PDA

View Full Version : Outright MVFC Champs!!!!

NDSUstudent
11-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Great day to be a Bison!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/1092_10151329970869532_1342773816_n.jpg

southcliffbison
11-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Great day to be a Bison!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/1092_10151329970869532_1342773816_n.jpg

O line dominated the second half; hats off to them !!!!!!!!!!

tony
11-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Nice team win!

NDSUBowler
11-17-2012, 07:59 PM
The MARCH to FRISCO goes through the DOME!

HoopsBison
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Wasnt always pretty but the job was finished and done successfuly...

Congrats Bison

NDSUstudent
11-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Is there a better big game coach than Bohl? He and his staff just get it done.

MNLonghorn10
11-17-2012, 08:02 PM
hell yeaaaaaaa!! homefield throughout!

Facts
11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Wow!
Impressed.
Surprised.
Gladly eating crow!

Ross
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Really impressed with the performance in the second half today vs Illinois State. I think the offense got their groove back.

BisoninNWMN
11-17-2012, 08:11 PM
hell yeaaaaaaa!! homefield throughout!

AWESOME!!!!!

I like our chances against anyone in the FD.

daddy daycare
11-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Most dominant quarter or the regular season at the absolute best time. Just a punch in the mouth both offensively and defensively. Congrats Bison. Finish the deal.

1bizon1
11-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Really impressed with the performance in the second half today vs Illinois State. I think the offense got their groove back.

They need to "put that groove" somewhere so they don't lose it! From right now til sometime in January 2013!! :)

jimmyptubas
11-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Very very Curious about what kind of teams we will draw. One thing i'm certain of though is that whomever they are, they will have some crazy speed we wont' be prepared for.

westnodak93bison
11-17-2012, 08:31 PM
O line dominated the second half; hats off to them !!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Congrats to the O-line! As Bohl would say, they answered the bell!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TbonZach
11-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Very very Curious about what kind of teams we will draw. One thing i'm certain of though is that whomever they are, they will have some crazy speed we wont' be prepared for.

I don't think UND will be in the playoffs.

Rwar! Why did you bring up UND?! They are no longer relevant! Check neg rep! Calm down, it was a one-time joke.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Congratulations to all players, coaches and staff.

td577
11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Weather the storm and beat them down. Great Bison-like game and very fitting to close out conference schedule like that.

I usually am not a big fan of bye weeks but this team really needs one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Fortunately, many fu**os have to put their "I told you so" cards in their back pocket, and have to wait for Vigen and Brock to fail some other day. It's pretty effin obvious the O struggles at times, but it seems like some on here relish in NDSU struggling just so they can tell the rest of Bisonville "I told you so" if our offense has another bad day. Ok, ok, you guys will look like geniuses if we lose due to a crappy offensive day, but until then we are "DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS, AND THE MUTHA FRIGGIN #1 SEED IN THE NATION."

steelbison
11-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Fortunately, many fu**os have to put their "I told you so" cards in their back pocket, and have to wait for Vigen and Brock to fail some other day. It's pretty effin obvious the O struggles at times, but it seems like some on here relish in NDSU struggling just so they can tell the rest of Bisonville "I told you so" if our offense has another bad day. Ok, ok, you guys will look like geniuses if we lose due to a crappy offensive day, but until then we are "DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS, AND THE MUTHA FRIGGIN #1 SEED IN THE NATION."

This times infinity. If you say the sky is falling often enough you will be right every once in awhile. Wonder how many other teams wish they were defending champs and the number one seed. Every team.

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 09:50 PM
This times infinity. If you say the sky is falling often enough you will be right every once in awhile. Wonder how many other teams wish they were defending champs and the number one seed. Every team.

The whole "We can come on Bisonville and point out things we see wrong and hope for improvement, we are fans and that is what we do" argument is worn out and boring. Yes, we heard you the 1st 17 fu**in times you said it. How about acknowledging that maybe this TEAM is not so bad? In case you missed it, I emphasized "team".

marenlee
11-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Can someone please explain in regards to last year. How did uni win a share of the title when ndsu won head to head? I'm sure this was covered before. But I haven't been here long.

aces1180
11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Can someone please explain in regards to last year. How did uni win a share of the title when ndsu won head to head? I'm sure this was covered before. But I haven't been here long.

