PDA

View Full Version : KFGO's Bison Playoff preview just aired.

thundarsdaddy
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM
And now I am kinda lost?
This is NOT the first time I have gotten lost listening to Joel Heitkamp(and I really do like the guy, even if I dont always agree with him), but on this mornings show, he talked about this saturdays SDSU game. So, I listened because I seldom listen to this station anymore, and all Joel focused on was possible "retribution" from Bison players, over the "dirty hit" in the SDSU game a few weeks ago. Now, in Joels defense, he felt the Bison will NOT retaliate, but, WHY was THIS the issue?
I read this forum, take the good with the bad, but seldom does ANYONE talk about retribution/retaliation at all? Joel said on air, this is the talk of Bison Nation???

Am I the only one who was throwing my hands in the air, ready to throw my radio into the garbage??

tony
11-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Same reason that all he could talk about after the Bison national championship was "Sioux suck": he's a douchebag.

344Johnson
11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Same reason that all he could talk about after the Bison national championship was "Sioux suck": he's a douchebag.

I'm quite sure in the Bisonville Edition of the dictionary, his face is located next to the word douche.

aces1180
11-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I know it was mention in a previous thread, but does anybody know off hand when the contract with Radio F-M expires? With the Bison Radio Network in place, a move back to WDAY would welcomed IMO.

Professor Chaos
11-29-2012, 02:27 PM
I really do like the guy
I'm sorry :banghead:

IzzyFlexion
11-29-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry :banghead:

Well......I think his teeth are sexy.
BUT, that's where it ends for me.

bisonsupporter
11-29-2012, 02:37 PM
no different then trying to listen to the idiots (all of them) on KFAN. Wish ESPN radio would come back to Fargo. 1520 AM out of Mayville can get some reception.

Bison"FANatic"
11-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Typical Heitkamp, He is going to find any direction he can to spin it in a bad way on NDSU. The guy is not a friend of NDSU and it is a relationship that is forced on him.

Is retribution going to happen probably not maybe a little gamesmanship on the bottom of a pile but a all out headhunting won't happen. Will they use what happened in the last game to one of their family to motivate them. Yep sure will and they will use it to hit a little harder, dig a little deeper. When Leevon meets that D line as they come off the sideline and is cheering them on you think he is going to be able to help the coaches keep them motivated and focused on finding that extra 10% deep down in themselves. This whole team has found that extra gear in the playoffs and I expect nothing less come Saturday.

cbline
11-29-2012, 02:59 PM
This is just Joel being Joel: lots of hot air to light up the phone lines and create a story out of nowhere.

I agree on the radio contract questions. Most of KFGO is anti-NDSU, and if the station thinks that NDSU is so evil, why don't they have the guts to voluntarily give up the sports contract???? Yeah, as if they will ever drop NDSU.

CAS4127
11-29-2012, 03:06 PM
I know for a fact that NDSU/GT are not happy with McFooley and have made contact with KFGO as a result, and I would guess that they are really starting to dislike Gaptooth. This contract can not be done soon enough. Anyone know the terms/length and or whether there are any "out" clauses?

Tatanka
11-29-2012, 03:14 PM
I know for a fact that NDSU/GT are not happy with McFooley and have made contact with KFGO as a result, and I would guess that they are really starting to dislike Gaptooth. This contract can not be done soon enough. Anyone know the terms/length and or whether there are any "out" clauses?

Here's the problem: KFGO, like it or not, is the big dog in F/M for listenership. And it ain't even close. NDSU is the big dog in terms of product. KFGO was damn happy to get the product. NDSU was damn happy to get the exposure. Personalities be damned, it's a good arrangement from a business standpoint.

This post in no way defends the asshattery that permeates KFGO. But from a pure business arrangement, it's the right thing for both parties.

CAS4127
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Here's the problem: KFGO, like it or not, is the big dog in F/M for listenership. And it ain't even close. NDSU is the big dog in terms of product. KFGO was damn happy to get the product. NDSU was damn happy to get the exposure. Personalities be damned, it's a good arrangement from a business standpoint.

This post in no way defends the asshattery that permeates KFGO. But from a pure business arrangement, it's the right thing for both parties.

