PDA

View Full Version : Caught up on approving new users and 10>1

admin
01-07-2013, 06:17 AM
Just got back home tonight and, holy carp, there were a lot of new users to process. All caught up now. Sorry for the delay.

Also, 9>1's user name is going to get changed in a couple minutes.

bisonmike2
01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Just got back home tonight and, holy carp, there were a lot of new users to process. All caught up now. Sorry for the delay.

Does he 10>1 have to wait to request 11>1 or can I claim that now and try to sell it to him next year at this time?

TAILG8R
01-09-2013, 02:49 PM

Does he have to buyout any remaining 9>1 jerseys?

tony
02-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Bah, I got behind on approving new users again. Sorry, about 50% of new users are spambots with IP addresses from third world countries who would like to blog about generic prescription drugs (seriously we have 30,000 blog posts like that and vbulletin doesn't provide a decent way to delete them that I can find.)

Anyway, we missed a chance to shoot the breeze with Akron fans. :(

EndZoneQB
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Bah, I got behind on approving new users again. Sorry, about 50% of new users are spambots with IP addresses from third world countries who would like to blog about generic prescription drugs (seriously we have 30,000 blog posts like that and vbulletin doesn't provide a decent way to delete them that I can find.)

Anyway, we missed a chance to shoot the breeze with Akron fans. :(

What. The. F*ck. tony...

tony
02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
What. The. F*ck. tony...

I know. Sorry. I'll try to make checking for new users part of the my morning routine.

Civil06
02-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I know. Sorry. I'll try to make checking for new users part of the my morning routine.

A morning BM would be a great reminder that new users from the north might be signing up.

KSBisonFan
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
a morning bm would be a great reminder that certain users from the north need to be banned.

fify......