM and not get a seat because there simply isn't any to give. However, this person that drops the money will now have 20,000 priority points (1 point for every $50 donated). If a season ticket holder were to deny getting their tickets again, I believe they would be offered to the person with the most priority points with a new request. These seats could be taken over by a current season ticket holder looking to expand first as well. In short, build up as many points as you can, get your foot in the door with whatever season tickets you can get your hands on whenever you can get them, and move up from there.

I do know that TM will be targeting new membership with current season ticket holders that aren't members, especially in the end zones. They don't want to increase prices on either tickets or membership so they don't seem like they are trying to take advantage of the current situation. However, I feel if this trend continues with the brand of football that is being put out there, they will have to adapt and take advantage.

If you handed Simmers a check for $1M, you could sit wherever you want and somebody else would be pissed off. :)

Before anything happens, they need to get everyone at similar levels, which takes some time. I have folks sitting next to me that pay 1/2 what we pay for our seats, but they have been there a lot longer.

An interesting story (at least I think it is) is that when I was at A&M I lived on the farm of a booster that was the real deal. His seats were front row, second deck (at Kyle Field these are the premo seats) and he was on about the 45 yard line. He was around 70 years old, and according to him, his only goal, and I quote, was to "outlive the SOB's to my left". He just wanted to get to the 50. I finished my degree and left and lost contact with Swede, so I am not sure if he ever got there or not.

BisonTeacher
03-06-2013, 05:29 PM

I wasnt in charge of our tickets, but Im pretty sure thats the way they did it at TCF the first season.

roadwarrior
03-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Bison Football moved into the Fargodome in 1993. Here is a history of the number of regular season home games and season ticket prices (sideline tickets).

1993...5...$50
1994...6...$60
1995...6...$60
1996...6...$60
1997...6...$60
1998...7...$70
1999...6...$70
2000...7...$70
2001...5...$70
2002...6...$75
2003...6...$75
2004...6...$80
2005...6...$85
2006...5...$90
2007...5...$100
2008...6...$125
2009...5...$125
2010...6...$130
2011...6...$135
2012...6...$160

TbonZach
03-07-2013, 11:08 PM
I posted this in the Team Makers thread, but got no response (probably because nobody saw it). So I thought I'd post it in here as well -

After reading the season ticket threads tonight, I finally decided to join Team Makers. I have a few (hopefully) quick questions:

1) On the application there is a space to request season tickets. Being currently a non-TM season ticket holder, do I have to do anything with that or is that just for if I want tickets in the TM areas?

2) On the payment options page there is a space where one can authorize NDSU to deduct X amount of dollars for Y amount of times. Is that just for a checking/savings account or can that be used for a credit card as well?

roadwarrior
03-08-2013, 12:13 AM
I posted this in the Team Makers thread, but got no response (probably because nobody saw it). So I thought I'd post it in here as well -

After reading the season ticket threads tonight, I finally decided to join Team Makers. I have a few (hopefully) quick questions:

1) On the application there is a space to request season tickets. Being currently a non-TM season ticket holder, do I have to do anything with that or is that just for if I want tickets in the TM areas?

2) On the payment options page there is a space where one can authorize NDSU to deduct X amount of dollars for Y amount of times. Is that just for a checking/savings account or can that be used for a credit card as well?

1 - You will receive a renewal for your season tickets as usual. You might want to make a note on the application that you already have season tickets.
2 - I think the monthly payments are for bank accounts only.

NDSU92
03-08-2013, 01:54 AM
Bison Football moved into the Fargodome in 1993. Here is a history of the number of regular season home games and season ticket prices (sideline tickets).

1993...5...$50
1994...6...$60
1995...6...$60
1996...6...$60
1997...6...$60
1998...7...$70
1999...6...$70
2000...7...$70
2001...5...$70
2002...6...$75
2003...6...$75
2004...6...$80
2005...6...$85
2006...5...$90
2007...5...$100
2008...6...$125
2009...5...$125
2010...6...$130
2011...6...$135
2012...6...$160

You're telling me that ever since Gene Taylor has taken over we stopped having 7 regular season home games? What gives!!!!

stevdock
03-08-2013, 11:58 AM
You're telling me that ever since Gene Taylor has taken over we stopped having 7 regular season home games? What gives!!!!

I sure didn't remember that so I looked it up. 9 conference games, meaning every other year 5 home conference games, plus 2 non-conference home games gives us 7. Hey we get rid of that FBS game that we are supposed to have no chance to win and we can have the opportunity of 7 home games.

bisonaudit
03-08-2013, 02:08 PM
So if prices don't increase and we play only 5 home games in 2013 the average annual increase in ticket prices per game from 1993 to 2013 is 6% a year.

