PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Law

Herd
12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Leading the Nation in FG % through 14 games at 69.6. Not too shabby, good to see his picture on the front page.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/stats

HerdBot
12-31-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey thats pretty cool!

Snowgoose
12-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Hey thats pretty cool!

Marshall is sort of a poor mans Kevin McHale. He just has great footwork and post moves that really help him even against more athletic players.

Herd
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
When Joe Regnier played, his jump hook was unstopable, and the offense ran through him every night. Maybe because Ryles couldn't shoot it very well, but was great with the dish. That is the kind of player we have in Marshall. Joe was money, and so is Marshall.

Saul is now discovering that his offense should touch Marshall on every trip, and that Marshall needs shots. With our 3 point shooting, more inside out play is a great formula. The big change I would make is to make sure that Wright is around the rim more to cleanup misses, a significant strength of his. Tray can also take some 3's in my opinion, but he should also be getting a few dunks each game.

EndZoneQB
12-31-2012, 06:54 PM
When Joe Regnier played, his jump hook was unstopable, and the offense ran through him every night. Maybe because Ryles couldn't shoot it very well, but was great with the dish. That is the kind of player we have in Marshall. Joe was money, and so is Marshall.

Saul is now discovering that his offense should touch Marshall on every trip, and that Marshall needs shots. With our 3 point shooting, more inside out play is a great formula. The big change I would make is to make sure that Wright is around the rim more to cleanup misses, a significant strength of his. Tray can also take some 3's in my opinion, but he should also be getting a few dunks each game.

Tray just needs to crash hard inside on rebounds...he doesn't have to play down there to clean it up. He's got to project the play and get to the bucket.

imabison
12-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Marshall is sort of a poor mans Kevin McHale. He just has great footwork and post moves that really help him even against more athletic players.

One of the media clips Marshal said he learned some new moves from Andre Smith in the off season, it was working well for him.
Nice to see the learning still going on...

BisonTeacher
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Love seeing him do well. He is way more involved in the offense this year.

IzzyFlexion
12-31-2012, 10:20 PM

It's a good day when you can view a Regnier/Ryles reference.