PDA

View Full Version : Who has met any GSU fans???????

56BISON73
12-14-2012, 02:43 AM
I am waiting to pay my bill and 3 GSU fans come in to Sammies Pizza tonight. 15 degrees out side and hes wearing shorts and flip flops. Asks---you got pizza here. Theres a big neon sign outside that says SAMMYS PIZZA. So he asks do sell it in slices. They say not at night. You have to buy the whole pie. Now there are 3 of them ok, So i explain hey its a better deal if you buy the whole pie for all three of you because if you go to Spicey Pie down the street its going to cost you around 4.00 a slice and its going to taste like crap. Plus a whole pie is 4 slices. He says yeah but we want slices not the whole pie and out the door they go.:facepalm:

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 02:48 AM
I am waiting to pay my bill and 3 GSU fans come in to Sammies Pizza tonight. 15 degrees out side and hes wearing shorts and flip flops. Asks---you got pizza here. Theres a big neon sign outside that says SAMMYS PIZZA. So he asks do sell it in slices. They say not at night. You have to buy the whole pie. Now there are 3 of them ok, So i explain hey its a better deal if you buy the whole pie for all three of you because if you go to Spicey Pie down the street its going to cost you around 4.00 a slice and its going to taste like crap. Plus a whole pie is 4 slices. He says yeah but we want slices not the whole pie and out the door they go.:facepalm:LoL,IDIOT RedNecks !!!!! This Deserves a PL :facepalm:

KSBisonFan
12-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Welcome to Fargo gsu2583, oldfart and pike51. GsEagle76 must have been too scared and was outside waiting in the Pinto.....

oldfart
12-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Welcome to Fargo gsu2583, oldfart and pike51. GsEagle76 must have been too scared and was outside waiting in the Pinto.....
couldn't have been me. Id eat the whole pie

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 03:09 AM
LoL,IDIOT RedNecks !!!!! This Deserves a PL :facepalm:

Yes, it does. :facepalm:

HerdBot
12-14-2012, 03:38 AM
I am waiting to pay my bill and 3 GSU fans come in to Sammies Pizza tonight. 15 degrees out side and hes wearing shorts and flip flops. Asks---you got pizza here. Theres a big neon sign outside that says SAMMYS PIZZA. So he asks do sell it in slices. They say not at night. You have to buy the whole pie. Now there are 3 of them ok, So i explain hey its a better deal if you buy the whole pie for all three of you because if you go to Spicey Pie down the street its going to cost you around 4.00 a slice and its going to taste like crap. Plus a whole pie is 4 slices. He says yeah but we want slices not the whole pie and out the door they go.:facepalm:

Just to play devils advocate... maybe they wanted it to go? Maybe they are on a healthy diet and wanted a small serving size? Or maybe they we're just stupid. Probably stupid

KSBisonFan
12-14-2012, 03:42 AM
Just to play devils advocate... maybe they wanted it to go? Maybe they are on a healthy diet and wanted a small serving size? Or maybe they we're just stupid. Probably stupid

People from the south wouldn't know a healthy diet if it was in the form of pecan pie & kicked them in the @ss with a steel tipped boot. This deserves one of PL's facepalms. :facepalm:

Leonardite
12-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Met a group of 6 or 7 on the sidewalk tonight downtown. Very cordial and extremely complimentary of Fargo. Love meeting great visiting fans and see them have the same experiences on road trips that we all do (I'll save the story they told involving Rooters from last year in case they're lurking, but I was proud for them).

56BISON73
12-14-2012, 04:27 AM
I forgot--there is more to the story---- Two of the GSU fans are chicks Or he picked them up? When the two chicks hear that they dont sell slices one of the chicks says" No slices? Ok lets go for -----------sushi. The guy behind the counter says---we dont have sushi either. The chick now really disappointed goes " REEEALLLLY"?

We look at each other do the knuckle bump and bust out laughing.

BisonNation11
12-14-2012, 04:29 AM
I forgot--there is more to the story---- Two of the GSU fans are chicks Or he picked them up? When the two chicks hear that they dont sell slices one of the chicks says" No slices? Ok lets go for -----------sushi.

Cue EZQB in 3.....2.....1.....

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 04:31 AM
I forgot--there is more to the story---- Two of the GSU fans are chicks Or he picked them up? When the two chicks hear that they dont sell slices one of the chicks says" No slices? Ok lets go for -----------sushi.This is a must Double Trouble,PL :facepalm::facepalm: Where do these people get their brains from,Cracker Jacks???

