PDA

View Full Version : 1986,championship season?

nebraska
12-26-2012, 02:35 PM
does anyone know where highlights or replays of the playoff games of 1986 can be found?
i was able to watch these on the internet about 6 months ago, but unable to find them anymore.....
i would like to especially see the Ashland game and the snow bowl game at dakota field....
thanks,

NDSUguy
12-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Speaking of that 1986 championship game. My wife will be rocking the championship tshirt from that year in frisco!!!!

CaBisonFan
12-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I have the highlights of the Central game and the championship game. I'll upload them to youtube in a few hours. By snow bowl do you mean the Augustana game in the big blizzard? I have that one too.

phxbison
12-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I have the highlights of the Central game and the championship game. I'll upload them to youtube in a few hours. By snow bowl do you mean the Augustana game in the big blizzard? I have that one too. CaBisonFan, You have the Ashland one also or should have. I know I sent you the vcr tape of it.

CaBisonFan
12-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Yup...I have these from 1986...

Augustana Storm game (same as snow bowl?)
Ashland playoff
Central of Ohio playoff
Bison - Sioux (Bentrim's touchdown record game)
National Championship game

Here they are. Under the title of the youtube page...make sure to click on 'browse videos.'

http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthDakotaStBison1?feature=mhee

Hammerhead
12-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Can you take a picture of it? I'm pretty sure I had one but it's long gone. I was a freshman in 1986 and we took a bus charter down to the game.

Speaking of that 1986 championship game. My wife will be rocking the championship tshirt from that year in frisco!!!!