PDA

View Full Version : Army-Navy game last minutes

TheBisonator
12-08-2012, 10:29 PM
If anyone watched the Army-Navy game just now... About Number 8 for Army who fumbled the ball away. I would rather be me than him right now, and I'm in the hospital going thru chemo. But I do not intend to make light on that situation, I jest felt SOOOOOO bad for the guy, I mean, I grew up as a kid with severe depression, and I cannot begin to understand his grief. I hope like all great cadets, he can move on from this moment and refuse to let negative outside forces take him down.

acf2
12-08-2012, 10:32 PM
If anyone watched the Army-Navy game just now... About Number 8 for Army who fumbled the ball away. I would rather be me than him right now, and I'm in the hospital going thru chemo. But I do not intend to make light on that situation, I jest felt SOOOOOO bad for the guy, I mean, I grew up as a kid with severe depression, and I cannot begin to understand his grief. I hope like all great cadets, he can move on from this moment and refuse to let negative outside forces take him down.

I wish CBS would have just left him alone. No need to put that on TV for that length of time.

TheBisonator
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM
I wish CBS would have just left him alone. No need to put that on TV for that length of time.

I agree with you. I felt bad for #8, but Verne Lundquist was milking that udder dry.

onbison09
12-08-2012, 10:38 PM
That was wrenching to watch. Amazing emotion in that game