PDA

View Full Version : Its time Bison!!

Pards Rule
11-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Beat those Wabbits. Tatanka fixed me up with a link to ESPN3 (ok, I admit Im 50 and a tech neophyte) so Im good to watch this bout. Come on Bison! I want to go to Frisco again! Good luck and good riddance to dose Rabbits! BTW thanks so much to all the folks that sent me PMs (one of your posters living in the western suburbs of Phila even offered to come down and assist with my cleanup - I appreciated but told him to come down after its finished and we can have drinks and stogies on my deck talking NDSU and that invite stands for ANY of you folks - just PM me) and to Mr Schwartz of NDSU Athletics Media Relations helping me out with the damage to my Long Beach Island (LBI) condo on the Jersey shore. As I tell people its the 18 mile strip of shore between AC and Snooki's haven in Seaside NJ. I took 2 ft of water in it and the seawater of all things ruined my treasured program from the NDSU-Lafayette game I attended there in 2011 but Tatanka and Jeff to the rescue and I have recovered momentos that were irreplacable except due to the efforts of my brethren in the Greatland. Thank you for being you!!

MNLonghorn10
11-27-2012, 06:59 PM
what the hell happened to your pards?? thought we were all in. lafeyette-ndsu in frisco??

Pards Rule
11-29-2012, 01:25 AM
They got "sandy-ed" on the way to Frisco. I told Tatanka at the beginning of the season it was another rebuild year. And it was.

344Johnson
11-29-2012, 01:35 AM
They'll be back sooner or later. Nice to see the patriot league adding schollies

THEsocalledfan
11-29-2012, 03:10 AM
They'll be back sooner or later. Nice to see the patriot league adding schollies

I just don't get why any college would have a D1 football team without fully funding. Either fully fund at your level or don't have a team. Seems pretty simple.

Pards Rule
12-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Yeah we finally figured out moral victories are still losses!