PDA

View Full Version : The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

HandoEX
12-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Brrrrring it Kats!

HoopsBison
12-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Wanted EWU, but SHSU will do.

CalBison97
12-15-2012, 11:54 PM
I like that Bohl has 3 weeks to prepare. We're going to need our corners to play huge in coverage.

BisonNeil
12-15-2012, 11:56 PM
I like that Bohl has 3 weeks to prepare. We're going to need our corners to play huge in coverage.

THIS!

Bohl and his staff have a very good track record of preparing when they have more than a week to prepare. Should be fun!

TAILG8R
12-15-2012, 11:57 PM
THIS!

Bohl and his staff have a very good track record of preparing when they have more than a week to prepare. Should be fun!

I remember last year while Bohl had they guys staying on campus and practicing Sam Houston had their guys go home and enjoy a few days (week?) off. Think the SHSU coach will change his mind this year?

Bison 4 Life
12-15-2012, 11:58 PM
I love what I just saw. Give our guys 3 weeks of rest and this will be great!

CalBison97
12-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Bell was a deer in headlights last year against us. Seemed very skittish about taking hits. He can't break tackles and take a pounding like McKinnon can.

OrygunBison
12-16-2012, 12:02 AM
I'm not actually sure that our 3 weeks last year prepared us well enough. I know that we won but they really took it to us defensively last year. We could have easily lost that game. I'm nervous but really happy to be flying to Frisco in less than 3 weeks!!!!!

BisonTeacher
12-16-2012, 12:06 AM
I wanted ewu too...but i didnt think it would be that close. Wow.

adsfwerwfsfdsd
12-16-2012, 12:23 AM
I was all for a NC game vs EWU, that is until I read the Red Zone. Sam fans have way more class :omfg:. With that being said. Kakat10 your wish has been granted :duel:.

daddy daycare
12-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Just popped in last year's Road to Frisco video.

IndyBison
12-16-2012, 12:31 AM
The Frisco mayor predicted this final (and maybe semi-finals too) but he predicted a SHSU win.

HerdBot
12-16-2012, 12:31 AM
I'm excited. I think Sam Houston is better than last year (just like GSA) so this should be a tremendous game! I wanted to see EWU but honestly it doesn't matter. I think EWA would have been a slightly better match up for out defense. We have really struggled big time against Wofford and Georgia Southern. I don't have a good feeling about this game unless the coaching staff can figure something out. Georgia Southern and Wofford could move the ball at will. I think time to prepare and rest will be key . We're beat up.

EndZoneQB
12-16-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm excited for the FC to make the trip...and to hang out with a good buddy from Texas.

spaceap6pack
12-16-2012, 02:06 AM
God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
EWU Eags!

Bison 4 Life
12-16-2012, 02:07 AM
God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
EWU Eags!

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Tatanka
12-16-2012, 02:09 AM

Love
EWU Eags!
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/813a2d42.jpg

A1pigskin
12-16-2012, 02:15 AM

Love
EWU Eags!

Are you feeling sorry for yourself?

BisonTeacher
12-16-2012, 02:18 AM

Love
EWU Eags!

Why so defensive? Your team sure wasnt tonight!

A1pigskin
12-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Good one BisonTeacher

CAS4127
12-16-2012, 02:23 AM
Why so defensive? Your team sure wasnt tonight!

Boom!! Roasted!! Can't rep from my IPhone.

What fucking pussy loser. I wish they would have won so that we could have kicked the shit out of them. They are 1-0 against us because a bad call. We would beat them consistently year after year if we played in same conference. I would have probably enjoyed meeting to other 99 of their 100 fans in Frisco--oh well. Maybe they get an easy bracket and meet us their next year, but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonTeacher
12-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Good one BisonTeacher

Well seriously. I was rooting for ewu tonight so not sure why hes pissy with us. If they could frickin stop somebody on defense they could/should have won that game.

BadlandsBison
12-16-2012, 02:28 AM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/813a2d42.jpg

Lulz, buttBigSkirt

1998braves64
12-16-2012, 02:28 AM
Well seriously. I was rooting for ewu tonight so not sure why hes pissy with us. If they could frickin stop somebody on defense they could/should have won that game.

Or hit a 32 yard field goal in the first half they would have been tied at end of the game. They could have then implemented plan Fette in the replay booth for OT.

BisonTeacher
12-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Or hit a 32 yard field goal in the first half they would have been tied at end of the game. They could have then implemented plan Fette in the replay booth.

Or the pick 6

IzzyFlexion
12-16-2012, 05:37 AM
God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports.

Your mommie called. She said that there's no need to be so angry just because she caught you beating off in your sisters panties while watching last year's natty dvd.

CaBisonFan
12-16-2012, 05:40 AM

Love
EWU Eags! Glad you lost.

BisonEngrGirl
12-16-2012, 05:54 AM

Love
EWU Eags!

Bad sports? You lost, we didn't. Seems to me the only way one can be a bad sport is by whining on a team's forum that one's school hasn't played against in 2 years, and acting all butt-hurt by our success.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

56BISON73
12-16-2012, 05:57 AM

Love
EWU Eags!

AHhhhh pookie, you having a bad day? Drink some warm milk, eat a cookie and mommy will be in to burp you.

NDSUBowler
12-16-2012, 09:29 AM
god, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat g. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then i really wanted to play you, but now i want sam houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go shsu and i m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
ewu eags!
don't let the haters get you down!!!

moundbz
12-16-2012, 12:03 PM

Love
EWU Eags!

Just ignore, I'm sure he's laughing watching all you "trolls" defend yourselfs against his a post. Forget about it, I'm not a troll

Bison 4 Life
12-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Hey lets talk about this kick ass game of which EWU will be no part. I'm super excited to not only see Texas in January again (the green trees kind of freaked me out) and mix it up with some Sammy fans.

Losers to the back of the line. better luck next year.

WYOBISONMAN
12-16-2012, 01:09 PM
NDSU will need to execute very well to bring home another title. SHSU looked tough as nails on offense. I think if we can have a solid offensive game and our D plays as usual.......we win another.

tony
12-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Bell was a deer in headlights last year against us. Seemed very skittish about taking hits. He can't break tackles and take a pounding like McKinnon can.

Bell looked like a pretty cool customer last night. Great player and very fast... still can't believe he ran down Beck last year.

Bison 4 Life
12-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Bell looked like a pretty cool customer last night. Great player and very fast... still can't believe he ran down Beck last year.

He had a good angle and plenty of foot speed, although lobbying for the touchback is one of the big head-scratchers of all time.

CalBison97
12-16-2012, 01:56 PM

Without a doubt Bell looked comfortable yesterday. As you know, our Defense is a different type of punishing beast! I'm guessing he's going to remember that and rely more on giving it up to Flanders rather than 'McKinnon' us all day long.

AjaxTheMighty
12-16-2012, 02:48 PM

Love
EWU Eags!

Not all Bison fans are bad sports and trolls. Probably less than 2%. But, if we point out the irony of you coming on our boardand do the things you complain about, like being a poor sport, a cry baby, and a troll, you alone would represent 10% of EWU 's total fanbase so therefore, eagles fans are far bigger douche bags than Bison fans. Simple math.

MNLonghorn10
12-16-2012, 02:58 PM

Love
EWU Eags!
Love you too! hope the bar you plan on watching NDSU in on january 5th has good drink specials.