PDA

View Full Version : Dick Hanson Strikes Again

aces1180
11-27-2012, 05:59 PM
This time he is running the long-time AD Rick Goeb out of town, who also happens to be a former national champion DII wrestler for the Herd.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/content/bsu-plans-replace-athletic-director-cites-need-more-private-funding

Let me tell you this...Hanson is not liked up here and I am so happy he isn't running NDSU.

imabison
11-27-2012, 06:34 PM
This time he is running the long-time AD Rick Goeb out of town, who also happens to be a former national champion DII wrestler for the Herd.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/content/bsu-plans-replace-athletic-director-cites-need-more-private-funding

Let me tell you this...Hanson is not liked up here and I am so happy he isn't running NDSU.

What he is saying with the new Hockey Conference we need a Ralph to come and give us all the money. Forget the
rest of the world.

bisonmike2
11-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Sounds like Dick is really taking it to the Beavers.:hide:

Da Bison
11-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Sounds like Dick is really taking it to the Beavers.:hide:

I saw what you did there:biggrin:

TransAmBison
11-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Peeping Tom.

cbline
11-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Peeping Tom.

In the words of dear Rodney Dangerfield: "I'm such a bad lover, a peeping Tom booed me!"

bisonmike2
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM

So Dick isn't well liked by the Beavers? Maybe it's time for the Beavers to lick their wounds and move on. Maybe they should try a well liked alum to run BSU. In this case, after trying Dick for a couple years, going with another Beaver might be the right thing to do.

/sorry I can't help it

KSBisonFan
11-28-2012, 06:34 PM
So Dick isn't well liked by the Beavers? Maybe it's time for the Beavers to lick their wounds and move on. Maybe they should try a well liked alum to run BSU. In this case, after trying Dick for a couple years, going with another Beaver might be the right thing to do.

/sorry I can't help it

Dude, you are beating this beaver thing to death.

TransAmBison
11-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Dude, you are beating this beaver thing to death.Mark my words, Dick is not through with the Beavers. Dick won't stop until he throws up. This will end very messy for teh Beavers.

bisonmike2
11-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Dude, you are beating this beaver thing to death.

I know. I'm sorry it's rubbing you raw.

TransAmBison
11-28-2012, 06:47 PM
I know. I'm sorry it's rubbing you raw.Stop Dicking around.

KSBisonFan
11-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Mark my words, Dick is not through with the Beavers. Dick won't stop until he throws up. This will end very messy for teh Beavers.

The Beavers probably led Dick on through this whole process and then when they got a headache at the last second and changed their mind, it was a blow to Dick. After working so hard with the Beavers, Dick is now planning on making them pay by kicking them to the curb. This doesn't look good no matter what angle you look at it from!

TransAmBison
11-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Dick has an open door policy...especially the backdoor. No harm done when going through the back door. At least, that's what Dick always says.

Tatanka
11-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Dick better get his poop in a group or it will be curtains for him at BSU.

Bison"FANatic"
02-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Dodged a bullet here:

http://www.inforum.com/news/3943325-former-ndsu-president-put-name-foundation-ceo-consideration

56BISON73
02-09-2016, 07:25 PM

The AD wasnt under contract?

"I’m very proud … looking at where our programs were in 2001 and where they are today,” said Goeb, who isn’t under contract with BSU. “

CAS4127
02-09-2016, 07:31 PM
The AD wasnt under contract?

"I’m very proud … looking at where our programs were in 2001 and where they are today,” said Goeb, who isn’t under contract with BSU. “

That article is from 2012, Pat.:hide:

56BISON73
02-09-2016, 07:37 PM
That article is from 2012, Pat.:hide:

:rofl: :facepalm: :blush:

Bison"FANatic"
02-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Ya I could in no way in good conscious start a thread about him again. Sorry PL

CAS4127
02-09-2016, 08:15 PM
:rofl: :facepalm: :blush:

I ..... :rofl: ..... have ..... :rofl: ..... too .....:rofl: ..... much .....:rofl: ..... re .....:rofl: ..... spect .....:rofl: ..... for .....:rofl: ..... you ..... :rofl: ..... to .....:rofl: ..... laugh!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

56BISON73
02-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Ya I could in no way in good conscious start a thread about him again. Sorry PL

Not your fault I jumped on the thread at the wrong point for some reason and didnt read the date. Sometimes one just needs to laugh at oneself.