PDA

View Full Version : All Conference Players????

archcp
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
First i would like to say outstanding performance by the Bison this year couldnt be more proud of our boys. That being said any thoughts on who could make the all conference team???

NDSUstudent
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Steve Walker, Kyle Steffes(MVP), Kole Heckendorf, Tyler Rohl, and probably a pair of lineman will be first teamers on offense.

Justin Frick, Joe Mays, Craig Dahl, and probably Humber are first teamers on defense. Both Humber and Mays should be first teamers with Shotwell(MVP) from Cal Poly, even though others have better stats.

And Drago better be 1st team punter

NDSUFREAK10
11-20-2006, 07:50 PM
I would like to see Travis White as part of Special Teams All-Conference.

ThunderRadioguy
11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I would like to see Travis White as part of Special Teams All-Conference.

I'd think that T-White would be unless he's there as a WR. *The only reason that Steffes wont be MVP is if it goes to Walker. * The Bison should have plenty of first team representitives.

archcp
11-20-2006, 09:38 PM
I heard that drago couldnt be all conference because he didnt punt the ball enough for his statistics to count.

Gamehunter
11-20-2006, 10:12 PM
his stats don't count nationally, but does that really have anything to do with all-conference honors.....He is the best punter in the Great West and I-AA by a long shot.

CUbears
11-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Walker, Steffes, Safe, Drago, Frick, Maresh, Dahl, and Mays are all but guarenteed.

sambini
11-20-2006, 11:43 PM
When will they announce it?

1bizon1
11-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Linebackers

D line

O line

QB-HB-FB

Drago

not necessarily in this order but all deserving.

and possibly Section 21 fans!

SDbison
11-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Linebackers

D line

O line

QB-HB-FB

Drago

Section 21 fans are awesome. :o

Bisonfan1
11-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Linebackers

D line

O line

QB-HB-FB

Drago

Well thank you very much 1bizon1 - I accept that honor on behalf of section 21. Section 21 - Still one better than section 20 *;D ;D *I also nominate the ENTIRE BISON FOOTBALL TEAM, COACHES, TRAINERS, CHEER TEAM, THE ENTIRE ATHLETIC STAFF, FANS, ETC. AND FEEL FREE TO ADD ONTO THIS LIST , YOU ARE ALL *, ALL CONFERENCE IN MY BOOK, THANK YOU FOR THE BEST SEASON I HAVE SEEN IN MANY YEARS, YOU HAVE BROUGHT BISON PRIDE BACK TO THE LEVEL IT SHOULD BE.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2006, 07:58 PM
I couldn't name them other than the obvious ones. But there will be a ton. Good post.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Linebackers

D line

O line

QB-HB-FB

Drago

Well thank you very much 1bizon1 - I accept that honor on behalf of section 21. Section 21 - Still one better than section 20 *;D ;D *I also nominate the ENTIRE BISON FOOTBALL TEAM, COACHES, TRAINERS, CHEER TEAM, THE ENTIRE ATHLETIC STAFF, FANS, ETC. AND FEEL FREE TO ADD ONTO THIS LIST , YOU ARE ALL *, ALL CONFERENCE IN MY BOOK, THANK YOU FOR THE BEST SEASON I HAVE SEEN IN MANY YEARS, YOU HAVE BROUGHT BISON PRIDE BACK TO THE LEVEL IT SHOULD BE.

I like your answer. To single out individuals or one part of the system really isn't fair at this point....is it?

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Hopefully Drago doesn't get screwed because he wasn't needed much. Clearly the best punter in 1-AA and he deserves the award.

Gamehunter
11-22-2006, 04:19 AM
The guy flat out deserves all-american honors. Sadly, I doubt he will be rewarded. Furthermore, next year isn't looking any better for him.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Hopefully the fact that he is going to be playing on Sundays will be consolation enough for him.

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 03:58 AM
Walker, Steffes, Safe, Drago, Frick, Maresh, Dahl, and Mays are all but guarenteed.

Do you think Maresh played that much better than Hummer? Just a question, I don't have the numbers on their tackles. I just thought HUmmer played as well if not better. Thats just my observations, not cold hard numbers. :)

Gamehunter
11-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Humber may be even better than Mays. Not as impressive hits, but he makes alot of NFL caliber tackles and gets to the point of attack FAST.

I doubt Maresh makes 1st team Great West. maybe tho.

NDSUFREAK10
11-24-2006, 04:33 AM
Joe Mays is a beast. (in a good way of course) Anybody see him in person face to face? I would pray for the man that doesnt put in on the 1st team! ;)

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Joe Mays is a beast. (in a good way of course) Anybody see him in person face to face? I would pray for the man that doesnt put in on the 1st team! ;)

EVERYDAY! In fact, he's taking my Dodgeball class next semester. So, if he's not named first team I feel sorry for the other students in the class! ;D

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Humber may be even better than Mays.

What was in that stuffing you ate today???? *;D *;D *;D *;D *

Joe's #1

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-24-2006, 04:45 AM
Mays and Humber are both deserving of first team honors. Too many guys to name from our team. Defense, offensive line, backs, we had great players at every one of them.

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Mays and Humber are both deserving of first team honors. *Too many guys to name from our team. *Defense, offensive line, backs, we had great players at every one of them.

I'll definitely go along with that. *:D