bisonmike2
01-06-2013, 02:25 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/385500/group/Sports/

Best defense they saw this year.... Including Baylor and A&M

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Time to move up a division. /purple

MNLonghorn10
01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Baylor has no defense so whatever there.

fuck the aggies

Rynomite
01-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Not gonna lie. 31 wins in three seasons is pretty impressive anyway you look at it. He's a class act, just like Bohl.

XUBison
01-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I loved watching Bohl dress down the kicker on national TV after the botched 50 yard FG attempt to end the first half... Real classy.

moundbz
01-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I loved watching Bohl dress down the kicker on national TV after the botched 50 yard FG attempt to end the first half... Real classy.

Ya, I saw that and was thinking what the hell is wrong with Bohl right now. I never talk bad about the guy, except for the freaky no eye-brow face and fake smiles on the Bohl show

JSUBison
01-06-2013, 04:31 PM

I didn't like that at all, yes it was badly short but still. He doesn't go ballastic with Brock and his pick 6's on the sideline. What's good for one should be good for all.

IndyBison
01-06-2013, 04:54 PM
I didn't like that at all, yes it was badly short but still. He doesn't go ballastic with Brock and his pick 6's on the sideline. What's good for one should be good for all.
I can't imagine he was upset about the kick being short. There had to be something else going on. I wonder if he got in on some of the chippyness that resulted in the SHSU fouls.

perthbison
01-06-2013, 05:32 PM
I can't imagine he was upset about the kick being short. There had to be something else going on. I wonder if he got in on some of the chippyness that resulted in the SHSU fouls.I was wondering the same thing.

MAKBison
01-06-2013, 07:16 PM

Missing because you tried your best is one thing, Missing because you let your mechanics go to shit is another----the chewing out was fine!

MAKBison
01-06-2013, 07:18 PM
He was chewed on because he kicked a ball 15 yards shorter then he is capable. IMO

heffray
01-06-2013, 07:22 PM

Being classy would be nice, but frankly I don't care how not classy you are so long as you can win our team a Championship.

AEBison1998
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I have a different take on the kicking situation. Coaches try to motivate kids in different ways. Kids respond to different methods of "motivation". Kicking is mostly a head game...we all know that. I thought Bohl was worried that the nerves of the big game got to him. So he decided to make him more afraid of the coach than of the game. (sort of a mind game to calm him down.)

Just a guess.

Hammersmith
01-06-2013, 08:00 PM
I have a different take on the kicking situation. Coaches try to motivate kids in different ways. Kids respond to different methods of "motivation". Kicking is mostly a head game...we all know that. I thought Bohl was worried that the nerves of the big game got to him. So he decided to make him more afraid of the coach than of the game. (sort of a mind game to calm him down.)

Just a guess.
That's my first guess, too. Maybe the coaches have learned from experience that Keller responds best to that sort of approach. Players are individuals, and individuals sometimes require individual methods.

Also wonder if Indy is right and Keller tried to get involved in the scrum or whatever that caused the penalties. None of the cameras show Keller after the kick so it's tough to know.

CAS4127
01-06-2013, 09:33 PM
That's my first guess, too. Maybe the coaches have learned from experience that Keller responds best to that sort of approach. Players are individuals, and individuals sometimes require individual methods.

Also wonder if Indy is right and Keller tried to get involved in the scrum or whatever that caused the penalties. None of the cameras show Keller after the kick so it's tough to know.

This!! Keller was frustrated and lost his head a bit. That's what it was about!! Trust Bohl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAKBison
01-06-2013, 09:45 PM
This!! Keller was frustrated and lost his head a bit. That's what it was about!! Trust Bohl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

either way it football...you get chewed on every once in awhile. Its no big deal

IzzyFlexion
01-07-2013, 12:35 AM
either way it football...you get chewed on every once in awhile. Its no big deal

fukn right.
this aint goddam church league bingo.
whatever the reason......I'm gonna go ahead and trust in a guy that's led this program down the road that it's currently on.

bajadanny
01-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Ya that sucked and totally agree, Jensen never gets that treatment and man what can a person say sometimes.................. I know he is a winner but if he was a passer WHEW!!!! good player in a good situation, not a great passer

goalpost
01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
yes agreed !, it was a good snap and a good hold , the kicker needed to make it closer than it was ,it was a bad kick , why should the kicker get a free pass

A1pigskin
01-07-2013, 07:09 PM

Just a guess.

I was thinking the same thing. It put some extra motivation into Keller.

56BISON73
01-08-2013, 02:30 AM

Pack your shit and go back to Pop Warner. This is a different level of football.

southcliffbison
01-08-2013, 03:05 AM

You should have played for my high school football coach; Bohl's reaction was Sunday Schoolesque compared to my coach's temperament. Were you picked on alot in grade school ?