Not sure I would go that far, T. McFooley and Gaptooth have managed to alienate many ND residents against NDSU, and legislators listen to their constituents, especially when they don't like NDSU themselves (think "funding"). That is not good for NDSU's "business" end, and reduces chances of gaining more ND fan support/students, which again is not good for "business".

Bison"FANatic"
11-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Not sure I would go that far, T. McFooley and Gaptooth have managed to alienate many ND residents against NDSU, and legislators listen to their constituents, especially when they don't like NDSU themselves (think "funding"). That is not good for NDSU's "business" end, and reduces chances of gaining more ND fan support/students, which again is not good for "business".

At least by keeping you "enemy" close you can have some control. If they didn't have the sports contract it would be 100x worse. There was a time that you would have sworn that NDSU was the Devil themselves and they were all crooked and do nothing for the state, day after day after day.

CAS4127
11-29-2012, 03:27 PM
At least by keeping you "enemy" close you can have some control. If they didn't have the sports contract it would be 100x worse. There was a time that you would have sworn that NDSU was the Devil themselves and they were all crooked and do nothing for the state, day after day after day.

Tru Dat^^^^!!!!

tony
11-29-2012, 03:40 PM

I've got less of a problem with McFeely than Heitkamp... crap, if it rains on a picnic, Heitkamp will try to make it NDSU's fault. If he can't do that, he'll blame it on Fargo.

thundarsdaddy
11-29-2012, 03:40 PM

I am sure glad to hear that, as I cannot stand McFeeley on most issues, but as far as his treatment of NDSU, he is like a Nazi.

MNLonghorn10
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Just give kahuna joels hrs...problem solved

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

westnodak93bison
11-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Joel loves attention. He was loving it when Chris Christie talked smack about him during the Fargo campaign stop.

aces1180
11-29-2012, 04:20 PM

Serious question because I live out the area...What has Radio F-M really done to expose NDSU that WDAY didn't/can't?

These are the things I have noticed, many of which don't really promote NDSU as much as it does Radio F-M:

- Dozens of yard signs promoting the radio stations
- Y94 van by the student entrance
- Popster 104.7 crappy song of the week
- Featured story on 740 The Fan Web site
- Bob 95 stickers
- Maybe a few montages and videos

To me, it doesn't seem like they do much to promote NDSU compared to how their personalities rip the Bison, which means the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Mr. Burgundy
11-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I've got less of a problem with McFeely than Heitkamp... crap, if it rains on a picnic, Heitkamp will try to make it NDSU's fault. If he can't do that, he'll blame it on Fargo.

Heitkamp's hatred for NDSU runs deep. I know he "attended" UND, but they hate NDSU. Trust me on that. When we do win big games, it is "great for the State of North Dakota and everyone is a winner in this, not just NDSU athletics." He is great about sort of talking about it, but really going toward a negative, like when Marcus was giving his sister crap (plays for UND) and said that the Sioux Suck. He should have been given a medal for his honesty and accuracy. I will give Jack and Tank alot of credit. They are very positive with their relationship with NDSU and do a great job with their noon show. McFeely is pure hate. It would be hard to go through life as nothing but anger and sarcasm. Read his facebook when something is going on negative with NDSU. I am impressed with the professionalism with Gene Taylor through this. He deals with alot of things on the radio that are "half truths" and alot that is straight up lies. Like when Heitkamp said he refused to come on the show, the truth was he had never been asked. but, if you are some farmer out there, you probably think Gene stiffed the show and was embarrassed to talk. NOT THE TRUTH. I get really frustrated, and have been known to throw an email out to correct their misguided half truths. I always request their response, and will get a "Thanks" email. Sarcastic. The larger NDSU gets, maybe the more control we will get. I would think the new ownership would want this to be a very pro NDSU station. At least Hammer got to go back to UND stuff, so he doesn't have to rip on Craig Bohl's recruiting. Will someone please find me that archive? I would pay alot to hear that one. He was just killing Craig. I think he would say LOOK AT ME NOW DAN HAMMER.

BadlandsBison
11-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Joel turns every casual listener against NDSU, and he does it efficiently. Also, congrats to Joel's brother on making the senate.

Mr. Burgundy
11-29-2012, 04:28 PM
This thread also goes to show the true professionalism of Dom Izzo and Jeff Kolpack. Those two would have reasons to act like McFeely/Heitkamp, but remain true professionals and cover their local sports team accurately and fairly. They don't go with the negative slant like Mike continually does.

