PDA

View Full Version : Aaberg

Snowgoose
12-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Is he not healthy as I have missed any info on him?

silkamilkamonico
12-12-2012, 02:05 AM
I heard he played at the end of the UND game in mop up time. Must either be struggling or in coaches doghouse. Does Saul have a doghouse?

EndZoneQB
12-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Anybody have login information for ESPN3?

Snowgoose
12-12-2012, 02:12 AM
I heard he played at the end of the UND game in mop up time. Must either be struggling or in coaches doghouse. Does Saul have a doghouse?

If it is the dog house then I am extremely disappointed as in the past he has played quite well and does well with his length. I thought I had heard that he has back problems or something like that.

silkamilkamonico
12-12-2012, 02:23 AM
If it is the dog house then I am extremely disappointed as in the past he has played quite well and does well with his length. I thought I had heard that he has back problems or something like that.

I did too, but if he has back problems I'm not sure why he would be playing at the end of the UND game.

HoopsBison
12-12-2012, 02:35 AM
He has had back problems all season. Kading has passed him in the rotation. Hopefully Jordan get healthy and work himself back into game shape.

imabison
12-12-2012, 02:50 PM
He has had back problems all season. Kading has passed him in the rotation. Hopefully Jordan get healthy and work himself back into game shape.

Aaberg played sparingly against the gophers. I think Kading is growing into the real deal, just needs more experience.

BisonVifte
12-12-2012, 02:58 PM
His back is still bothering him and will limit his time most likely the rest of the season until he can just rest it.

Mr. Burgundy
12-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Back pain and the fact that all coaches don't play 12 guys to make every kid happy. He is our 3rd post right now, and is hurt. He will hopefully get more healthy and be able to be more of Marshall's post backup as Kading has really developed quickly and is able to play with Marshall and not strictly behind Marshall. it is a great problem to have.

SlickVic
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
aaberg has the most skill out of any of our bigs lets face it eddie g sutton seen something in that young man on the farm in rothsay minnesota my sources said he had an opportunity to go to oklahoma state and chose us because of richmans outstanding reputation for developing dominant big man i always love that one

bisonfan08
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Aaberg has been fairly effective when in this year, but back issues are tricky. I think the way Saul is using him now is smart, keep him rehabing the back, limit his minutes, let him get back in shape through practice and save him for league and tournament play. While it's nice to get W's right now, they are crucial to our season. Get him as close to 100% as possible before we really need him.

herdmember
12-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Healthy Aaberg (and Lindberg for that matter) would have helped in the U of M game.