BigBison
12-14-2012, 06:36 AM
I was following a car down by Fleet Farm tonight with Georgia license plates.

gumby013
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM

Picking up feed for their cheerleaders?

roadwarrior
12-14-2012, 09:58 AM

Obviously they are here for a job.

KilldeerBison
12-14-2012, 11:42 AM

I'd guess it was a GSU recruiting crew, on their way to El'Forko. They are trying to reload the crazy speed.

oldfart
12-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I'd guess it was a GSU recruiting crew, on their way to El'Forko. They are trying to reload the crazy speed.

Then obviously it wasn't a recruiting crew. I did read we were looking for a new water boy because of the extremely cold H2O up there.

gsu2583
12-14-2012, 11:58 AM

Couldn't have been me. I would have been naked...

pike51
12-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Don't y'all know? All GSU fans are bros, bro. Like totally. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing bedazzled jeans and an Armageddon t-shirt. Oh wait.. that's CAS.

tony
12-14-2012, 12:18 PM
I met some last year... really friendly and great to talk football with.

unbison
12-14-2012, 01:47 PM
So for wanting their pizza a certain way.... Wanting sushi they are strange.... The not listening to the all knowing pl makes me think they may be very intelligent

EndZoneQB
12-14-2012, 01:52 PM
I forgot--there is more to the story---- Two of the GSU fans are chicks Or he picked them up? When the two chicks hear that they dont sell slices one of the chicks says" No slices? Ok lets go for -----------sushi. The guy behind the counter says---we dont have sushi either. The chick now really disappointed goes " REEEALLLLY"?

We look at each other do the knuckle bump and bust out laughing.

Cue EZQB in 3.....2.....1.....

I want some sushi....

GsEagle76
12-14-2012, 01:52 PM

I was outside...Pike51 dared me to stick my tounge to the light pole....AGAIN....Damn him!

tjbison
12-14-2012, 01:54 PM
I was outside...Pike51 dared me to stick my tounge to the light pole....AGAIN....Damn him!

Southern smarts at its best.......and yes sadly I believe you

Hammerhead
12-14-2012, 02:04 PM
A poor kid in my parochial school actually did get his tongue frozen to a light pole and the principal used some hot coffee to get him free. (This was before the movie A Christmas Story was released.)

oldfart
12-14-2012, 02:26 PM
DAMMIT Pike dared me too. Wasn't my tongue, but Mrs. Fart and I will have to put a hold on the lovin' for a while.

tjbison
12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
DAMMIT Pike dared me too. Wasn't my tongue, but Mrs. Fart and I will have to put a hold on the lovin' for a while.

:rofl: mrs. Fart

oldfart
12-14-2012, 02:31 PM

Careful, she's in no mood to be toyed with... Get it?

pike51
12-14-2012, 02:33 PM
I once had a Mrs. Fart but it turned into a Bison. I flushed it.

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I once had a Mrs. Fart but it turned into a Bison. I flushed it.Now this is some RedNeck History!!!!!!

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 03:48 PM
So for wanting their pizza a certain way.... Wanting sushi they are strange.... The not listening to the all knowing pl makes me think they may be very intelligent

:facepalm:

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 03:55 PM
:facepalm:PL,Why did you piss in LS's Coffee????:facepalm:

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 03:56 PM
PL,Why did you piss in LS's Coffee????:facepalm:

LOL :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

56BISON73
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM

:facepalm: You had to be there. Much was lost in translation. Now put that hard on back in your pants.:biggrin:

56BISON73
12-14-2012, 04:10 PM
pl,why did you piss in ls's coffee????:facepalm:

wtf?????????

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 04:10 PM

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 04:15 PM
wtf?????????

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 04:24 PM
:facepalm: You had to be there. Much was lost in translation. Now put that hard on back in your pants.:biggrin:A Hard on During winter in Fargo,Really!!!!! :facepalm::rofl:

bison93
12-14-2012, 04:26 PM
My buddy rode the elevator down @ the Radisson with the GSU coaches this morning.. He told them that the bar was pretty busy last night with all your players in it.. He said they just laughed..:cheers:

tony
12-14-2012, 04:36 PM

Dang it, you made me laugh. Well played, sir, well played.

BISONBRI53
12-14-2012, 04:41 PM

Is that why ur eatin the whole pie?

CAS4127
12-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Don't y'all know? All GSU fans are bros, bro. Like totally. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing bedazzled jeans and an Armageddon t-shirt. Oh wait.. that's CAS.