Mr. Burgundy
11-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Joel turns every casual listener against NDSU, and he does it efficiently. Also, congrats to Joel's brother on making the senate.

he can really tear up that batting cage in a windbreaker.

aces1180
11-29-2012, 04:35 PM
This thread also goes to show the true professionalism of Dom Izzo and Jeff Kolpack. Those two would have reasons to act like McFeely/Heitkamp, but remain true professionals and cover their local sports team accurately and fairly. They don't go with the negative slant like Mike continually does.

Kolpack and Izzo are pros...Sometimes Kolpack gets a little angry if info is withheld or he is scooped, but otherwise he does an amazing job. Izzo just loves what he does and is a sports junky. I'm so glad they cover the Bison.

344Johnson
11-29-2012, 04:42 PM

You'd think that Joel would be thankful for Fargo. My sister works for Mr. Berg and said that it was definitely Fargo that helped Joel's bro win.

he can really tear up that batting cage in a windbreaker.

Clearly has played some minor league ball.

MN_BISON
11-29-2012, 04:51 PM
I listened to Joel on Monday when they did their sports talk and all he could do was call out NDSU fans for being pissed the way the bracket was set up. Tell you what, if his team had the #1 spot (:rofl:) he'd be screaming over the airwaves at how the NCAA hates teh UN_ and how it just doesn't pass his "smell tests". But because NDSU fans question the committee, we as a fan base are scared of the bunnies. What an idiot.

Question, why didn't Montana and Montana State play each other last year right away? UM was the only team seeded of the two schools.

perthbison
11-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Joel turns every casual listener against NDSU, and he does it efficiently. Also, congrats to Joel's brother on making the senate.:rofl:.......

bisonaudit
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
... Also, congrats to Joel's brother on making the senate.

Just when you've got me convinced what a jerk Joel is, you feel like you've got to go here?

ndsubisonx
11-29-2012, 05:18 PM

its too bad he won now we cant hire him as our hitting coach

ndsubisonx
11-29-2012, 05:21 PM
I listened to Joel on Monday when they did their sports talk and all he could do was call out NDSU fans for being pissed the way the bracket was set up. Tell you what, if his team had the #1 spot (:rofl:) he'd be screaming over the airwaves at how the NCAA hates teh UN_ and how it just doesn't pass his "smell tests". But because NDSU fans question the committee, we as a fan base are scared of the bunnies. What an idiot.

Question, why didn't Montana and Montana State play each other last year right away? UM was the only team seeded of the two schools.

well to be fair msu was 9-2 with an fbs loss and deserved a first round bye. however i doubt they would have been matched up with montana anyways

thundarsdaddy
11-29-2012, 05:26 PM
hahahahaha you guys are KILLING ME...some of us ARE trying to work here ya know?

cbline
11-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Kolpack and Izzo are pros...Sometimes Kolpack gets a little angry if info is withheld or he is scooped, but otherwise he does an amazing job. Izzo just loves what he does and is a sports junky. I'm so glad they cover the Bison.

I have come to enjoy Eric Peterson's lighthearted humor on the video blog. The "Championship Belt" at ISU-Red was perfect!

aces1180
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
I have come to enjoy Eric Peterson's lighthearted humor on the video blog. The "Championship Belt" at ISU-Red was perfect!

Agreed...He loves Ric Flair too! WOOOOOOOOO!

NDSU1980
11-29-2012, 05:43 PM
I consider Heitkamp, McFooly, and Ed Schultz to be cut from the same mold. All mouth and no intelligence. Those three have no credibility when it comes to any issues.

TransAmBison
11-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Joel turns every casual listener against NDSU, and he does it efficiently. Also, congrats to Joel's brother on making the senate.Post of the day right here. Also, the first time BadlandsBison has posted something funny.

gotts
11-29-2012, 05:47 PM

Smell test? I thought it was a taste test for Joel that makes him so efficient at determining what's actually $hit?

MNLonghorn10
11-29-2012, 05:47 PM

Yea I'm glad theyve added big E. he was pretty funny during the live chat during the FCS selection show.

CAS4127
11-29-2012, 05:50 PM
I consider Heitkamp, McFooly, and Ed Schultz to be cut from the same mold. All mouth and no intelligence. Those three have no credibility when it comes to any issues.