Same record, which trumps all tie-breakers...The head-to-head result only gave NDSU the auto-bid.

steelbison
11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
The whole "We can come on Bisonville and point out things we see wrong and hope for improvement, we are fans and that is what we do" argument is worn out and boring. Yes, we heard you the 1st 17 fu**in times you said it. How about acknowledging that maybe this TEAM is not so bad? In case you missed it, I emphasized "team".

Team?? What are you talking about? We win despite our offense. You know. The offense that leads the Valley in scoring. Lol

IzzyFlexion
11-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Four 10 win regular seaons in the past 7 years.
suck on that UNI.

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Team?? What are you talking about? We win despite our offense. You know. The offense that leads the Valley in scoring. Lol

Doesn't matter what we say, the "I told you so" dudes will be on here spouting if we lose the national chamionship game in a 63 to 56 shootout..."Why didn't Vigen call a double reverse flea flicker on 4th and 17 in the 2nd quarter instead of that fumblerooski end around with a hook and ladder?"

Oh, and "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to steelbison again."

Wally
11-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Four 10 win regular seaons in the past 7 years.
suck on that UNI.

Who is this uni you speak of?

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Doesn't matter what we say, the "I told you so" dudes will be on here spouting if we lose the national chamionship game in a 63 to 56 shootout..."Why didn't Vigen call a double reverse flea flicker on 4th and 17 in the 2nd quarter instead of that fumblerooski end around with a hook and ladder?"

Oh, and "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to steelbison again."

Yeah...like you have no concerns about our offense right now? They played well today, yes. Mostly in the second half. there are still some things Id like to seee before I feel more confident.

BisoninNWMN
11-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah...like you have no concerns about our offense right now? They played well today, yes. Mostly in the second half. there are still some things Id like to seee before I feel more confident.

Passing game needs improvement.

But I like our chances against anyone in the FD for the playoffs.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Passing game needs improvement.

But I like our chances against anyone in the FD for the playoffs.

me too. I was just trying to temper enthusiasm. AND....That stuff should be posted elsewhere...lets keep this thread about congratulating the champs. I am really happy for them today.

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 10:19 PM

I rest my case. Bless your soul, Dan.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 10:20 PM
I rest my case. Bless your soul, Dan.

I cant give any more rep today. Sorry. You know I love ya bro.

fulle44
11-17-2012, 10:22 PM
If anyone else is like me and doesn't get espnu and wants to watch the selection show tomorrow I found a great working link to live streaming of espnu. No popups or anything.

http://myrtv.eu/esu/

steelbison
11-17-2012, 10:27 PM

That's not the point. Point is this is a TEAM!!! We always want to point fingers but never give the other teams credit. People think we should score 40 plus every week. Is our offense perfect. Hell no but they are not as inept as people say they are. If our oline sucks and our OC sucks and our QB sucks and our WR can't get seperation then how in the hell did our offense lead the conference in scoring. I'm curious.

Do we have a great d. Damn straight!! But today was not one of there better games. Good thing the offense and our questionable oline took over the game in the second half.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 10:32 PM
That's not the point. Point is this is a TEAM!!! We always want to point fingers but never give the other teams credit. People think we should score 40 plus every week. Is our offense perfect. Hell no but they are not as inept as people say they are. If our oline sucks and our OC sucks and our QB sucks and our WR can't get seperation then how in the hell did our offense lead the conference in scoring. I'm curious.

Do we have a great d. Damn straight!! But today was not one of there better games. Good thing the offense and our questionable oline took over the game in the second half.

Ummm again congrats to the TEAM on the conf title.

56BISON73
11-17-2012, 10:38 PM

One must also remember that the opposing team came to play. They also have some say in how well we perform.

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 10:48 PM
...We always want to point fingers but never give the other teams credit....

One must also remember that the opposing team came to play. They also have some say in how well we perform.