There have been 11 increases in the price of a season ticket package and 9 years where the price has remained the same from one season to the next, so on average they've raised the prices roughly every other year.

There have been 9 instances where we've played the same number of home games two years in a row. Between those seasons they've raised the price of a season ticket package 5 times and kept it level 4 times.

In the five instances where we've played fewer home games than the prior season, prices of a season ticket have only been increased once (2006 from $85 to $90).

In the 6 instances where we've played more home games than the prior season, prices of a season ticket have only remained flat once (2000 @ $70). Clearly increases are easier to take when you're also getting more product. Prices haven't remained constant for three consecutive seasons since 1999-2001 @ $70 and from 2000 to 2001 we dropped from 7 to 5 home games so that 3rd years was really a substantial per game increase.

So, if we have 6 home games in 2014 look for an increase. $192 would keep the per game price at $32 a seat (they've done that twice in 5 instances since moving inside; 1994 and 1998).

Any amount less than $192 would decrease per game prices. They did this in 2002 and 2010 when we had 6 home games coming off of 5 the prior year.

Any amount more than $192 would increase the per game cost in addition to increasing the cost of the package. They did this once in 2008 when prices went from $100 to $125 and home games from 5 to 6 (a 4.2% increase in the per game price). If they increased prices per game by that amount in 2014 you'd be looking at $200 for a season ticket. If they increased prices per game by the historical average of 6% you'd be looking at $204 for a season ticket or $34 a game ($2 more than 2013).

hattonbison
03-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Prices did increase, at least for my seats. Went from $110 to $125. Nothing major but a increase is a increase. Just checked my account on gobison.com and was kinda surprised.

NorthernBison
03-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Prices did increase, at least for my seats. Went from $110 to $125. Nothing major but a increase is a increase. Just checked my account on gobison.com and was kinda surprised.

They DID increase. Sideline reserved went from $160 to $175. My Team Makers obligation didn't change.

The entire North half of lot G is reserved tailgating.

aces1180
03-09-2013, 04:17 PM
My endzone tickets went from $100 to $125!....That's a 25% increase on non-TM seating! (I am also a TM).

I have to say, I'll be angry if they don't schedule another non-DII home game. Going from about $16/game to about $20/game is fine (6 home games). Going from about $16/game to $25/game is not acceptable (5 games).

GradBison
03-09-2013, 04:21 PM
My endzone tickets went from $100 to $125!....That's a 25% increase on non-TM seating! (I am also a TM).

I have to say, I'll be angry if they don't schedule another non-DII home game. Going from about $16/game to about $20/game is fine (6 home games). Going from about $16/game to $25/game is not acceptable (5 games).

Hmm are you sure about these numbers? My endzone seats went to $135, last year they were $117.

aces1180
03-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Hmm are you sure about these numbers? My endzone seats went to $135, last year they were $117.

Yes, I am. Last year it was $1100 total...This year is $1375 total.

Go_Herd
03-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Just saw I have mine listed too. Didn't move down from JJ...bummer, oh well not much was expected.

GradBison
03-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes, I am. Last year it was $1100 total...This year is $1375 total.

Do they have different prices for endzone season tickets? Either you're getting a volume discount or I'm getting jibbed. :)

aces1180
03-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Do they have different prices for endzone season tickets? Either you're getting a volume discount or I'm getting jibbed. :)

Where are your seats? Mine are in section 9, rows K and L, 11 total.

HooliganBison
03-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Just saw I have mine listed too. Didn't move down from JJ...bummer, oh well not much was expected. Moving and adding seats wont be decided for a while, i think i got called about it in June last year

Go_Herd
03-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Moving and adding seats wont be decided for a while, i think i got called about it in June last year

Oh ok. Didn't know, 2nd year TeamMaker here. Appreciate it.

GradBison
03-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Where are your seats? Mine are in section 9, rows K and L, 11 total.

Section 9 a couple of rows down from you. I thought all endzone seats were priced the same, maybe lower rows cost more.

aces1180
03-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Section 9 a couple of rows down from you. I thought all endzone seats were priced the same, maybe lower rows cost more.

That could be the case...I haven't seen my information from the mail yet, only my online account.

GradBison
03-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Unless I'm reading things wrong on the info packet most of us got today and on here (which I probably am), it looks like they got rid of general admission. On the seating chart it says the reserved tickets go all the way to rows double-I. Didn't last year they stop at rows double-A and have GA tickets from there up? It has a flat price of $125 for all EZ reserved.

I guess I'll wait to see what's in the packet. As of now on gobison.com it's $135 to renew my endzone seat which I paid $117 for last year and, if memory serves me right (almost never does), paid something like $95 for the year before.

