PDA

View Full Version : The Best Fans in the Country.

VanClubPres
11-30-2012, 03:55 AM
The AD said so.

A quick reminder of the excitement that we are headed into.

http://youtu.be/7KjicbvGD3c?t=14s

Thundering Herd
11-30-2012, 07:20 PM
nice thread... you and gabe brothers??? :biggrin:

CaBisonFan
11-30-2012, 07:26 PM
North Dakota State and Montana have a great atmosphere at their games.

Who else would match up to that? Serious question.

tjbison
11-30-2012, 10:05 PM
North Dakota State and Montana have a great atmosphere at their games.

Who else would match up to that? Serious question.

Appy st, Montana St, Georgia Southern, and most of the HBU schools Grambling, Southern U etc....they draw big crowds

EndZoneQB
11-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Appy st, Montana St, Georgia Southern, and most of the HBU schools Grambling, Southern U etc....they draw big crowds

Lets be real tho, most of the HBCU's don't draw for the team. They are there for the band.

BadlandsBison
12-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Lets be real tho, most of the HBCU's don't draw for the team. They are there for the band.

Soul power, rarely seen north of Kentucky

CaBisonFan
12-01-2012, 12:47 AM

As SDSU was for a long, long time. People left after the halftime show. The culture is slowly changing down there.

VanClubPres
12-01-2012, 02:46 AM
For those of you that are using a mobile, for some reason the video is not showing up.

For those keeping track at home, I really did scan the other threads to find an appropriate thread, and cause I am a rep whore, I didn't want to get it buried.

Last night I was going through my computer and found the video that my wife took, as I was neck deep in the fountain outside the Marriott while this was happening, and I never saw these visors. Awesome day to be part of the Herd.