PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: deadline to purchase same seats is TODAY @5pm

HerdBot
11-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Season ticket holders have until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 27 to purchase their same seats for the game

NDSU '96
11-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Just picked up mine. Ticket guy told me there are "a lot" (whatever that means) of student tickets left.

Don't shoot the messenger, that's just what I was told.

HerdBot
11-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Ak
Just picked up mine. Ticket guy told me there are "a lot" (whatever that means) of student tickets left.

Round up all your buddies there will be plenty of seats available in general admission. Sucks but apparently $5 is life changing money. Doesn't piss me off as long as Bison fans buy them. Wonder if they are making a push? We've had nearly 2 weeks notice

bisonboone11
11-27-2012, 09:40 PM

Any tickets from season ticket holders that don't claim them by tonight go up for sale tomorrow morning, right? Does the same thing happen with student tickets?

NDSU '96
11-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Any tickets from season ticket holders that don't claim them by tonight go up for sale tomorrow morning, right? Does the same thing happen with student tickets? That I don't know. I would think everything is open season tomorrow morning. I can't imagine holding tickets for any group past Tuesday.

HoopsBison
11-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Any tickets from season ticket holders that don't claim them by tonight go up for sale tomorrow morning, right? Does the same thing happen with student tickets?

Yes, I believe the unclaimed student tickets are for sale as well tomorrow.