PDA

View Full Version : sdsu beats #16 new mexico

BisonTeacher
12-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Am i seeing this right on the ESPN ticker? Sdsu beats undefeated #16 New mexico? Wow.

zooropa
12-22-2012, 09:56 PM
Am i seeing this right on the ESPN ticker? Sdsu beats undefeated #16 New mexico? Wow.

Yep. They won, and they controlled the game.

UNM's last lead: 3-2. The Jacks led almost wire to wire. They out-rebounded the Lobos and out-shot them. Wolters had 28 points, and the Jacks had four players in double figures.

ndsubison1
12-23-2012, 01:27 AM
i saw the game on the tracker early this morning and with the way they played at belmont i thought new mexico would win comfortably. by about 15 points. winning in the PIT is very impressive as not many teams come out of their with a win

PattyBison
12-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Even more impressive since they apparently road tripped it from Nashville....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/2-100-mile-bus-ride-road-weary-south-225748805--ncaab.html

Tatanka
12-23-2012, 02:36 AM
SDSU got some nice press today. Nicely done. Now prepare to be grounded next week in the BSA

zooropa
12-23-2012, 03:51 AM
i saw the game on the tracker early this morning and with the way they played at belmont i thought new mexico would win comfortably. by about 15 points. winning in the PIT is very impressive as not many teams come out of their with a win

Context to that Belmont game:

Belmont came into that game well rested and ticked off after they got blown away by Kansas.

SDSU came into this game well rested and ticked off after they got blown away by Belmont.

More context:

SDSU lost to UND by almost 20, and then beat Washington by almost 20, just about a year ago to the day.

DePereBisonFan
12-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Context to that Belmont game:

Belmont came into that game well rested and ticked off after they got blown away by Kansas.

SDSU came into this game well rested and ticked off after they got blown away by Belmont.

More context:

SDSU lost to UND by almost 20, and then beat Washington by almost 20, just about a year ago to the day.

I look forward to the day when the top Summit teams can be consistently good and not so erratic.