TbonZach
03-09-2013, 05:26 PM

Unless I'm reading things wrong on the info packet most of us got today and on here (which I probably am), it looks like they got rid of general admission. On the seating chart it says the reserved tickets go all the way to rows double-I. Didn't last year they stop at rows double-A and have GA tickets from there up? It has a flat price of $125 for all EZ reserved.

Here's a PDF of the seating chart - https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/1587194.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=2400&amp;DB_OEM_ID=2400

HooliganBison
03-09-2013, 05:52 PM
2007 I paid $145 for 2 reserved endzone seats, this year my same seats are $260.

Hammersmith
03-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Sounds like a $10 fee on the total purchase. GradBison is buying one ticket @$125 + fee = $135. HooliganBison is buying two tickets @$125 + fee = $260 ($125 + $125 + $10)

aces1180
03-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Sounds like a $10 fee on the total purchase. GradBison is buying one ticket @$125 + fee = $135. HooliganBison is buying two tickets @$125 + fee = $260 ($125 + $125 + $10)I have a $15 fee on my 11 seats...Total cost is $1390.

aces1180
03-09-2013, 06:14 PM
I was wrong...last year I paid $110 per ticket...that softens the blow a little bit. That is only about a $3 increase, per ticket, per game for 5 games, about $2 per game, per ticket for six games.

MNLonghorn10
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
paid 227 last year..now its 260..bastards!

is it worth it to buy now if they dont even have a 6th home game scheduled or will it be this price no matter what?

roadwarrior
03-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Good move to stop having general admission tickets. It makes no sense with the small number of seats available.

56BISON73
03-10-2013, 01:32 AM
I can understand not transferring TM points, but I do believe if someone wants to pass down their tickets, they should be able to do so. Either way the tickets are being bought so why do they care who is buying them?

Because the people who you may be passing down the tickets to may not have any priority points. They may have been waiting to get season tickets?

BisonNation11
03-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Because the people who you may be passing down the tickets to may not have any priority points. They may have been waiting to get season tickets?

I guess my point is if someone has season tickets, they should be allowed to pass them down. Now if those seats require a TM donation, then those dues should be paid in order to keep the tickets. If not, then I would say they go on the market.

tjbison
03-10-2013, 01:50 AM
I guess my point is if someone has season tickets, they should be allowed to pass them down. Now if those seats require a TM donation, then those dues should be paid in order to keep the tickets. If not, then I would say they go on the market.

You can, keep them in your name and just make the other group pay you

BisonNation11
03-10-2013, 01:57 AM
You can, keep them in your name and just make the other group pay you

I heard a rumor they will be looking into cracking down on this situation, specifically speaking about situations where people have passed away, but their account is kept alive and tickets purchased. I think they want the person who's name is on the account to be the one initially getting/picking up/receiving the tickets. Which I guess leads into my first point. I think you should be able to, in the case of you dying, pass down your tickets into someone else's name and have them then either pay for whatever the tickets demand or they go back into the pool.

tjbison
03-10-2013, 01:59 AM
I heard a rumor they will be looking into cracking down on this situation, specifically speaking about situations where people have passed away, but their account is kept alive and tickets purchased. I think they want the person who's name is on the account to be the one initially getting/picking up/receiving the tickets. Which I guess leads into my first point. I think you should be able to, in the case of you dying, pass down your tickets into someone else's name and have them then either pay for whatever the tickets demand or they go back into the pool.

i agree then, im talking if your alive and paying but your son, daughter, etc use the tickets how in the hell can they do anything. but if you die and people use your name thats not right, dont se how next of kin couldnt have a shot at them if they will be paying the same amount due though

ISXBISON
03-10-2013, 03:15 AM
From the info in the season ticket renewal pack I received today

"Season ticket holders are allowed to transfer their season tickets to immediate family members only. Immediate family members are limited to the spouse, parent, child, sibling or domestic partner of the current season ticket holder. Requests must be submitted through a notarized letter and will be reviewed by the ticket office and/or Team Makers. Priority points related to the ticket history will be transferred to the new ticket holder. Points related to other financial giving and varsity letterwinner status will not be transferable except in the case of transfer to spouse."

BisonNation11
03-10-2013, 03:26 AM

"Season ticket holders are allowed to transfer their season tickets to immediate family members only. Immediate family members are limited to the spouse, parent, child, sibling or domestic partner of the current season ticket holder. Requests must be submitted through a notarized letter and will be reviewed by the ticket office and/or Team Makers. Priority points related to the ticket history will be transferred to the new ticket holder. Points related to other financial giving and varsity letterwinner status will not be transferable except in the case of transfer to spouse."

Thanks. The wife didn't hand over that piece of paper when I asked to see the ticket and tailgating info.

