PDA

View Full Version : A message to Tony

Gully
12-22-2012, 10:54 AM
I meant to post this on Thanksgiving but didn't get around to it.

I'm thankful for (and addicted to) Bisonville. Even with all the manic depressives and drama at times, it's great to have a site with such great fans and information. In addition to the Bison athletics talk, you can find someone here that has expertise in nearly any topic.

I've looked at a few other boards from time to time and haven't found one that is at all comparable to Bisonville.

I cannot even imagine how many hours Tony has into this effort. It's probably a labor of love, but it's surely appreciated by many.

Thanks Tony!

1bizon1
12-22-2012, 01:56 PM
^^^^^^^this!^^^^^^^

admin
12-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks, but it's really not much work anymore.

In fact, it deserves more attention than it's getting. I should approve new users in a more timely fashion (caught up this morning), update the software more often, do something about the front page, etc.

CarringtonBison
12-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I agree, thanks for all you do. Your also quite fun to have a cocktail or three with!

BisonTeacher
12-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Ditto. Good post. Thanks for letting me hang out here Tony. Hoping to meet you in frisco. Btw... can you remove the spammer with the username Gully? :-)

HerdBot
12-22-2012, 05:00 PM
+++ we're a very connected fan base and organized!!

BisonTeacher
12-22-2012, 05:27 PM
+++ we're a very connected fan base and organized!!

And thats probably the best part about bisonville.

bri-dog
12-22-2012, 05:28 PM
And thats probably the second best part about bisonville (besides the bikini thread).

Fixed it for you.:)

BisonTeacher
12-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Fixed it for you.:)

Must spread rep. Lol...I stand corrected.

Gully
12-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Fire teacher save Bisonville

BlueBisonRock
12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Fire teacher save Bisonville Bikini Thread

Fixed it for you.

Elephants Dream?
12-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks Tony!

tcbison
12-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Great post Gully! I will say that Bisonville has got me more addicted to Bison sports. Not living in Fargo makes it tough to follow the Bison and Bison ville makes that much easier. Plus I have met a bunch of people on the board which makes it even more fun. Thanks again Tony!

CAS4127
12-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Funny, as I was just thinking the same thing Gully posted the other day, as I was traveling and had time to let my mind wander. I have in the last couple years met personally and or otherwise gotten to know so many decent, caring, compassionate, and passion-filled people through BV that is humbling, yet has given me strength in my believe that the vast majority of people are just flat out good, solid human beings. That makes me feel good personally and about life in general.

Also, it's clear to me that Tony "gets it" (and kinda a funny SOB too)!! What I mean by that is, despite having never met most of us personally, I bet he could pretty much "pin" most of our personalities to a T. I am sure Tony has thought to himself many times "Oh no, so-and-so is in one of those moods again", but then relies on his judgment of us as people in deciding whether to let us take corrective action individually or as a group, or whether to step in. Pretty cool, really!

So, thank you, Tony, and to all my BV friends, and Merry Christmas (no, I don't subscribe to PC school of thought--gasp) to all of you.

May peace be with you and yours this Season.

CAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarringtonBison
12-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Funny, as I was just thinking the same thing Gully posted the other day, as I was traveling and had time to let my mind wander. I have in the last couple years met personally and or otherwise gotten to know so many decent, caring, compassionate, and passion-filled people through BV that is humbling, yet has given me strength in my believe that the vast majority of people are just flat out good, solid human beings. That makes me feel good personally and about life in general.

Also, it's clear to me that Tony "gets it" (and kinda a funny SOB too)!! What I mean by that is, despite having never met most of us personally, I bet he could pretty much "pin" most of our personalities to a T. I am sure Tony has thought to himself many times "Oh no, so-and-so is in one of those moods again", but then relies on his judgment of us as people in deciding whether to let us take corrective action individually or as a group, or whether to step in. Pretty cool, really!

So, thank you, Tony, and to all my BV friends, and Merry Christmas (no, I don't subscribe to PC school of thought--gasp) to all of you.

May peace be with you and yours this Season.

CAS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merry xmas to you as well CAS and to all of Bisonville!

56BISON73
12-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Merry Christmas to to all and to all a good night!!!!!!

runtheoption
12-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks Tony. I just wish you would ban all the other users and let it be you and I on this board so we could have some intelligent conversation.

CarringtonBison
12-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks Tony. I just wish you would ban all the other users and let it be you and I on this board so we could have some intelligent conversation.
That sounds kinda ghey, not that there's anything wrong with that. A creeepyish kind of ghey.

runtheoption
12-23-2012, 09:34 PM
That sounds kinda ghey, not that there's anything wrong with that. A creeepyish kind of ghey.

Kinda? Hell, I would go with totally and completely!

GradBison
12-24-2012, 06:19 AM
. :group: