PDA

View Full Version : I miss gsu fans for these 3 weeks

MNLonghorn10
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Katfans.com is about as dry of a fanbase on the net and theres one kat fan here.

Gsu repped well..woulda bear shsu in the semis and wed get to rib it with those folks for 2 weeks. Now i have to endure kat shit on a boring ass site

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

aces1180
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Katfans.com is about as dry of a fanbase on the net and theres one kat fan here.

Gsu repped well..woulda bear shsu in the semis and wed get to rib it with those folks for 2 weeks. Now i have to endure kat shit on a boring ass site

Just go to AGS...Plenty of Kat assholes there.

BisonFan02
12-18-2012, 08:58 PM

This.........

moosbah
12-18-2012, 09:16 PM
This.........

Throw in a "hyuck" and "y'all"

Bisonguy
12-18-2012, 09:20 PM

I prefer to just call them Katholes.

TwentyThree
12-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Kat fan here! I was around some last year too. I met a lot of great Bison fans at the game last year and am looking foward to this match-up again this year. Hopefully it turns out a better for my Kats though! This is going to be a looooooooong 18 days!

BisonTeacher
12-18-2012, 09:45 PM

Hey ...if you're bored the next few weeks, there's a riveting discussion going on in the movie thread about "The Hobbit".

BisoninNWMN
12-18-2012, 10:12 PM

Yep....plenty of Kat tools over there....

1st&TennBison
12-18-2012, 10:20 PM

Maybe this year, instead of sending the football players home for a week during X-mas the Bearcubkats can get in the extra practice so that they can perfect flipping off the TV cameras.
http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/sam-houston-state-player-middle-finger-photo/

unbison
12-18-2012, 11:01 PM
And u seem to be fitting in nicely with them

BisoninNWMN
12-18-2012, 11:17 PM
And u seem to be fitting in nicely with them

Funny coming from you.

xcoach and bnation were jerks to two other Bison fans, calling their sh**.

I could care less if you like it or not.

unbison
12-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Funny coming from you.

xcoach and bnation were jerks to two other Bison fans, calling their sh**.

I could care less if you like it or not.
Lol with your reply to my post it shows a contradiction in words and actions by you......you want my number or my address so you can intimidate me good luck;) :rofl:

BisonEngrGirl
12-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Kat fan here! I was around some last year too. I met a lot of great Bison fans at the game last year and am looking foward to this match-up again this year. Hopefully it turns out a better for my Kats though! This is going to be a looooooooong 18 days!

Are you planning on going to the game again? How many fans do you think Sam Houston will have? I watched your game against EW. Pretty legit.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

BisoninNWMN
12-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Lol with your reply to my post it shows a contradiction in words and actions by you......you want my number or my address so you can intimidate me good luck;) :rofl:

Why would I?

Those two guys were complete A-holes to NoDak and nikki, two other Bison fans. What contradiction? If they want to bad mouth then do it in person.

unbison
12-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Contradiction is you say you don't care and yet you keep responding

TwentyThree
12-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Are you planning on going to the game again? How many fans do you think Sam Houston will have? I watched your game against EW. Pretty legit.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I will be there. Sec 102 row 8. You guys will outnumber us I'm sure, but the Kat fans will show up. After starting our season 1-2 a lot of people didn't think we would even make the playoffs so not a lot of them bought tickets early like the Bison.

bisonhp330
12-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Hey ...if you're bored the next few weeks, there's a riveting discussion going on in the movie thread about "The Hobbit".

Going to the Hobbit tomorrow- Im not sure how Peter Jackson is going to stretch it into 2-3 movies- the book is short- if he stretches it that much its going to be a lot of nothing. I can understand trying to make money like.....aw crap....purple font. Dammit. Gotta pay attention.

pike51
12-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Awesome smack talk guys. Complementing GSU on their ability to have spirited conversation and discussing a gay ass movie at the same time. Y'all must be on your period (red and black make purple font?). ;)

TransAmBison
12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Awesome smack talk guys. Complementing GSU on their ability to have spirited conversation and discussing a gay ass movie at the same time. Y'all must be on your period (red and black make purple font?). ;)"GSU and gay ass movie"...how many times do those two things pop up* in the same sentence? A lot to my reckoning.

*That didn't happen by accident.**
**twss

Green1
12-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Going to the Hobbit tomorrow- Im not sure how Peter Jackson is going to stretch it into 2-3 movies- the book is short- if he stretches it that much its going to be a lot of nothing. I can understand trying to make money like.....aw crap....purple font. Dammit. Gotta pay attention.

Funny stuff right there... lol. Too bad pike51 didn't catch it.

Bison"FANatic"
12-20-2012, 01:58 PM
I will be there. Sec 102 row 8. You guys will outnumber us I'm sure, but the Kat fans will show up. After starting our season 1-2 a lot of people didn't think we would even make the playoffs so not a lot of them bought tickets early like the Bison.

Are the Kat fans that show up going to be a little better educated than last year?????? It was quite entertaining watching them try to out cheer us while you guys were on offense. We appreciated the help though :biggrin:

You guys can also start your grumbling now if you want about the national anthem because it will be heard as "Home of the Bison". We are not backwards yolcals that hate America, we respect all the brave men and women who gave us our rights in this country and one of those rights is your ability to bitch about our fans yelling "Bison".

TwentyThree
12-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Are the Kat fans that show up going to be a little better educated than last year?????? It was quite entertaining watching them try to out cheer us while you guys were on offense. We appreciated the help though :biggrin:

You guys can also start your grumbling now if you want about the national anthem because it will be heard as "Home of the Bison". We are not backwards yolcals that hate America, we respect all the brave men and women who gave us our rights in this country and one of those rights is your ability to bitch about our fans yelling "Bison".

Half of them will still have no idea what they are doing when it comes to when they should or shouldn't cheer.

You won't hear any grumbling from me about the "Home of the Bison". It doesn't bother me at all. Last time I checked this was still a free country, right?

pike51
12-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Funny stuff right there... lol. Too bad pike51 didn't catch it.

Or did I and played it back at y'all? Keep up my man.

Bison"FANatic"
12-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Half of them will still have no idea what they are doing when it comes to when they should or shouldn't cheer.

You won't hear any grumbling from me about the "Home of the Bison". It doesn't bother me at all. Last time I checked this was still a free country, right?

Well you guys do have one of the better offenses in the FCS so you should keep being loud and cheer that offense on!!!!;);););):biggrin::biggrin:

onbison09
12-20-2012, 07:44 PM
It must be a Texas thing. I got into a huge argument at my school about not cheering on offense. I decided to give up when she said "Can you really be quiet at a football game?" :facepalm:

Tatanka
12-20-2012, 08:17 PM
It must be a Texas thing. I got into a huge argument at my school about not cheering on offense. I decided to give up when she said "Can you really be quiet at a football game?" :facepalm:Excellent. Let them cheer. Hell, with tickets right in the middle of their side of the field, we'll be in a great position to try to get them all to be louder when the Bison D is on the field.

EndZoneQB
12-20-2012, 08:34 PM
It must be a Texas thing. I got into a huge argument at my school about not cheering on offense. I decided to give up when she said "Can you really be quiet at a football game?" :facepalm:

I think it's an idiot thing. Been to a bunch of UT games...we're all silent on offense...

That said, it's time to bust out the chant from last year: Aggy rejects! Aggy rejects!

KilldeerBison
12-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Excellent. Let them cheer. Hell, with tickets right in the middle of their side of the field, we'll be in a great position to try to get them all to be louder when the Bison D is on the field.

Make signs that say "Come On Kats, HOLLER!", hold them up when the Bison are on defense!:)

BlueBisonRock
12-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Make signs that say "Come On Kats, HOLLER!", hold them up when the Bison are on defense!:)

Same approach. Signs should read: "We are louder than a Kat".

JSUBison
12-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Awesome smack talk guys. Complementing GSU on their ability to have spirited conversation and discussing a gay ass movie at the same time. Y'all must be on your period (red and black make purple font?). ;)

If liking the Hobbit is gay, then you can call me Richard Simmons.

BlueBisonRock
12-21-2012, 12:40 AM
If liking the Hobbit is gay, then you can call me Richard Simmons.

Hi Dick!!!