Hammersmith
03-10-2013, 04:25 AM

Seems fair. You get to keep the tickets in the family, but a family or group can't build up a massive number of points for championship tickets or tailgating spots. The only question I would have is if post-death transfers are allowed. It's clear that a living relative can transfer tickets to another living relative, but it's not absolutely clear that the transfer can be made after the ticket holder's death. Probably the safe thing to do would be to have a notarized letter prepared and made part of the will, to be exercised in case of death.

GOB1SON
03-10-2013, 04:14 PM
You know you've made the big time when season tickets start making it into estate plans.

HerdBot
03-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Here's a PDF of the seating chart - https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/1587194.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_OEM_ID=2400

About time! Good move. My price only went up $15 which is very small. Im glad to see they have eliminated GA. Seems silly since they are in premium spots

Bison03
03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up yet. I noticed that the north half of the new west lot is now reserved tailgate parking. I guess the lineup will decrease.

stevdock
03-11-2013, 12:43 AM
About time! Good move. My price only went up $15 which is very small. Im glad to see they have eliminated GA. Seems silly since they are in premium spots

GA was in premium spots?? I get my GA tickets through the coaches association and didn't know that I had premium tickets. We were in the end zone for every single game above AA.

I'll be honest getting rid of GA sucks for some of us. I haven't been able to afford season tickets in the past and now I finally can. BUT since I have no points probably won't be able to get them this year, marking the first games missed by my son ever (who's 8) and me since 93 (starting when I was in HS).

TbonZach
03-11-2013, 01:19 AM
I'll be honest getting rid of GA sucks for some of us. I haven't been able to afford season tickets in the past and now I finally can. BUT since I have no points probably won't be able to get them this year, marking the first games missed by my son ever (who's 8) and me since 93 (starting when I was in HS).

[Someone feel free to correct me]

I think they're only getting ride of GA in name/price only. The season tickets will be capped like last year, so you and others will still be able to get seats in that area. The main difference is that they'll cost a bit more and it will be assigned seating.

tjbison
03-11-2013, 01:26 AM

I think they're only getting ride of GA in name/price only. The season tickets will be capped like last year, so you and others will still be able to get seats in that area. The main difference is that they'll cost a bit more and it will be assigned seating.

correct wont be a free for all, you will buy actual seats

stevdock
03-11-2013, 03:38 PM

Thanks for clearing that up.

CAS4127
03-12-2013, 01:40 AM

CAS4127
03-12-2013, 01:41 AM

BisonTeacher
03-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Not a Teammaker (YET)....right?

My team maker check went in the mail today. The flyer I received yesterday said the last day to request tickets for this season is April 15. Based on how long the mail from Fargo took to get me my Bison Illustrated, I sure hope my donation makes it there in time. :biggrin:

1998braves64
03-14-2013, 05:04 PM
My team maker check went in the mail today. The flyer I received yesterday said the last day to request tickets for this season is April 15. Based on how long the mail from Fargo took to get me my Bison Illustrated, I sure hope my donation makes it there in time. :biggrin:

You can make payment with credit card online ya know... don't have to trust your pony express getting washed away in the red river flooding.

BisonTeacher
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM
You can make payment with credit card online ya know... don't have to trust your pony express getting washed away in the red river flooding.

How? The website they listed on the flyer did not work.

BisonTeacher
03-14-2013, 05:23 PM

That doesnt prove anything. AG could have sent us the same forged flyer! :biggrin:

1998braves64
03-14-2013, 05:25 PM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/MyAccount.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=

Here... if you're a teammaker you need to click on the do I have an account? link. Then I think it takes you through asks for your account # etc...

They automatically set one up for all teammakers I should add. I can't remember if you were already or not? If not not sure if it can be done.. but you could call the # listed and they might tell you yay or nay. :)

BisonTeacher
03-14-2013, 05:29 PM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/MyAccount.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=

Here... if you're a teammaker you need to click on the do I have an account? link. Then I think it takes you through asks for your account # etc...

They automatically set one up for all teammakers I should add. I can't remember if you were already or not? If not not sure if it can be done.. but you could call the # listed and they might tell you yay or nay. :)

I am not. This will be our first year. Thats why I think I had to send the check in.

Answer Guy
03-14-2013, 06:28 PM
That doesnt prove anything. AG could have sent us the same forged flyer! :biggrin:

The easiest would be to send me the cash. I'll make sure it gets to the appropriate place.

TransAmBison
03-14-2013, 06:46 PM
The easiest would be to send me the cash. I'll make sure it gets to the appropriate place.Send it to www.goatraper.com. That is the most direct link to AG there is.

BisonTeacher
03-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Season ticket request submitted.

NDSU
03-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Season ticket request submitted.

