PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Boise State

ACECON
01-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Congrat on another fine game and a REPEAT of last year. Savory this victory . In case you didn't know it there are many NDSU fans in Boise, numerous displaced from around Fargo. It would be nice to play you guys sometime. I'll real feel you have a excellent coach, seems to have it all together. Keep it up for next year, has anyone three peated in the FCS before? Has there been discussion of you going to the FBS in the future?
Now we need the Vikings to pull one out tonight against the Packers. Have a great celebration tonight at the Fargo Dome.

heffray
01-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Congrat on another fine game and a REPEAT of last year. Savory this victory . In case you didn't know it there are many NDSU fans in Boise, numerous displaced from around Fargo. It would be nice to play you guys sometime. I'll real feel you have a excellent coach, seems to have it all together. Keep it up for next year, has anyone three peated in the FCS before? Has there been discussion of you going to the FBS in the future?
Now we need the Vikings to pull one out tonight against the Packers. Have a great celebration tonight at the Fargo Dome.

Lakes......?

NWNDBison
01-06-2013, 01:09 AM
3Peat:

Yes.

Appalachian State in 2005-2006-2007

NDSU? 2011-2012-2013? Not a bad bet! (two down, one to go)

loudsilverado
01-06-2013, 01:18 AM
LakesHuman

AjaxTheMighty
01-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Lakes......?

Definitely! Moron. Signature almost illegible grammar, FBS obsessed, Boise obsessed, and Vikings obsessed!

344Johnson
01-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Definitely! Moron. Signature almost illegible grammar, FBS obsessed, Boise obsessed, and Vikings obsessed!

This ^^^^ Lakes

Hammerhead
01-06-2013, 02:24 AM
[color=purple] We could be next Northern Illinois! [/color=purple]

JSUBison
01-06-2013, 06:21 PM
It isn't lakes. People accused him last year too, but he's a legit BSU fan/poster from Broncoville.

Ginsbach
01-06-2013, 07:50 PM
I was in Boise about a month ago wearing an NDSU shirt. No comment on it. Are there really a lot of NDSU alumni in Boise? I only know of about three of us in the Pocatello/Idaho Falls area.

CAS4127
01-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Nope, not Lakes. Just had drinks with him at NoneDaddy's!! He headed to airport a bit ago. Good guy, and he would have told me if he posted this!! Would love to play Boise myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison"FANatic"
01-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Nope, not Lakes. Just had drinks with him at NoneDaddy's!! He headed to airport a bit ago. Good guy, and he would have told me if he posted this!! Would love to play Boise myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was Sam you were talking to that was the good guy, not Lakes. Two very different personas

ndsansa
01-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Quite frankly playing Boise State would be huge for the Bison, but it would never happen. Boise needs FBS teams for non-conference games for ranking points. That being said, it still would be pretty cool to see the Broncos and Bison on the blue turf.

southcliffbison
01-07-2013, 05:45 AM
Quite frankly playing Boise State would be huge for the Bison, but it would never happen. Boise needs FBS teams for non-conference games for ranking points. That being said, it still would be pretty cool to see the Broncos and Bison on the blue turf.

Blue is definitely easier on the eyes than red.........

ACECON
01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I said NDSU fans in the Boise Area, not necessarily alumni. I'm from west Central Minnesota originally. Have 20 or so friends from around Hawley, Fargo, East Grandforks, Fergus Falls. I am just a fan of yours and have seen what has been going on with you program since Coach Bohl has been there. Offense is fun to watch, but defense wins games. (Also fun to watch, when played well) Whoever "Lakes" is, it isn't me. I come in peace. If any of you are in the Boise area for a game in the fall, let us know, we will welcome you to our tailgate.

