PDA

View Full Version : Bohl.....one helluva coach.

WYOBISONMAN
12-08-2012, 12:06 PM
I just read the article in the Forum on Taylor and Bohl. Yesterday I listened to KFGO when McFeely had Miller and Kolpack on (damn glad I kept my unlimited Verizon data plan!) We are truely fortunate to have Bohl and Taylor at NDSU. Taylor is clearly an AD extrordinaire. I am certainly one of the noisiest fans about our media contract, I have bitched like hell about Vigen. Whined at times that we lost a game this year. But, when one looks at things over all......we have rock solid leadership.

The one thing I find so amazing is that Bohl really does not seem to be pushing hard to jump ship to bigger things. He seems pretty content at NDSU, and unless a Wisconsin comes knocking with a $1,000,000 plus contract, we probably get to keep our coach.

As Bison fans we are damn fortunate. I will be counting the blessings this afternoon as I watch the HERD dismantle Wofford.

GO BISON!

Putz
12-08-2012, 12:12 PM
I just read the article in the Forum on Taylor and Bohl. Yesterday I listened to KFGO when McFeely had Miller and Kolpack on (damn glad I kept my unlimited Verizon data plan!) We are truely fortunate to have Bohl and Taylor at NDSU. Taylor is clearly an AD extrordinaire. I am certainly one of the noisiest fans about our media contract, I have bitched like hell about Vigen. Whined at times that we lost a game this year. But, when one looks at things over all......we have rock solid leadership.

The one thing I find so amazing is that Bohl really does not seem to be pushing hard to jump ship to bigger things. He seems pretty content at NDSU, and unless a Wisconsin comes knocking with a $1,000,000 plus contract, we probably get to keep our coach.

As Bison fans we are damn fortunate. I will be counting the blessings this afternoon as I watch the HERD dismantle Wofford.

GO BISON!

+1 Good leadership starts at the top.

moundbz
12-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Definitely a trickle down effect of great leadership at NDSU. Head coach>Assistants>Players>Towel Boy>Gatorade Gal>ect..

KSBisonFan
12-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I think the key is GT and Bohl seem to get along very well and have a common vision and the same value system. This sounds simple but it's definitely not the case at a lot of schools. I know of 2 very near where I'm located who have MAJOR riffs between the coaches and AD.....constant tension. I'm very thankful for the people we have in charge.

A1pigskin
12-08-2012, 01:48 PM
It helps the fans like Craig.

perthbison
12-08-2012, 01:52 PM
But, when one looks at things over all......we have rock solid leadership

As Bison fans we are damn fortunate.

GO BISON!Agreed. the results speak for themselves. Despite the bitchin and claims of weaklinks and such we are doing very well.

A1pigskin
12-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Craig also seems to pick good people to help coach.

IBleedYellow
12-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Definitely a trickle down effect of great leadership at NDSU. Head coach>Assistants>Players>Towel Boy>Gatorade Gal>ect..

It's ALL about that Gatorade and Towel Boy.

A1pigskin
12-08-2012, 11:14 PM
good win today Coach.

TbonZach
12-08-2012, 11:21 PM
It's ALL about that Gatorade and Towel Boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9VA3pTEzs