PDA

View Full Version : Public Address Announcer

newagebison
11-19-2006, 05:35 AM
I was just wondering what everyone on here thinks of the public address announcer? He is sure taking a lot of heat from the media lately. There was a piece in the forum today about him "enciting" the crowd and Mc Feely has some slams in his game blog about him.

I personally don't have a problem with him. I don't think what he is doing is anything out of the ordinary. Have any of you been to SEC games? The Arkansas announcer makes this guy look like a choir boy.

I trust that Gene Taylor and company would do something about him if there were problems?? Anybody got any insight??

I kinda like hearing "How bout that Bison Defense!"

Bisonguy
11-19-2006, 05:36 AM
According to some, he's possibly breaking NCAA rules. :-X

newagebison
11-19-2006, 05:40 AM
In the Forum today, AD Taylor said no rules are being broken. And again, I have been to a number of SEC games and they do all the same things. Third down prodding, etc.

imabison
11-19-2006, 06:08 AM
I was just wondering what everyone on here thinks of the public address announcer? He is sure taking a lot of heat from the media lately. There was a piece in the forum today about him "enciting" the crowd and Mc Feely has some slams in his game blog about him.

I personally don't have a problem with him. I don't think what he is doing is anything out of the ordinary. Have any of you been to SEC games? The Arkansas announcer makes this guy look like a choir boy.

I trust that Gene Taylor and company would do something about him if there were problems?? Anybody got any insight??

I kinda like hearing "How bout that Bison Defense!"

Hey talk about that guy in the striped shirt, always making comments after certain plays. He should be banned.:) :) :)..

sambini
11-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Dam good job Dan Michaels he got the place rockn+++++++