I agree, but the people who listen to them think they are smart and have credibility. Most people are stupid I guess.

aces1180
11-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Smell test? I thought it was a taste test for Joel that makes him so efficient at determining what's actually $hit?

Actually, the smell test has to do with his brother Heidi's breath.

KSBisonFan
11-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Post of the day right here. Also, the first time BadlandsBison has posted something funny.

Here's the updated score
Funny posts in history of BV:

BadlandsBison.....1
TABS..................0

MN_BISON
11-29-2012, 06:08 PM
well to be fair msu was 9-2 with an fbs loss and deserved a first round bye. however i doubt they would have been matched up with montana anyways

MSU was 9-2 with a win over Minot State, so they're 8-2 in the eyes of the committee. Sorry to get off point here regarding Joel all I do is talk about my sister and McNumbNuts bashing, I do enjoy it but I guess my point is the travel rule was cited when talking about SU and da Bunnies, so why wasn't it used in the case of MSU and UM? I believe travel was the main issue and to hell with everything else, NCAA saves a buck and who gives a shiznit about the Dakotas. It was easy for the committee to come out and say SDSU was last or second to the last, it gives them an out for sending them to Fargo. But anyone who knows anything about FCS knows that SDSU should have never been placed that low. Oh well, Kill the Rabbit part II in two days, looking forward to it.

Sorry for going off topic.

BadlandsBison
11-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Post of the day right here. Also, the first time BadlandsBison has posted something funny.

Finally set myself apart from Answer Guy

TransAmBison
11-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Finally set myself apart from Answer GuySo you also took a goat to prom?

THEsocalledfan
11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
I agree, but the people who listen to them think they are smart and have credibility

I used to think the same about you then I met you in person ......great comment by the way. :)

Mr. Burgundy
11-29-2012, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=MN_BISON;684709]MSU was 9-2 with a win over Minot State, so they're 8-2 in the eyes of the committee. Sorry to get off point here regarding Joel all I do is talk about my sister and McNumbNuts bashing, I do enjoy it but I guess my point is the travel rule was cited when talking about SU and da Bunnies, so why wasn't it used in the case of MSU and UM? I believe travel was the main issue and to hell with everything else, NCAA saves a buck and who gives a shiznit about the Dakotas. It was easy for the committee to come out and say SDSU was last or second to the last, it gives them an out for sending them to Fargo. But anyone who knows anything about FCS knows that SDSU should have never been placed that low. Oh well, Kill the Rabbit part II in two days, looking forward to it.

I think it has alot to do with how the conference commissioner is received in the eyes of the committee. We have "Patty" who is a pushover and will do/say what needs to be said to defend the NCAA and their policies. Other conferences have "people" (I didn't quite want to say MEN) who would raise hell if this happened to their conference. They knew she would fold.

EndZoneQB
11-29-2012, 07:10 PM
MSU was 9-2 with a win over Minot State, so they're 8-2 in the eyes of the committee. Sorry to get off point here regarding Joel all I do is talk about my sister and McNumbNuts bashing, I do enjoy it but I guess my point is the travel rule was cited when talking about SU and da Bunnies, so why wasn't it used in the case of MSU and UM? I believe travel was the main issue and to hell with everything else, NCAA saves a buck and who gives a shiznit about the Dakotas. It was easy for the committee to come out and say SDSU was last or second to the last, it gives them an out for sending them to Fargo. But anyone who knows anything about FCS knows that SDSU should have never been placed that low. Oh well, Kill the Rabbit part II in two days, looking forward to it.

I think it has alot to do with how the conference commissioner is received in the eyes of the committee. We have "Patty" who is a pushover and will do/say what needs to be said to defend the NCAA and their policies. Other conferences have "people" (I didn't quite want to say MEN) who would raise hell if this happened to their conference. They knew she would fold.

I think every time something happens with the conference, our response should just be "It's Pat".

KSBisonFan
11-29-2012, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. Burgundy;684718]

I think every time something happens with the conference, our response should just be "It's Pat".

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/jghoffman12/pat2-742146.jpg

Rockbear99
11-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Clearly has played some minor league ball.

Think Lakes played on the same team. LOL

BadlandsBison
11-29-2012, 11:21 PM
So you also took a goat to prom?

