PDA

View Full Version : I am thankful for....................

bison_once
11-23-2006, 04:29 PM
1. A 10-1 season with a ton of memorable moments

2. Kyle Steffes, Steve Walker, Craig Dahl, Justin Frick, Joe Mays...............hell I'm thankful to all the guys who put on the green and gold.

3. *Coach Bohl and his staff...........please don't leave anytime soon!

4. *Gene Taylor and Joe Chapman having the foresight to take the university and athletics in the right direction.

5. Division I ................................no need to elaborate.

6. a Great West Conference Championship!

7. *This team finally being able to go into the Championship Room...................1994 was a long time ago.

8. *The possibility of a Bison Football Highlights DVD...............fingers crossed!!!!

9. *B.I. and Bisonville.......................it has cost me productivity at work the last couple of months but I love it!!!

10. *BISON FOOTBALL - to everyone involved, great job and I am already excited for next season.

CaBisonFan
11-23-2006, 05:41 PM
1. A 10-1 season with a ton of memorable moments

2. Kyle Steffes, Steve Walker, Craig Dahl, Justin Frick, Joe Mays...............hell I'm thankful to all the guys who put on the green and gold.

3. *Coach Bohl and his staff...........please don't leave anytime soon!

4. *Gene Taylor and Joe Chapman having the foresight to take the university and athletics in the right direction.

5. Division I ................................no need to elaborate.

6. a Great West Conference Championship!

7. *This team finally being able to go into the Championship Room...................1994 was a long time ago.

8. *The possibility of a Bison Football Highlights DVD...............fingers crossed!!!!

9. *B.I. and Bisonville.......................it has cost me productivity at work the last couple of months but I love it!!!

10. *BISON FOOTBALL - to everyone involved, great job and I am already excited for next season.

Likewise....thanks for this.

sambini
11-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Well said Bison Once++++++++++++

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 03:55 AM
++++++++++++++