PDA

View Full Version : Brock Who????

JustinTyem
12-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Brock Jensen,the Man who only does 1 thing ................. Just Win Baby,Just Win !!!!!!:biggrin:

Kevin
12-15-2012, 03:22 AM
A winner. It's not something that's teachable. It's just something that some people have and I would never want anyone else under center as long as he's healthy.

Snorty
12-15-2012, 03:23 AM
He plays QB like a linebacker. And sometimes throws like one. But he is WARRIOR

loudsilverado
12-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Brock stepped up his game, proud of him. I'm also glad that Wentz was smart with the ball, big run. We are in good shape at QB.

BisManBison
12-15-2012, 03:27 AM
A winner? No, he's a champion.

Kevin
12-15-2012, 03:27 AM
Brock stepped up his game, proud of him. I'm also glad that Wentz was smart with the ball, big run. We are in good shape at QB.

That was a great play. Wentz has a bright future at NDSU.

ThunderDan
12-15-2012, 03:33 AM
I think Wentz would be a better QB. Better passer for sure and damn he is faster than I thought after that reverse pass where he tucked and ran. But damn Jensen is a winner there is no doubt. He makes big plays. As much as I bitch about him as a QB I can't deny that.

JustinTyem
12-15-2012, 03:36 AM
I think Wentz would be a better QB. Better passer for sure and damn he is faster than I thought after that reverse pass where he tucked and ran. But damn Jensen is a winner there is no doubt. He makes big plays. As much as I bitch about him as a QB I can't deny that.What the heck,stop already!!!!!!!!! REP CHECK

tony
12-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Put the offense on his back and willed it into the end zone. Greatest drive in Bison history.

Kevin
12-15-2012, 03:41 AM
Put the offense on his back and willed it into the end zone. Greatest drive in Bison history.

That's a bold statement. One I endorse entirely!

Great quarterbacks win games. Our defense doesn't put Brock in many situations to be Walkeresque but tonight he made the most of it. A second championship will be a great addition to a growing legacy.

DofR
12-15-2012, 03:47 AM
In Brock We Trust.

DofR
12-15-2012, 03:48 AM
A winner? No, he's a champion. Agreed. 10 char

silkamilkamonico
12-15-2012, 04:07 AM
I think Wentz would be a better QB. Better passer for sure and damn he is faster than I thought after that reverse pass where he tucked and ran. But damn Jensen is a winner there is no doubt. He makes big plays. As much as I bitch about him as a QB I can't deny that.

Brock has too many things that will prevent Carson from seeing the field as long as he's here.

Toughness
Great running ability
Leadership
Resiliency

He has a Tebow thing.

tony
12-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Brock Jensen. The extra "e" is for "excellence."

1998braves64
12-15-2012, 05:53 AM
As I stated before Brock has IT (winner champion) written all over him. It took a controversial call by a ref in Cheney Washington to stop "IT". He may not play the prettiest but he wins that's all that matters.

JustinTyem
12-15-2012, 06:23 AM
In 3 weeks Brock will be healthier in Frisco and,He was probly playing 60% of himself. Just think if he gets 85% or better :)

HoopsBison
12-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Its not always pretty but he always finds a way to win.

Very proud of him!

1998braves64
12-15-2012, 06:34 AM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/383465/

NDSUDude
12-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Live by the Brock, die by the Brock

1998braves64
12-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Live by the Brock, die by the Brock

Haven't died (imo losing a game in regular season isn't dying) by him yet since EWU when he was a freshman.

AjaxTheMighty
12-15-2012, 07:12 AM
It's incredible to watch him will the Bison down the field. I've never seen anything like it. The regression of skills is undoubtable, but he has something that you can't coach...someone said it earlier, a Tebow thing. It both frustrating and fun to watch. All he does is win! Maybe he'll add a passing threat to his arsenal next year.

EndZoneQB
12-15-2012, 07:19 AM
It was nice to see the offense win one for the defense...and no time more important than tonight.

CAS4127
12-15-2012, 07:36 AM
It was nice to see the offense win one for the defense...and no time more important than tonight.

This!! They stepped up. Also, the thing about Brock is that he is a man--a young man, but a man. What I mean by this is that when everyone around him is or may be about to lose it mentally, and not perform or act like they otherwise would or should, he maintains himself, his mind, and his mental toughness, raises his head and says, follow me, without even saying it. It's just there, and his teammates now it. He is a leader, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-15-2012, 07:47 AM

I couldn't believe how fast Wentz is. That was a broken up play. Wentz was supposed to throw that ball, but was put under pressure and scrambled for a first down. Great heads up play for a backup QB who has seen very limited playing time.