The same goat :(

perthbison
11-29-2012, 11:26 PM
I consider Heitkamp, McFooly, and Ed Schultz to be cut from the same mold. All mouth and no intelligence. To their credit, they figured a way to make a living without working.

BisonCardinal
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM

Congrats to all the numbnut NDSU fans in the Fargo and Cass County area that voted for Heidi. I guess we will see her at a lot of Bison games like Mr. Berg, lending her support to correcting all the funding inequities between NDSU and Und.

hattonbison
11-30-2012, 12:15 AM
I believe the deal signed was a 6 year agreement back in 2010. It can't end soon enough!!!

BadlandsBison
11-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Congrats to all the numbnut NDSU fans in the Fargo and Cass County area that voted for Heidi. I guess we will see her at a lot of Bison games like Mr. Berg, lending her support to correcting all the funding inequities between NDSU and Und.

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean spirited with my post but it probably was. I don't want to inspire more name calling.

As for NDSU, I agree she probably won't be going out of her way help the university out.

westnodak93bison
11-30-2012, 12:22 AM
I believe the deal signed was a 6 year agreement back in 2010. It can't end soon enough!!!

I would hope there is am opt out clause based on negative coverage?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Gothmog
11-30-2012, 12:26 AM
To their credit, they figured a way to make a living without working.

And, particularly in Eddie's case, a hell of a good living.

Bison4ever56
11-30-2012, 12:41 AM
And now I am kinda lost?
This is NOT the first time I have gotten lost listening to Joel Heitkamp(and I really do like the guy, even if I dont always agree with him), but on this mornings show, he talked about this saturdays SDSU game. So, I listened because I seldom listen to this station anymore, and all Joel focused on was possible "retribution" from Bison players, over the "dirty hit" in the SDSU game a few weeks ago. Now, in Joels defense, he felt the Bison will NOT retaliate, but, WHY was THIS the issue?
I read this forum, take the good with the bad, but seldom does ANYONE talk about retribution/retaliation at all? Joel said on air, this is the talk of Bison Nation???

Am I the only one who was throwing my hands in the air, ready to throw my radio into the garbage??

I spoke with a couple coaches recently. On separate occasions they said the team is upset about the cheap shot on Perry. I say cheap shot, because 1. it was behind the play 2. it was at the knees (legal but wasn't warrented) 3. late in the play (whistle was being blown). The team wanted SDSU to win, so they could have a chance to play them again. I would not expect any of our players to retaliate in an unsportsman like way, but keep everything between the whistle. Saturday should be a fun day!

NDSU1980
11-30-2012, 12:51 AM
To their credit, they figured a way to make a living without working.Seems a whole lot of people that think like Heitkamp, McFooly, and Schultz figured out a way to make a living without working. It's called welfare.

bisonaudit
11-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Can we cut the thinly veiled, or not, political back biting and focus our whitty, or not, banter on denigrating SDSU.

westnodak93bison
11-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Seems a whole lot of people that think like Heitkamp, McFooly, and Schultz figured out a way to make a living without working. It's called welfare.

The "whoa is me" argument is very compelling. Just look at what panhandlers make.

BadlandsBison
11-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Can we cut the thinly veiled, or not, political back biting and focus our whitty, or not, banter on denigrating SDSU.

Its just some redistribution of denigrating ;)

CAS4127
11-30-2012, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=MN_BISON;684709]MSU was 9-2 with a win over Minot State, so they're 8-2 in the eyes of the committee. Sorry to get off point here regarding Joel all I do is talk about my sister and McNumbNuts bashing, I do enjoy it but I guess my point is the travel rule was cited when talking about SU and da Bunnies, so why wasn't it used in the case of MSU and UM? I believe travel was the main issue and to hell with everything else, NCAA saves a buck and who gives a shiznit about the Dakotas. It was easy for the committee to come out and say SDSU was last or second to the last, it gives them an out for sending them to Fargo. But anyone who knows anything about FCS knows that SDSU should have never been placed that low. Oh well, Kill the Rabbit part II in two days, looking forward to it.

Couldn't agree more with this. But, here is the deal-->we will beat the Jacks, and will be in the Natty-->mark it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GradBison
11-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Man these sour grapes sure are sour. 4 years of NObama and six years of gap teeth's "brother". Suck it.

Go BISON! Beat the bunnies.

