PDA

View Full Version : SLC Watch Party

chuckles
12-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Watch party / gathering location for any NDSU (or GSU..I guess) fans wanting to get together, watch the game, and drink 3.2 beer Friday evening. I'm looking into Legend's Sports Pub (http://www.whylegends.com) in downtown SLC. I plan to call them tomorrow to make sure we'll have a 'spot' to watch it and then pass it onto the alumni association. Any SLC Bison roaming on here? Anyone IN?

SamsRams
12-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Watch party / gathering location for any NDSU (or GSU..I guess) fans wanting to get together, watch the game, and drink 3.2 beer Friday evening. I'm looking into Legend's Sports Pub (http://www.whylegends.com) in downtown SLC. I plan to call them tomorrow to make sure we'll have a 'spot' to watch it and then pass it onto the alumni association. Any SLC Bison roaming on here? Anyone IN?

stop being weird and just drive down to Vegas :)

chuckles
12-11-2012, 01:29 PM
stop being weird and just drive down to Vegas :)
Would do it in a second if I could. However, thanks to the weather in MSP Sunday, I couldn't get back here until last night. Thus I had to take all of Monday off on a moments notice. Something tells me trying to take time off Friday would be a bad idea. I will be on the clock working until 5:00pm Friday :(

pike51
12-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Would you be willing to send me a couple Crown Burgers? I miss those.

chuckles
12-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Would you be willing to send me a couple Crown Burgers? I miss those.

How about some burnt ends from Pat's too.

This is on like Donkey Kong. We have our own space at the bar with a separate screen and sound feed.

pike51
12-12-2012, 11:27 PM
How about some burnt ends from Pat's too.

This is on like Donkey Kong. We have our own space at the bar with a separate screen and sound feed.

I wasn't impressed with Pat's. But southerners are pretty peculiar about their BBQ. Might take some Burges Waffles and Frites though.

EndZoneQB
12-12-2012, 11:36 PM
I wasn't impressed with Pat's. But southerners are pretty peculiar about their BBQ. Might take some Burges Waffles and Frites though.

All 'que is not created equal. And all 'que in different regions is not created the same.

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2012, 04:50 AM
We will be partying in Green River, WY!