PDA

View Full Version : Bison Marketing Opportunity

Gully
01-07-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm thinking NDSU could earn some royalties by allowing the selling of branded Bison Feed. The main ingredient would be Bearkats.:rofl:

Ok, I know I shouldn't laugh at my own bad jokes.

GOB1SON, what's the nutrional value of Bearkat meat?

BisonTeacher
01-07-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking NDSU could earn some royalties by allowing the selling of branded Bison Feed. The main ingredient would be Bearkats.:rofl:

I thought this thread would be about selling merchandise online. Which I believe shceels said was coming soon last year and still has not. They are blowing a large marketing opportunity.

And yes gully horrible joke. Not offensive. Just not funny. :biggrin:

SafeTeeJ
01-07-2013, 06:18 PM

Huh? ??? lol

THEsocalledfan
01-07-2013, 06:33 PM

It certainly would fit with the Peterson Farmseed stuff. Perhaps Peterson needs to open up a new service line?

A1pigskin
01-07-2013, 07:15 PM

Too much fur between the teeth. The meet is probably bitter.

GOB1SON
01-07-2013, 07:46 PM
http://www.kittybeef.com/recipes.php

I suspect it would be a very lean protein and any fat would be high in long-chain poly-unsaturated fatty acids.