PDA

View Full Version : Great game against SDSU

Shakermaker
11-19-2006, 09:04 PM
I jumped on over last night to listen to the game after the Cat Griz game. Spectacular game in Dakota. SDSU has nothing to hang their head about in yesterdays loss. The game was what a rivalry game should be.

Man, I love College Football.

My hats off to both the Bison and the Rabbits. Good stuff all the way.

NDSUstudent
11-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks, it was definately a great game to be at and a big step in what is a growing rivalry with the rabbits. Good luck in the playoffs and congrats on the win over MSU.

Steph_Popowski
11-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Sorry that I am a bit late on posting but I do have a bit to share that really ruffled my feathers...I had a couple family members of mine that was sitting with the majority of the parents of the Bison football team. *We were directly involved in the Bison football program for 5 years and so my members went to be with other Bison parents and cheer on the Bison to a victory. *We had made a sign that said "Loud and Proud" (go bison)- the sign was up for about a 1/2 of a second and a parent of a Bison football player tapped my member on the shoulder and TOLD her to put the sign down!!!! *I was just floored when I heard about this...It was not like she was going to have the sign up the whole game just at the beginning a few seconds- just to show some Bison Pride! *If the sign was interrupting her view...well then so sorry for trying to show a couple of seconds of Bison pride- but like I said she wasn't going to have the sign up all game!!!! I felt that is was rude and I hope that this "tapper" isn't sitting on her butt for the next couple of years...she should be excited to be a part of the Bison family and learn to cheer and "fully" support the bison and not shame others that do!!!! *I have read other posts of people getting told to sit down or be quite...but from a Bison family member?!?! *The atmosphere that night was great and you could tell everybody wanted to have a great time and was ready too-
We still had a great time and was so excited to share in the Bison victory (sign showed or not) but I thought to myself "Wow, I was rather embrassed for her (the 'tapper') to do that"- she be standing on her head supporting the Bison and be happy that people want to show their pride...just wanted to share my thought on this.
Sorry if I may have ruffled others feather but I just needed to share!
Happy Thanksgiving Bison Fans!!!!
Congrats to the Bison for a great victory and season!!!! *It was so much to follow and enjoy in the "bliss" you all created!!!!
Once a BISON...always a BISON!!!! :)

99Bison
11-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry to hear of your situation... It would be nice if the tapper at least waited until they were annoyed (or were going to get annoyed in your case)...

Don't let is slow you down ON BISON! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steph_Popowski
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks...We will always support the Bison!!!
And we sure did not want to annoy anyone and the sign didn't even really get a chance to but...It was just the fact that it did happen in the section?!?!
Oh well, it's over- I guess next season we'll just bring our flag instead...he-he!! ;)

TransAmBison
11-24-2006, 01:33 AM
Bring out the sign for tailgating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it to the Battlewagon!!! Maybe you could make SDBison get off his butt and cheer a little. Nothing we do seems to work! :)

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 04:52 AM
Bring out the sign for tailgating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bring it to the Battlewagon!!! *Maybe you could make SDBison get off his butt and cheer a little. *Nothing we do seems to work! :)

+++++ ;D ;D ;D

TransAmBison
11-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Bring out the sign for tailgating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bring it to the Battlewagon!!! *Maybe you could make SDBison get off his butt and cheer a little. *Nothing we do seems to work! :)

+++++ *;D *;D * ;D
I'm telling you, we just can't get the guy to come out of his shell. I worry about the guy...it can't be healthy to be so shy. :)

Bisonfan1
11-24-2006, 07:43 PM

+++++ *;D *;D * ;D
I'm telling you, we just can't get the guy to come out of his shell. *I worry about the guy...it can't be healthy to be so shy. :)

Your killing me here ;D ;D ;D oh, and too bad about the sign sjp-d, some people still are not getting it. I wont go on here about this, "our house" is where to vent about atmosphere. It was darn good last game though.