I also submitted mine and made another pledge, crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up!

westnodak93bison
03-15-2013, 07:25 PM
How do they know what to charge me for my 6 season tickets if we don't know if we have a 6th home game?

NorthernBison
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM
How do they know what to charge me for my 6 season tickets if we don't know if we have a 6th home game?

The price is the same regardless of the number of home games.

BisonTeacher
03-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Just logged into my gobison account and the donation to teammakers showed up. But, it is listed as an "amount due" and has a button to "pay now". I sent a check in the envelope. Is something wrong or have they not processed it yet?

Civil06
03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Just logged into my gobison account and the donation to teammakers showed up. But, it is listed as an "amount due" and has a button to "pay now". I sent a check in the envelope. Is something wrong or have they not processed it yet?

Did they cash the check?

BisonTeacher
03-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Did they cash the check?

I checked my bank account and not yet.

MNLonghorn10
03-19-2013, 07:56 PM
The horse is in osakis. Give it until at least friday.

BisonTeacher
03-19-2013, 07:58 PM
The horse is in osakis. Give it until at least friday.

The pony express again? So AG did get a hold of my mail again? :biggrin:

OK. Just wanted to see if this was normal or if something was wrong. Thanks.

Answer Guy
03-19-2013, 09:02 PM
So AG did get a hold of my mail again? :biggrin:

Not in this weather...but spring is coming.

Just something to keep in mind.

BlueBisonRock
03-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Not in this weather...but spring is coming.

Just something to keep in mind.

You know nothing, Answer Guy!

Bringing you up to date - The Starks from 'Game of Thrones' family saying is 'Winter is Coming'. Jon Snow (Stark bastard) was told multiple times by the wildling Ygritte: "You know nothing Jon Snow".

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m404ct5Xxf1qzfquro1_500.jpg

TbonZach
03-19-2013, 11:41 PM
You know nothing, Answer Guy!

He knows nussing! Nussing!

gotts
03-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Sent my Teammakers application & donation on Saturday and I see it posted to my account yesterday. Nice!

BisonTeacher
03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Sent my Teammakers application & donation on Saturday and I see it posted to my account yesterday. Nice!

Can I ask if you paid by check or credit card? Cuz if you paid by check like i did...then something is wrong with my account.

KTF
03-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Bisonteacher - I hope you get your request filled!!

TransAmBison
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Giving a check to a horse-headed Answer Guy is not the same as sending a check through the pony express. I'm guessing you are now enrolled at UN_.

BisonTeacher
03-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Just called the Bison Ticket office. They said the check didnt arrive with the registration. Thats crap. Is there anyone here who has some pull in teammakers who can help me out with this? If so...PM me.

Edit...Gonna be $31 to stop payment on a check. My first experience with teammakers is really turning out great.

gotts
03-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Can I ask if you paid by check or credit card? Cuz if you paid by check like i did...then something is wrong with my account.

Check. Hasn't been cashed yet, but the priority points have posted to my account.

MNLonghorn10
03-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Just called the Bison Ticket office. They said the check didnt arrive with the registration. Thats crap. Is there anyone here who has some pull in teammakers who can help me out with this? If so...PM me.

Edit...Gonna be $31 to stop payment on a check. My first experience with teammakers is really turning out great.

Looks like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gyOeNaG3O3U/TFoSY0PfgBI/AAAAAAAAAL0/SmsoPI_vdUI/s1600/horatiocaine.jpg

you didn't make the team.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ykhWmmQJH-g/TGwtk4WXU2I/AAAAAAAAH1M/EEqPfxbLiJs/s1600/David-Caruso-cm01.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

THEsocalledfan
03-20-2013, 08:44 PM
I paid online (much simpler) and points posted. I got them right where I want them at position 2672!!! woo hoo! tickets are as good as mine!

Answer Guy
03-20-2013, 08:47 PM

Is there anything that you don't bitch about?

BisonTeacher
03-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Is there anything that you don't bitch about?

Yes. When things are done correctly.

Like you wouldnt bitch if someone lost your check and then claimed it wasnt in the envelope..

Speaking of...Ive heard they are doing some outreach with the disadvantaged. Apparently their educations are so bad in Grand Forks they started this exchange program to "help" the UN_ students improve academically. Apparently some of them are working in the NDSU ticket office.

Answer Guy
03-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Yes. When things are done correctly.

Like you wouldnt bitch if someone lost your check and then claimed it wasnt in the envelope..

You're claiming the NDSU Athletic Dept. is incompetent?

BisonTeacher
03-21-2013, 10:46 AM
You're claiming the NDSU Athletic Dept. is incompetent?

How did you get that from my post? I'll repost again for you as apparently your reading skills from the community college are failing you.

"Someone, ie an individual."