AEBison1998
12-15-2012, 08:05 AM
when was the wentz play? I missed it.

Trim
12-15-2012, 08:10 AM
when was the wentz play? I missed it.

Right after the timeout we took because of 12 men in the huddle. Carson was in the huddle for that and they still ran the trick play after the timeout. Late 3rd quarter or early 4th maybe? haha, then again, maybe it was in the first half!

Edit: I should clarify. The 2nd timeout for 12 in the huddle. I think the first one we took to avoid a 10 second runoff. The 2nd we actually took to avoid the penalty. Probably 4th quarter. I think... It's all blurry...

bisonpride4ever
12-15-2012, 08:38 AM
What I love about Brock is that he has a short memory. He might make some mistakes but he forgets all about it and works twice as hard to make the next play great. Many QB's would say eff it and let mistakes get to him but not with Brock. That's what separates him from the rest of the pack and that's what makes him a winner.

THEsocalledfan
12-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I will ignore the dumb shots about his passing. Brock is clearly hurt right now; I am convinced of it. As I always state, please go watch tape of the U of M game last year or Youngstown this year, then shut up.

Brock is a winner. He has been a winner from day one. As I said before the game "we will see the return of Brock Jensen" and we did. I know he did not have a ton of passing yards, but he made a bunch of good decisions, threw balls away, and made some runs that won the game.

I don't think Ray Lewis could have kept Brock out of the endzone that 4th down; that's how much he wanted it.

TateMosersneighbor
12-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Brock is one of the few guys in Bison history who can clog the toilet in the Champions Room by peeing in it.

stevdock
12-15-2012, 01:17 PM
By the time Brock is done he will have the stats to be in the discussion of all time great QBs at NDSU but his mental toughness and his desire to never forget EWU is what already has him up there in my book.

AjaxTheMighty
12-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I will ignore the dumb shots about his passing. Brock is clearly hurt right now; I am convinced of it. As I always state, please go watch tape of the U of M game last year or Youngstown this year, then shut up.

Brock is a winner. He has been a winner from day one. As I said before the game "we will see the return of Brock Jensen" and we did. I know he did not have a ton of passing yards, but he made a bunch of good decisions, threw balls away, and made some runs that won the game.

I don't think Ray Lewis could have kept Brock out of the endzone that 4th down; that's how much he wanted it.

Tebow was a crappy passer and considered one of the best college football players ever. In the college game QBs can get away with not being very good at that aspect of the game. You can pick and choose games he was good at passing in if you want, but then I'll point you to every game from ISU-blue to last night. Look, I'm not denying Brock is a baller. He is and I love that about him. As CAS said, he is a man! He wills wins, and has tools that you can't coach. Plus he has, what, 3 losses when he is the starter? (Not sure who started the Mizzo state game at the end of 2010) I would not ever consider replacing him if it was my choice. But there is room for improvement in his passing game. That's all I'm saying. In the end I choose the winner. And Brock is one of the best winners ever at NDSU.

Rynomite
12-15-2012, 01:44 PM
It's incredible to watch him will the Bison down the field. I've never seen anything like it. The regression of skills is undoubtable, but he has something that you can't coach...someone said it earlier, a Tebow thing. It both frustrating and fun to watch. All he does is win! Maybe he'll add a passing threat to his arsenal next year.

I think you nailed it there.. Last year, he was so spot on with the big passes.. As a medical professional, I wonder if it his shoulder, but we wont know until we win in Frisco..But I hope he throws a couple hundred passes before January.. He is growing.. and I can take the "Tebow" mention with a grain of salt. But he is not the only one who got us here. And when I think resilient.. I can't help but think of the amazing game McKinnon displayed yesterday. That guy is impressive! I will hate to see this guy next year!

Rynomite
12-15-2012, 01:51 PM

That is the straight truth.. He demonstrates the passion for competitiveness and success. It almost had me in tears when I saw him and his parents in tears after that last TD. I only hope to have that type of moment with my son someday..

PaBizon
12-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Kid is a class act, a true leader and winner. Everything you want in a QB. What a great drive to take the lead (right down to the play calling :))

1998braves64
12-15-2012, 03:42 PM
He also has the issue with his non-throwing hand also, wouldn't think it would affect his passes any but who knows exactly... I've been thinking there is something going on that nobody knows about and it's not bad enough for him not to play so they haven't mentioned it to keep opposing teams from going after said injury? I wondered for awhile if a turf toe (as once you have it, it is easier to keep getting it) issue was flaring up a bit because that was when he started getting inaccurate passing last year also..