PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a last minute ride to fargo for the game saturday

mgbison
12-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Mod's feel free to move this into another forum if deemed appropriately.

I'm looking for a ride from the Maple Grove area to Fargo for the game Saturday. My current situation has me arriving in Fargo around 6ish, I'd like to enjoy more of the tailgating if possible. So, if anyone from the twin cities has an extra spot for the ride to Fargo please PM me.

thanks,
Craig Ihry

Tatanka
12-14-2012, 02:10 AM

I'm looking for a ride from the Maple Grove area to Fargo for the game Saturday. My current situation has me arriving in Fargo around 6ish, I'd like to enjoy more of the tailgating if possible. So, if anyone from the twin cities has an extra spot for the ride to Fargo please PM me.

thanks,
Craig Ihrydude... game is tomorrow (Friday)

chuckles
12-14-2012, 02:10 AM

thanks,
Craig Ihry

Hope that someone can give you a lift. You do mean Friday, correct?

mgbison
12-14-2012, 02:13 AM
oops, I did mean tomorrow.

56BISON73
12-14-2012, 02:13 AM
dude... game is tomorrow (Friday)

He must have looked at my calendar.:biggrin:

mgbison
12-14-2012, 02:31 AM
everyone can ignore this thread, i've found a ride.

JustinTyem
12-14-2012, 02:34 AM
everyone can ignore this thread, i've found a ride.God Speed for the Ride,2hrs 32minutes till GDT !!!!!

KSBisonFan
12-14-2012, 02:34 AM
everyone can ignore this thread, i've found a ride.

You should have put this in your initial post because now it's too late to ignore. I can't go back and unread this thread.....Glad you found a ride though.