AjaxTheMighty
11-30-2012, 02:55 AM

The 'sniff test' is coming up with a Heidi voter near by...

standandyell
11-30-2012, 04:03 AM
I think the efforts of Izzo, Kolpack, and E have swung the pendulum to WDAY/FCC. Im fairly convinced Izzo doesnt sleep, evidenced by following him on twitter. Kolpack is as objective and intelligent as there is in FCS coverage. E is just a great fan of the Bison, and also a great sports writer/columnist. GT, its time to give WDAY/FCC a shot. Radio Fargo is giving you a lot of exposure. But is it the exposure you really want? Im not necessarily a WDAY guy, though I watch their newscasts. Im simply sick of pundits throwing out their shock journalist opinions then hiding behind the microphone claiming they arent a hard news source and shouldnt be taken as such.

BISONFAN4LIFE
11-30-2012, 04:25 AM
I heard him and his sister are starring in the a new movies Dumb and Dumber II. Both are clowns and show it every chance they get. Go Bison!

344Johnson
11-30-2012, 04:30 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Burgundy;684718]

Couldn't agree more with this. But, here is the deal-->we will beat the Jacks, and will be in the Natty-->mark it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In CAS we Trust. Seriously, CAS is a natty winner. He knows all, hears all, all hail Cthulu...I mean CAS.

tony
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Please leave the partisan political crap off the board. I'll edit this thread when I get back to a computer.
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

bisonaudit
11-30-2012, 12:57 PM
The 'sniff test' is coming up with a Heidi voter near by...

I'm 1,500 miles away, not a North Dakota voter, but based on the result, I don't think you'd have any problem finding a Heidi voter near by.

Bison Dan
11-30-2012, 01:11 PM
My take on KFGO is that it's by far the best for Bison Sports. Coverage alone would dictate that. As far as Joel I think he's more ambivalent about NDSU than anything. He's smart enough to know where his bread is buttered (when KFGO canceled the und contract for NDSU). McFooly is another matter- you ever notice that he's a sports guy but doesn't have a team he follows or roots for? Have any of you known a sports writer that didn't have a favorite sports team? Here's an individual that loves to tear down people or teams. That's his high. He's really a small person and I doubt he really has any REAL friends.

westnodak93bison
11-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Please leave the partisan political crap off the board. I'll edit this thread when I get back to a computer.

Yes. Better do that so we dont hurt any feelings.

devin45k
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM

Didnt we hear enough banter over the past couple months.

aces1180
11-30-2012, 01:57 PM
My take on KFGO is that it's by far the best for Bison Sports. Coverage alone would dictate that. As far as Joel I think he's more ambivalent about NDSU than anything. He's smart enough to know where his bread is buttered (when KFGO canceled the und contract for NDSU). McFooly is another matter- you ever notice that he's a sports guy but doesn't have a team he follows or roots for? Have any of you known a sports writer that didn't have a favorite sports team? Here's an individual that loves to tear down people or teams. That's his high. He's really a small person and I doubt he really has any REAL friends.

I bet McFeely was the last one picked in gym and probably had to beg for sex.

bisonsupporter
11-30-2012, 02:04 PM
i bet mcfeely was the last one picked in gym and probably had to pay for sex.

fify..................

NDSU1980
11-30-2012, 02:05 PM
I bet McFeely was the last one picked in gym and probably had to beg for sex.Oh, I don't know. I'd say McFooly probably had some luck in the showers, but I'm wondering what he used to get the taste out of his mouth afterwards.

dragonsfan
11-30-2012, 02:18 PM
he didnt come down too hard on sandusky

KSBisonFan
11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/jghoffman12/InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg

bisonaudit
11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
I used to think that I read these message boards to keep up with my football team but over time I've come to the realization that what really keeps me coming back are all the shitty sex jokes that NBC censors wont let Jay Leno tell on the Tonight Show.

EndZoneQB
11-30-2012, 02:21 PM

He's got 22 Cookaroos, ya'll don't own 1 Cookaroo. Tony gon' be fine, fuck the recession. but ya'll? Ya'll are f*cked.

tony
11-30-2012, 02:30 PM

Hah, I've got my laptop back (Radio Shack for the win!)

I think it hurts the argument that Heitkamp is a douchebag* to bring his sister into things because then we're just sinking to his level (full disclosure: yeah, I laughed at some of the posts.)