PL, I think steelbison did remember the opposing team

NDSUstudent
11-17-2012, 10:52 PM
This Bison team has been through the gauntlet down the stretch....seemed like every team we played was on top of their game.

NDSU1980
11-17-2012, 10:53 PM
When does Bohl let the guys into the Championship Room? I know he's always made kind of a big deal over getting into that room in past. Also, are there any pics of that place or are cameras strictly verboten?

perthbison
we are "DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS, AND THE MUTHA FRIGGIN #1 SEED IN THE NATION."I'll drink to that:cheers:

unbison
PL, I think steelbison did remember the opposing team
You have to give pl some latitude he gets so excited to argue and with his age and always thinking he is
In the know he sometimes forgets who he is arguing with

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 10:57 PM
When does Bohl let the guys into the Championship Room? I know he's always made kind of a big deal over getting into that room in past. Also, are there any pics of that place or are cameras strictly verboten?

Its kind of like Lenins tomb...you have to sneak in with a camera and publish the pictures in Time magazine.

56BISON73
11-17-2012, 11:48 PM
You have to give pl some latitude he gets so excited to argue and with his age and always thinking he is
In the know he sometimes forgets who he is arguing with

Hey wheres the yellow jersey thread?????

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey wheres the yellow jersey thread?????

Don't you mean Gold?

TbonZach
11-18-2012, 12:33 AM
NCAA FCS Football Playoff Ticket Information

NCAA Division I FCS football playoff tickets will go on sale Sunday, Nov. 18 at 2 p.m. and will be available at www.GoBison.com. Walkup sales and phone orders will begin at 8 a.m. Monday at the Bison Sports Arena. Season ticket holders have until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 27 to purchase their same seats for the game. Any season tickets not purchased by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 27 will go on sale to the general public beginning at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=205747059

56BISON73
11-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Don't you mean Gold?

Cant you see I am confused???!!!!!:biggrin:

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Great win today. Glad to see the O played well in the second half. Hope we can keep it up all the way to Frisco.

NDSU92
11-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Did we not just score 31 offensive points against the #11 team in the country on the road (Not including MWill's ret TD)? Did we not have two rushers over the 100 yard mark? We put up 370 total yards and won the time of possession. This is all against a team that had an extra week to heal up and scheme on how to stop our offense. Is there really anything more that you can realistically ask for?

BisonNation11
11-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Did we not just score 31 offensive points against the #11 team in the country on the road (Not including MWill's ret TD)? Did we not have two rushers over the 100 yard mark? We put up 370 total yards and won the time of possession. This is all against a team that had an extra week to heal up and scheme on how to stop our offense. Is there really anything more that you can realistically ask for?

Yes! More beer and a MWill pick six! :duel::biggrin:

But if you want an unrealistic answer, a passing TD to a TE would have made my day! Great game Bison! Congratulations!

A1pigskin
11-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Congratulations team!!!!!

bisoneer
11-19-2012, 01:27 AM
WOW! Huge accomplishment! Congrats to the HERD players, coaches, parents, team makers and etc. Winning the Valley two years in a row is fantastic

CaBisonFan
11-19-2012, 03:53 AM
Most dominant quarter or the regular season at the absolute best time. Just a punch in the mouth both offensively and defensively. Congrats Bison. Finish the deal. Absolutely correct. The offense found its identity. Run...run...run...run...option...pass over the middle...run...run...run...option. Real offensive swagger for the first time this year. You could see it in the faces of the O-Line and Coach Bohl. They knew...they learned how powerful they can be. Some variation in the running plays...and great blocking. It looked like a Bison team from the 80s...with every guy on the field blocking like a son of a bitch. And what's even better is that they did it against an extremely stout front 7. No powerpuff bullshit. This was the real deal.

SDbison
11-19-2012, 04:18 AM
Congrats to the Bison on the conference championship. For the post season hopefully the offense has its confidence back and Vigen can put a string of plays together at the start of games that can move the ball and score TD's. Defense is awesome, but can also make mistakes here and there. Need the offense to be more of a factor to assure 4 victories. Go Bison!