PDA

View Full Version : Sioux Falls

T-herd
12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Does anyone know of a restaurant/bar in Sioux Falls where I can watch this Saturday's game?

Thanks

HerdBot
12-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know of a restaurant/bar in Sioux Falls where I can watch this Saturday's game?

Thanks

checked the alumni schedule and they don't show anything in south dakota http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=1326 there is a link to organize one

I have no idea but call JL Beers and ask since they are based out of Fargo and have sports on all the time but it's way too small

Siouxfallsbison
12-05-2012, 03:53 PM

Thanks
Good question. Maybe try Bracco's or Champs.

SDbison
12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings North or South location in Sioux Falls should be able to set up a TV or two with the Bison game on ESPN3 or Gameplan. They did it at the BWW North location for the SDSU versus EIU game on ESPN3 during round 1 of the FCS playoffs.

T-herd
12-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys, I will look into these tonight.

gotts
12-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I'd contact TSCF for his garage door code so you can let yourself in, use his xbox and drink his imaginary beer!

BisonJD
12-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Any luck in nailing down a spot? Looks like it's X-Mas shopping and family pics for me on Saturday. Will be watching in Sioux Falls - would prefer to watch with other Bison fans, instead of my d-bag friends who routinely cheer against NDSU to piss me off....last year they had a dozen GA Southern t-shirts made up for playoff game.

devin45k
12-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Any luck in nailing down a spot? Looks like it's X-Mas shopping and family pics for me on Saturday. Will be watching in Sioux Falls - would prefer to watch with other Bison fans, instead of my d-bag friends who routinely cheer against NDSU to piss me off....last year they had a dozen GA Southern t-shirts made up for playoff game.

Good lord, I'd go ape chit

KSBisonFan
12-06-2012, 08:03 PM

You need new friends.....

SDbison
12-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I need to find some dedicated fans in Sioux Falls that would like to car pool to games at the Fargodome........possibly drive up and back the same day like my wife and I are doing for the playoffs. During the regular sesaon we typically stay in Fargo Friday and/or Saturday nights. Since moving to Sioux Falls a couple years ago SocalledFan has turned out to be a bust just like his namesake indicates. Not much of a fan as he only goes to about 2 games in Fargo each year. So what are the other Sioux Falls Bison fans excuse for not getting to the games in Fargo? Christmas shopping.......really?

THEsocalledfan
12-06-2012, 08:10 PM
I need to find some dedicated fans in Sioux Falls that would like to car pool to games at the Fargodome........possibly drive up and back the same day like my wife and I are doing for the playoffs. During the regular sesaon we typically stay in Fargo Friday and/or Saturday nights. Since moving to Sioux Falls a couple years ago SocalledFan has turned out to be a bust just like his namesake indicates. Not much of a fan as he only goes to about 2 games in Fargo each year. So what are the other Sioux Falls Bison fans excuse for not getting to the games in Fargo? Christmas shopping.......really?

Guilty as charged, but I will be at every game in person from here on out......tough for me to car pool and as I am usually bringing 5 and that fills the van or truck, anyway.

BisonJD
12-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Good lord, I'd go ape chit

It was pretty funny....the servers at BWW kept asking if everyone "went to Georgia Southern"....

Re: SD Bison: I would probably disappoint as a travel partner, as I make about 2 Fargo games a year. I hit more road games than home games. In hindsight, my tailgate bus was a poor investment. But those things never lose money right???

T-herd
12-06-2012, 08:45 PM
JD- BWW on Louise said they will be showing the game. I haven't checked anywhere else, was hoping something would show up on the Alumni page.

-also stuck going xmas shopping.

BisonJD
12-06-2012, 09:06 PM
JD- BWW on Louise said they will be showing the game. I haven't checked anywhere else, was hoping something would show up on the Alumni page.

-also stuck going xmas shopping.

Cool. I will plan to watch there. GO BISON.

SDbison
12-06-2012, 09:40 PM

-also stuck going xmas shopping. Actually you should call the Alumni Association and tell them where you have arranged to have the game on. They will update the list. So you might end up with a couple dozen Bison fans there if you do this!

T-herd
12-06-2012, 10:03 PM
I sent them an e-mail. I thought about doing that earlier, but I didn't want to be listed as the "host".