Then it got to be partisan political posts and they were just plain stupid. <== oh, did I hurt your feelings? Boo-freaking-hoo. :)

* This is a fact: His blood test came back 6% vinegar, 94% water

EndZoneQB
11-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Hah, I've got my laptop back (Radio Shack for the win!)

I think it hurts the argument that Heitkamp is a douchebag* to bring his sister into things because then we're just sinking to his level (full disclosure: yeah, I laughed at some of the posts.)

Then it got to be partisan political posts and they were just plain stupid. <== oh, did I hurt your feelings? Boo-freaking-hoo. :)

* This is a fact: His blood test came back 6% vinegar, 94% water

You brought your Lappy 486 to Radio Shack??

KSBisonFan
11-30-2012, 02:37 PM
You brought your Lappy 486 to Radio Shack??

I thought he used a Tandy TR-80 and just parked it on his lap.

FarSouth Bison
11-30-2012, 02:37 PM
But, what I would like to know is how many of YOU are over at Joel's motor home tailgating?

tony
11-30-2012, 03:09 PM
But, what I would like to know is how many of YOU are over at Joel's motor home tailgating?

To be clear, when I say that Joel is a douchebag I'm talking about his moronic bias against NDSU and Fargo. I'm sure that he has many admirable qualities... not being a douchebag is not one of them. Politicians are usually great to hang out with because they are social animals.

On an unrelated note, ez and ks may have a point. I might need a new laptop. First, it weighs 12 lbs and, second, at some point Radio Shack is going to stop carrying the type of whale oil that powers its boilers.

HerdBot
11-30-2012, 03:20 PM
A douchbag, Joe is.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100917233512/starwars/images/e/e0/Yoda_SWSB.jpg

bisonaudit
11-30-2012, 03:30 PM
To be clear, when I say that Joel is a douchebag I'm talking about his moronic bias against NDSU and Fargo. I'm sure that he has many admirable qualities... not being a douchebag is not one of them. Politicians are usually great to hang out with because they are social animals.

On an unrelated note, ez and ks may have a point. I might need a new laptop. First, it weighs 12 lbs and, second, at some point Radio Shack is going to stop carrying the type of whale oil that powers its boilers.

Tony, did you get your laptop from the guy at 1:40 in the attached?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7386869n

Tatanka
11-30-2012, 07:38 PM
A douchbag, Joe is.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100917233512/starwars/images/e/e0/Yoda_SWSB.jpg
Joe, who is?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111008200711/starwars/images/3/31/TPM-CGYoda.JPG

fargo_is_my_home
11-30-2012, 08:21 PM

Can always be bought out. WDAY owned the contract and was bought out w/o notice.

CAS4127
11-30-2012, 08:29 PM

He shouldn't even be allowed to tailgate or attend the games. I saw him at the Natty tailgate, and he tried to wave me over-->NOT AN OPTION, just like my tatoo says!!

TransAmBison
11-30-2012, 08:31 PM
He shouldn't even be allowed to tailgate or attend the games. I saw him at the Natty tailgate, and he tried to wave me over-->NOT AN OPTION, just like my tatoo says!!Tattooed sayings are fun. Did you ever get your donation?

344Johnson
11-30-2012, 08:35 PM
He shouldn't even be allowed to tailgate or attend the games. I saw him at the Natty tailgate, and he tried to wave me over-->NOT AN OPTION, just like my tatoo says!!

Saw him down there too. My drunk and outspoken sister wanted to go give him a piece of her mind. Johnboy had to say no.

bajadanny
11-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Ya I saw him in Texas as well, a buddy of mine walked up and shock his hand said nice to meet you to bad your show is unlistable!!!!! Man I laughed my butt off!!! I never listen to or the jerk in the afternoon why even bother with what he says or thinks, the guy is way bad

walknroehl
11-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Ya I saw him in Texas as well, a buddy of mine walked up and shock his hand said nice to meet you to bad your show is unlistable!!!!! Man I laughed my butt off!!! I never listen to or the jerk in the afternoon why even bother with what he says or thinks, the guy is way bad

Jeez are you tailgating already??

bajadanny
11-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Nope just getting ready to watch the Lincoln Star hockey game. They have a great goalie. It is great gaps is not a hockey guy