ACECON
01-08-2013, 11:20 AM
True we need, FBS Schools, if not available a very good FCS or Two time National Champ, like NDSU. That would bring the fans and not hurt our SOS. U of Idaho is no longer a seasonal opponent because of the disparity in talent and too small of a stadium for a legitimate revenue. NDSU is able to compete with the majority of FBS Schools. I agree getting NDSU and BSU together would take some wrangling. As you know CFB has turned into big business and it will only get worse. Our new AD, from Tennessee via U of MInnesota has scheduled a FCS School (Tennessee/Martin) for next year. Many think it was a favor returned from his Tennessee Days. My previous mention of playing NDSU in lieu of this game would make a worthy opponent. I haven't looked at your schedule for 2013, are you completely booked? This is just a pipe dream of happening, but stranger things have happened.

unbison
01-08-2013, 12:20 PM
That was Sam you were talking to that was the good guy, not Lakes. Two very different personas

Sam and lakes r the same sorry to tell you I have know the guy for
20 years your theory is crap

Bison"FANatic"
01-08-2013, 02:20 PM

whoooooo hoooooo got my first negative rep with previous said statement. Only took a little over 5000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!

SafeTeeJ
01-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Sam and lakes r the same sorry to tell you I have know the guy for
20 years your theory is crap

that is funny! HELLO???!!

GOBIZN
01-22-2013, 07:02 PM
NDSU grad and member of three
NCC champioship football teams from the early 70s. Broncos season ticket holder and fan, but the heart remains true to the Bison. Wish I could have been in Frisco, retiring thjis year so there will be no excuses for not attending the 3peat.

HandoEX
01-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Lakes......?

LakesHuman

Jesus Christ you guys are paranoid/obsessed. You guys are nuts.

Let's be real here, did you know him 10-20 years ago? If not, how do you know this that he isn't the same person? Everyone that I've talked to that goes way back with him, and I've asked a few after reading the stuff on BV, says he hasn't changed a bit. How can you refute that?

southcliffbison
01-22-2013, 07:54 PM

Better the blue turf of Boise State than the soiled tampon colored red turf of EWU !!

Strongman
01-23-2013, 04:30 AM
We would get trashed by 21+ if we played Boise State. They have too much speed at the skill positions. Moreover, they are a legit top 15 team. On the other hand, as I have posted previously, in my opinion, they are a perfect model for the Bison to aspire to become. By 2021, there is no reason why NDSU could not become the next Boise State.

344Johnson
01-23-2013, 04:41 AM
We would get trashed by 21+ if we played Boise State. They have too much speed at the skill positions. Moreover, they are a legit top 15 team. On the other hand, as I have posted previously, in my opinion, they are a perfect model for the Bison to aspire to become. By 2021, there is no reason why NDSU could not become the next Boise State.

They are not a top 15 team. Finished 19th. 0-1 against top 25 teams.

BisonNation11
01-23-2013, 05:06 AM
They are not a top 15 team. Finished 19th. 0-1 against top 25 teams.

Buttsmurfturf

ndsubison1
01-23-2013, 06:19 AM

this past season they were a good team but not quite the same team of the past several seasons. i think our offense would struggle against their good defense but i think this season we could have competed with them in all honesty

CaBisonFan
01-23-2013, 07:44 AM

This past season it would have been a very close game.

Honeybooboo
01-23-2013, 11:55 AM
They are not the same team they were a couple years ago, good? Damn right, BCS busting? No

We will see if they can rebuild

CaBisonFan
01-23-2013, 12:08 PM
They are not the same team they were a couple years ago, good? Damn right, BCS busting? No

We will see if they can rebuild

They will.

GOBIZN
01-23-2013, 07:59 PM
11-2 this year, replaced 16 starters including 8 that were in NFL camps this fall. Just like the BISON, reload, not rebuild.

MankatoBison
01-24-2013, 02:56 AM
11-2 this year, replaced 16 starters including 8 that were in NFL camps this fall. Just like the BISON, reload, not rebuild.

Preach it brother. Truth.

CaBisonFan
01-24-2013, 05:37 AM
Programs that know about winning find ways to make it happen at any level.

Boise State is one of those. North Dakota State is also.