PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Shipping times for Stub Hub

HerdBot
12-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Remember if you order tickets from Stub Hub, shipping time may be a challenge with New Years coming up. Options include overnight shipping, shipping them to your hotel, or looking for a company with local pickup options. The NCAA site is 100% electronic so that does not require shipping a physical ticket

SamsRams
12-30-2012, 07:06 PM
if *you are still looking for tickets, its a good idea to register with flashseats. *that way you can buy tickets from anywhere and not wait for them to be shipped. *they can just msg you the barcode section and row and you can covert them to paperless. *this is also why its a bad idea to take a pic of ur tickets that shows barcode.*there are more people selling than looking right now and more seats available then last year. *you will get seats, *you just have to get down there.

Gully
12-30-2012, 07:09 PM
SamsRams...why do you think there are more available this year than last year? Maybe the Sam fans aren't as excited?

SamsRams
12-30-2012, 07:14 PM
SamsRams...why do you think there are more available this year than last year? Maybe the Sam fans aren't as excited?

That is 1 reason another reason I believe is the NCAA is hoarding tickets between the forties on the NDSU side and trying to sell them to secondary markets.

IndyBison
12-30-2012, 07:32 PM
That is 1 reason another reason I believe is the NCAA is hoarding tickets between the forties on the NDSU side and trying to sell them to secondary markets.

Huh? Why would they be hoarding tickets to sell to brokers? They would much rather sell them to fans than brokers. That's only a last option if they can't sell them.

SamsRams
12-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Huh? Why would they be hoarding tickets to sell to brokers? They would much rather sell them to fans than brokers. That's only a last option if they can't sell them.

Sell them thru i meant