I have some on today, but saving the major bedazzled for Frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAS4127
12-14-2012, 04:53 PM
I met some last year... really friendly and great to talk football with.

Great to talk football with?!?? Couldn't have been any of the GSU posers on here this week. # Butttripleoptin

On_the_road
12-14-2012, 05:03 PM
I met a half a dozen GSU fans last year. They were a fun group.

tony
12-14-2012, 05:06 PM

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8480/8272056859_cee7cbeabe_b.jpg

roadwarrior
12-14-2012, 05:32 PM
GSU fans were taking pics of the ice fishing gear at Scheels this morning! LOL

loudsilverado
12-14-2012, 05:35 PM

bajadanny
12-14-2012, 05:40 PM
They are talking smack on gopher hole coming up from Georgia through s.dak

bajadanny
12-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Any one know what the line is?

devin45k
12-14-2012, 05:41 PM

Shaking my head

pike51
12-14-2012, 06:13 PM

last I saw NDSU by 9.5

KSBisonFan
12-14-2012, 06:58 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8480/8272056859_cee7cbeabe_b.jpg

I'd imagine these to be Wofford fans. The GSU guys probably have mullets, wear wife beaters and drink Billy Beer while discussing which sibling they dated last week.

devin45k
12-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I'd imagine these to be Wofford fans. The GSU guys probably have mullets, wear wife beaters and drink Billy Beer while discussing which sibling they dated last week.

That's what i'd imagine :p

EagleSC
12-14-2012, 08:40 PM

Line opened at 9.5 and is down to 7 now.

MontBison
12-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Line opened at 9.5 and is down to 7 now.

Wrong. Lvh 9.5

funteddy
12-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Met 4 of the radio guys at Chubs Wednesday. They were nice and were able to stomach
A little BS with a smile. Those guys got how it works.

Comfortably Numb Bison
12-16-2012, 03:15 AM
So Mrs. Numb just returned from her trip to Florida, she went on a cruise with her sisters and mom. They flew into Minneapolis, then drove to Fargo. When the airport shuttle showed up to pick them up they meet a couple that were parents of a GSU player, leaving for home. They figured out my wife was a NDSU fan from small talk. Well the GSU parents explained that they had an awesome time. They could not believe the atmosphere of the Fargodome from the black outs at the beginning to the noise level during the game. Going as far as saying they never have experienced that before anywhere.

perthbison
12-16-2012, 03:28 AM
GSU fans were taking pics of the ice fishing gear at Scheels this morning! LOLMust be their first time away from home, or at least their first time out of the "deliverance" area of the country.

75NOVA
12-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Four GSU fans stopped by the bus after the game and I don't think anybody I know would be as gracious in defeat as they were. Class act all the way, and said they loved Fargo but not the cold and people were sooo friendly. If we are at their place they said they would find us and treat us right. AGS makes us both look like asses. See ya in Frisco

CAS4127
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Met the mother of GSU's OC at halftime. She was very nice and cordial and was very complimentary of our program, the Dome and our fans. She went so far as to say we are a nicer group then the GSU fanbase. I asked why she would say that, and she said their fans are very tough on their players and coaches, and that they aren't as nice to opposing fan bases who visit Statesboro. On the first two points, I sarcastically asked if she had ever read Bisonville?! :(

KilldeerBison
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Met the mother of GSU's OC at halftime. She was very nice and cordial and was very complimentary of our program, the Dome and our fans. She went so far as to say we are a nicer group then the GSU fanbase. I asked why she would say that, and she said their fans are very tough on their players and coaches, and that they aren't as nice to opposing fan bases who visit Statesboro. On the first two points, I sarcastically asked if she had ever read Bisonville?! :(

Funny. I was getting ready to pay my bill at BWW, we invited some GSU folks to sit with us while our bill was being prepared. After a few minutes, I found out that they were the mom and dad of the GSU OC (same lady)! They were both really nice, I remember one thing the father said about the game: If it was close in the 4th quarter then GSU would win, he assured me that GSU was better conditioned than NDSU. :facepalm2:

bisondad
12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Four GSU fans stopped by the bus after the game and I don't think anybody I know would be as gracious in defeat as they were. Class act all the way, and said they loved Fargo but not the cold and people were sooo friendly. If we are at their place they said they would find us and treat us right. AGS makes us both look like asses. See ya in Frisco
Totally agree. We were at GSU a few years back for the NDSU GSU game. They were not expecting to lose to the Bison, but were absolutely first class during and after the game. Great rivals!!!