PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating Tomorrow?

heffray
11-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey, Bison tailgaters!

How many rigs will be set up down in Normal tomorrow? My brother and a friend of his will be there and I told him he should stop by and visit some of you guys! He'll be driving from Madison WI, and I told him that if he drops my name he might get a beer and some food (I know, bit of a stretch)...

Let me know who he should look out for, thanks, Bisonville!

KSBisonFan
11-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey, Bison tailgaters!

How many rigs will be set up down in Normal tomorrow? My brother and a friend of his will be there and I told him he should stop by and visit some of you guys! He'll be driving from Madison WI, and I told him that if he drops my name he might get a beer and some food (I know, bit of a stretch)...

Have them mention the "accidental lightning bolt" and he'll probably get a free kick in the nuts....:). I'm jackin' with ya heffray.

Bison05
11-17-2012, 04:12 AM
In Normal now. Heading over first thing in the morning to check out tailgating. Haven't been here for a game in the past so if anyone has any ideas where they will be set up in the morning that would be great to know.

CaBisonFan
11-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Are there a lot of Bison fans in town?

jimmyptubas
11-17-2012, 01:29 PM
I can't remember if it's illinois state or western illinois but one of them is supposed to have a pretty neat tailgate area up on a hill or something. Is that Normal or Macomb?

heffray
11-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Have them mention the "accidental lightning bolt" and he'll probably get a free kick in the nuts....:). I'm jackin' with ya heffray.

Well he is of above average intelligence, graduating with honors in Engineering at the great school of NDSU, so I'm fairly certain he'll figure that one out all on his own...

Bisonfan1
11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey, Bison tailgaters!

Ask him to send you some pics of tailgate etc. and post them if you can. Ive never been there and would like to see what im missing. Thanx.

heffray
11-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Ask him to send you some pics of tailgate etc. and post them if you can. Ive never been there and would like to see what im missing. Thanx.

Will do. Seriously is there going to be ANY Bison Tailgate representation there???

Bisonfan1
11-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Will do. Seriously is there going to be ANY Bison Tailgate representation there???

BisonTeacher there setting up, so theres one, good start :D

heffray
11-17-2012, 02:55 PM
BisonTeacher there setting up, so theres one, good start :D

Lol. I think I know better, Teach is a fellow TC family man, with no time for away game tailgating road trips...

Tatanka
11-17-2012, 04:20 PM
BisonTeacher there setting up, so theres one, good start :DI think Teach is setting up at home. :)

Bisonfan1
11-17-2012, 04:25 PM
BisonTeacher
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles

Flag going up and stumplifters being made shortly.

I think its time the turnover battle goes our way. Im looking at you defense! Yes...youve done what was asked of you and more this season...but today...is your day to shine even brighter. Go Bison!

Oops, yea read this wrong, my bad. Thought he was there puttin up the flag. Well maybe he is pretending he's there ? I see the word flag or tailgate and nothing else sinks in. I dont like to tailgate.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Nope. Wish i was!!! Im At home. We put the flag up at home on gamedays. Sorry for the confusion.

Bisonfan1
11-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Nope. Wish i was!!! At home. We put the flag up at home on gamedays. Sorry for the confusion.

I do also. I am confused that others do this. :D

Bison bison
11-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Nope. Wish i was!!! Im At home. We put the flag up at home on gamedays. Sorry for the confusion.

Not really interested in your love life, Teach. I'm sure TAB is, but no interest here.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Not really interested in your love life, Teach. I'm sure TAB is, but no interest here.

Thats even funnier cuz the wife ditched me today to take the kid to grandmas.

Bison bison
11-17-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm in the same boat. Home alone with a bottle of Pendleton.

It's gonna be a great day.

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 04:56 PM

It's gonna be a great day.

No kidding. They may even spend the night at grandmas!!!

Football all day. bison Basketball later. maybe a little gopher hockey. Sunny With a chance of Captain. :biggrin:

TransAmBison
11-17-2012, 04:57 PM

It's gonna be a great day.I just love the excuses your wives give you guys when the come visit m...umm....yeah...how 'bout that Bison defense?!

CivilBison96
11-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Thats even funnier cuz the wife ditched me today to take the kid to grandmas.

What he watches the other games with you and you send away the lucky charm, we lose this is on you!!

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 05:02 PM
What he watches the other games with you and you send away the lucky charm, we lose this is on you!!

I know...i was concerned as well. I made them both wear the gameday gear they always do and even made her drink out of her gameday cup before she left. Fyi though....the kid usually sleeps thru the games. :-)

BisonTeacher
11-17-2012, 05:03 PM
I just love the excuses your wives give you guys when the come visit m...umm....yeah...how 'bout that Bison defense?!

You wish. Besides...she hates fur. Especially yellow fur.