BisonAccountant44
03-21-2013, 02:30 PM

Could they have somehow thought it was a voided check for the bank account verification with automatic withdrawls? The form does ask you to send in a voided check if you fill in that section of the form.

I did the ticket renewal on line last weekend and sent in my teammakers app on Monday and everything has been posted correctly to my account also.

BisonTeacher
03-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Could they have somehow thought it was a voided check for the bank account verification with automatic withdrawls? The form does ask you to send in a voided check if you fill in that section of the form.

I did the ticket renewal on line last weekend and sent in my teammakers app on Monday and everything has been posted correctly to my account also.

If that was the case, wouldnt they have deducted the money from my bank account already? and thus my ndsu account would reflect that and say "paid".

My guess is that check is sitting there and they either put it in the wrong place or didnt post it to my account. Im guessing they will cash it with the rest of them, and it will get figured out. I highly doubt someone stole it. I also doubt it fell out in the mail. In addition to sealing the envelope normally, I put clear tape to seal it as well. ( I call that AG-proofing my mail) :biggrin:

That check is there...they just need to take the time to look instead of telling me to cancel it and send a new one. I left a message with Mr Simmer yesterday and am hoping he will call me back so we can get it resolved.

KSBisonFan
03-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Did you tear the check out of your checkbook? :hide:...........spoken from experience

Seriously, the first check I sent to join Teammakers took quite a bit of time to be cashed.

CAS4127
03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
When are renewal requests due?! Am I up against a impending deadline?!

BisonTeacher
03-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Did you tear the check out of your checkbook? :hide:...........spoken from experience

Seriously, the first check I sent to join Teammakers took quite a bit of time to be cashed.

I know what your saying. I even scoured my office just in case. Im positive I put it in the envelope. And I have the carbon copy of the check as well.

@CAS Im not sure about renewals, but new ticket requests are 4/15 deadline.

NorthernBison
03-21-2013, 03:53 PM
When are renewal requests due?! Am I up against a impending deadline?!

I'm almost certain it is April 15. It is on the billing they sent out.

tcbison
03-21-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm almost certain it is April 15. It is on the billing they sent out.

You are correct it is April 15th. I called and renewed today by phone.

CAS4127
03-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks guys-->lots on my plate of late, so wasn't paying much attention.

Bison"FANatic"
03-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks guys-->lots on my plate of late, so wasn't paying much attention.

Invite the SDSU cheerleaders over they will take care of that in no time flat.

westnodak93bison
03-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Just paid for my 6. $4200. Ouch!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trumpster
04-04-2013, 11:20 PM
I don't think this was mentioned before but sorry if it was. You can now join teammakers through gobison.com completely and you don't need to send in a paper application. I just did so.

BisonTeacher
04-16-2013, 10:09 PM
I just looked at my phone and saw I missed a call from the NDSU ticket office. I got excited for a second cuz I thought maybe they were calling me to say I had gotten tickets for the upcoming year. Instead it was a automated call reminding me about the spring game. :facepalm:

MNLonghorn10
04-16-2013, 10:19 PM
Sorry. every game this season is closed off to the johnny come latelys.

Moose out front shoulda told 'ya.

CivilBison96
04-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Know I saw it somewhere but don't remember where but when was the date that they were to start calling Seating Requests made by existing Season Ticket holders?

Professor Chaos
04-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Know I saw it somewhere but don't remember where but when was the date that they were to start calling Seating Requests made by existing Season Ticket holders?
May 1st through June 15th is the timeframe they listed that they'll notify all requestors whether or not they can accomodate their requests.

Trumpster
05-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Anyone get a call yet on a season ticket request? I know it'll be a long time if they can get to mine, but I was wondering about others.

IBleedYellow
05-07-2013, 03:56 PM
REALLY hoping that they accept our families request to go from 4 tickets to 6. Section 19 is full of knitters, I need all the help I can get around me. Bringing 2 more friends will totally make a difference! :D

BisonTeacher
05-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Anyone get a call yet on a season ticket request? I know it'll be a long time if they can get to mine, but I was wondering about others.

Hello?? They must be practicing Voodoo economics!!!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeGu5Tz1Bl11N6br28WkBv4HR7Go6Yb-0Kezv5Q68t-bRLqq_j

CAS4127
05-21-2013, 06:47 PM

Bump!!

Tranny is gay!!

BISON1434er
05-29-2013, 02:56 AM
Has anyone heard anything on season tickets, reserved tailgating, or Kansas State tickets? With the long weekend I thought they would have emailed out no luck for ticket emails Thursday night, and close the ticket office until today.

NDSUstudent
05-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Has anyone heard anything on season tickets, reserved tailgating, or Kansas State tickets? With the long weekend I thought they would have emailed out no luck for ticket emails Thursday night, and close the ticket office until today.

I've heard back about reserved tailgating.

KSBisonFan
05-29-2013, 01:14 PM

K-State tickets go on sale June 5th. Here's the info if you requested tickets through NDSU:

Order fulfillment will be determined Friday, May 31 based on priority points.- Notification of order status (accepted/denied) will be emailed Friday, May 31.
- Credit card information must be entered when submitting request. Payment will be processed Friday, May 31, on all ACCEPTED orders. No charge will be assessed for denied orders.
- Seat assignment will be determined based on priority points.
- Tickets will be mailed Thursday, Aug. 8.

No_Skill
05-29-2013, 02:17 PM

My request was filled last week for reserved tailgating and there were only a few spots left at that time. I'm sure by now they are all taken. For reference, I have 81 priority points.

Rynomite
05-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Haven't heard about my request for additional tix yet! But I had a dream that I did not get my request filled and I lost my original 3 seats. More of a nightmare..

Hammerhead
05-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Patience, Grassopper. For KSU tickets.

- Order fulfillment will be determined Friday, May 31 based on priority points.

- Notification of order status (accepted/denied) will be emailed Friday, May 31.

gumby013
05-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Just got an email on the KSU tickets. I'm approved for four. Nothing on location though.

westnodak93bison
05-31-2013, 02:55 PM
I got 2 k-state tickets through ndsu

westnodak93bison
05-31-2013, 03:05 PM
Anybody know how many tickets NDSU got through K-State?

THEsocalledfan
05-31-2013, 03:15 PM
I got my tickets and I am very low on the list.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

beersong
05-31-2013, 03:54 PM
I got 4 and I'm not a season ticket holder so I assume everyone with any points at all got them.

I can taste the Buffalo Sweat already.

MNLonghorn10
05-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Just got an email on the KSU tickets. I'm approved for four. Nothing on location though.

Ill wave to you from row 1

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

THEsocalledfan
05-31-2013, 08:04 PM
So, is TAB coming? He is strangely silent, or maybe that is because I have him on ignore?

TransAmBison
05-31-2013, 08:09 PM
So, is TAB coming? He is strangely silent, or maybe that is because I have him on ignore?No TAB for this game... :(

Tatanka
05-31-2013, 08:31 PM
So, is TAB coming? He is strangely silent, or maybe that is because I have him on ignore?giggity .

imabison
05-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Ill wave to you from row 1

Sorry I am not going but I say you waving from the front row I would be signalling back with the front row sign :) :)

devin45k
06-01-2013, 10:46 PM
I still haven't heard anything on my request :(

tjbison
06-01-2013, 11:18 PM
I still haven't heard anything on my request :(

new ticket holder?

devin45k
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
new ticket holder?

Technically, Other years I just had it under my stepfather's name and I would just pay him back for my portion. Now I am trying to get some under my name. He requested to renew his but hasn't heard anything either.

bisonfanette
06-04-2013, 06:05 AM
NDSU was suppose to get approx. 3,000 tickets from K-State. I see there are some tickets on Fargo Craigslist now. Perhaps more will be coming.

KSBisonFan
06-04-2013, 05:23 PM
NDSU was suppose to get approx. 3,000 tickets from K-State. I see there are some tickets on Fargo Craigslist now. Perhaps more will be coming.

Kolpack's article in the Forum today said NDSU was allotted 2,000 tickets.

westnodak93bison
06-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Ticket office told me 2500

BisonFan02
06-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Ticket office told me 2500

NDSU Sports Block reports that it is whatever the h*** we can find for sale anywhere and everywhere.

KSBisonFan
06-04-2013, 05:33 PM
NDSU Sports Block reports that it is whatever the h*** we can find for sale anywhere and everywhere.

It's times like these when I miss the way USD sells tickets online.....

kingbison
06-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I haven't heard about my additional 2 season tickets request, but I did get my rejection letter for the reserved tailgate spots today. I was hoping to get them since we now have a little bison and can't sit in line in the morning.

56BISON73
06-04-2013, 07:58 PM

KS ticket mgr told me 3000.

MNLonghorn10
06-04-2013, 08:24 PM
I haven't heard about my additional 2 season tickets request, but I did get my rejection letter for the reserved tailgate spots today. I was hoping to get them since we now have a little bison and can't sit in line in the morning.

Break him in early

imabison
06-04-2013, 08:53 PM

Well hopefully with the half lot added to reserved the lines will not be like last year, but I would also bet that remains to be seen...

Trumpster
06-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Well hopefully with the half lot added to reserved the lines will not be like last year, but I would also bet that remains to be seen...

IMO it should be exactly the same. In theory the new reserved lot should just be taking people out of the line that would have been there every game, thus a shorter line for less spots creating a wash. The point where that isn't true is if people reserved more spots compared to the limit last year, or on the other hand, when they are reserved they aren't any spots open in between groups (I think this happened to us maybe 1/3rd of the time last year).

THEsocalledfan
06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Is there any discussion, at all, of opening up more areas to tailgating where you are allowed to have a beer?

Should this not be an obvious conversation at this point? You are going to have to be there at the crack of dawn to get a non-reserved spot.

roadwarrior
06-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Should this not be an obvious conversation at this point? You are going to have to be there at the crack of dawn to get a non-reserved spot.

It's more fun getting in line before the sun rises.

westnodak93bison
06-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Is there any discussion, at all, of opening up more areas to tailgating where you are allowed to have a beer?

Our tour guide told me there is "unofficial" tailgating areas that allow drinking next to the official areas.

Trumpster
06-04-2013, 09:58 PM
I was thinking it would be a really awesome birthday gift to get a call letting me know I got my tickets. But alas, nothing.

EndZoneQB
06-04-2013, 10:03 PM

See, this guy gets it.

Our tour guide told me there is "unofficial" tailgating areas that allow drinking next to the official areas.

He means at NDSU, not Kstate.

No_Skill
06-04-2013, 10:35 PM

Not if you have to drive an additional 2.5 hours just to get to the line only to find all spots have been taken once you get in the lot.

Luckily we got our reserved spots. ;)

IzzyFlexion
06-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Break him in early

I've had an EZ Bomb in the cruiser off of a nipple.......but it was the anatomical kind.

Answer Guy
06-05-2013, 01:22 AM
See, this guy gets it.

Yo momma gets it.

BisonTeacher
06-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Anyone else with new ticket requests notice any changes on the purchase history on their account at gobison? Just noticed a date change to 6/1/2013. Nothing has shown up on my credit card account yet but Im wondering if that means they charged my card on 6/1.

MNLonghorn10
06-05-2013, 12:59 PM
you didn't get ticket request. Enjoy watching the games in HiDef tho.

loudsilverado
06-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Anyone else with new ticket requests notice any changes on the purchase history on their account at gobison? Just noticed a date change to 6/1/2013. Nothing has shown up on my credit card account yet but Im wondering if that means they charged my card on 6/1.

Your tickets are ready to be picked up at the West Acres food court, ask for Griz1952, he has them.

BisonTeacher
06-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Your tickets are ready to be picked up at the West Acres food court, ask for Griz1952, he has them.

Will I have to eviscerate him with pointed remarks to get them from him? IM not sure I am ready for that. :biggrin:

BlueBisonRock
06-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Will I have to eviscerate him with pointed remarks to get them from him? IM not sure I am ready for that. :biggrin:

Better than dealing with the Pony Express.... Right?

Civil06
06-05-2013, 09:24 PM

My account updated to 6/1/2013 as well, but no activity has shown on my debit card which is usually immediate.

Trumpster
06-05-2013, 09:37 PM
So, I just checked my account and is says I don't have a season ticket request when I have an emailed receipt for my season ticket request. Would you think that this means that they don't have it on their end and my receipt means nothing? I guess it probably doesn't matter because I wouldn't get the tickets anyway. I'll just be at my computer when single game tickets are released.

Civil06
06-05-2013, 09:43 PM
So, I just checked my account and is says I don't have a season ticket request when I have an emailed receipt for my season ticket request. Would you think that this means that they don't have it on their end and my receipt means nothing? I guess it probably doesn't matter because I wouldn't get the tickets anyway. I'll just be at my computer when single game tickets are released.

My request didn't show up as anything last week. Teach mentioned the June 1 transactions posting this morning and now mine shows that as well. I'm hoping that's a good sign but I'm not counting on anything.

BisonTeacher
06-05-2013, 11:10 PM
I wonder if it had something to do with the website switch?

BisonTeacher
06-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Tick tock......

Didnt they say they would let people know either way by June 15?

TransAmBison
06-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Tick tock......

Didnt they say they would let people know either way by June 15?It's in the mail.

devin45k
06-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Tick tock......

Probably by mail....I wish they had a better way of informing people though. Seems very grey for the people that are waiting.

THEsocalledfan
06-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Tick tock......

Teach, I am also very much looking forward to my rejection letter.

gotts
06-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Teach, I am also very much looking forward to my rejection letter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTxaFQ33dk

56BISON73
06-13-2013, 02:56 AM
They will be mailed out July 1st.

roadwarrior
06-13-2013, 09:27 AM
They will be mailed out July 1st.

Maybe. If the schedule is complete by then!

tjbison
06-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Maybe. If the schedule is complete by then!

maybe thy will just leave a wildcard ticket