PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Emanuel is officially a beast

OtterTailLakeBison
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
With the entire D fantastic and the Dline rotation dominating (albeit becoming a bit thin at DT), Kyle Emanuel, as a Soph, has officially emerged as a superstar DE in the last 4 games.

21 Tackles (12 Solo)
7 TFL for 45 yards
3.5 Sacks for 32 yards

Against Mo St - 9 Tackles (5 solo); 2 TFL for 13 yards and 1 sack for 10 yards. His speed and lateral quickness are amazing.

DjKyRo
11-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Consider me on the bandwagon.

Snowgoose
11-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Emanuel, Olson, and Beck are just playing unbelievable football right now.

reformedUNDfan
11-03-2012, 11:38 PM
you missed dudzik

BadlandsBison
11-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Kyle was awesome today. I don't know if that tackle was just really bad, but KE made him look a-fool

Edit: why isn't Burgundy high on this kid? ;)

gotts
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM

Littlejohn sure seemed to stand out today in a very good way!

Tatanka
11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Littlejohn sure seemed to stand out today in a very good way!http://gifsoup.com/view2/2238217/lil-jon-yes-o.gif

IzzyFlexion
11-04-2012, 01:24 AM
KE was a big part of the first half 6 consecutive "3 and outs".
That's gotta be a record somewhere.

westnodak93bison
11-04-2012, 01:44 AM
That whole D is just nasty. Lets hope we get everyone healthy by playoff time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Herd
11-04-2012, 02:24 AM

Littlejohn is everywhre, he is my top defender right now.

BisonNation11
11-04-2012, 03:18 AM
KE for President! Mad skills are finally getting the spotlight!

BISONBRI53
11-04-2012, 03:18 AM
It's gotta be his number!

G_Funky
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM
This is what SU does...they get undersized kids from small schools or kids from the cities the goophs don't feel are worthy, throw them into a strength and conditioning program that is second to none, surrounds them with quality coaching and pop out a bunch of ballers that just want to fly around and put some riddell in someone's chin...by far the most fun group of guys to watch...one plus side to the offense turning the ball over is that we get to watch the d humiliate opposing offenses...

thebigund
11-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Can he play QB?

westnodak93bison
11-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Can he play QB?

Go away

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ndsubison1
11-04-2012, 07:21 PM
our nebraska recruiting is terrible- says no one ever

daddy daycare
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Bump it. This guy is ridiculous. Especially the last drive by UNI when it was nut cutting time he just basically bull rushed his guy like he was nothing. Love watching this kid play ball.

MNLonghorn10
10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Bump it. This guy is ridiculous. Especially the last drive by UNI when it was nut cutting time he just basically bull rushed his guy like he was nothing. Love watching this kid play ball.

was that him? I (memory was foggy from tailgating) remember some dude just blowing up his guy in the final minutes. NDSU has too many white guys on the D-line to tell them apart...especially in the nosebleeds.

BisonNation11
10-07-2013, 06:07 PM
was that him? I (memory was foggy from tailgating) remember some dude just blowing up his guy in the final minutes. NDSU has too many white guys on the D-line to tell them apart...especially in the nosebleeds.

Definitely was. Huge bull rush!

highplainsbison
10-07-2013, 06:58 PM
This is what SU does...they get undersized kids from small schools or kids from the cities the goophs don't feel are worthy, throw them into a strength and conditioning program that is second to none, surrounds them with quality coaching and pop out a bunch of ballers that just want to fly around and put some riddell in someone's chin...by far the most fun group of guys to watch...one plus side to the offense turning the ball over is that we get to watch the d humiliate opposing offenses... Right on! Everybody is playing great. This is a good group of ballers!

moosbah
10-07-2013, 07:26 PM
littlejohn is everywhre, he is my top defender right now.

^^^^^^^^^^^ this!

Mr. Burgundy
10-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Kyle is a better kid than he is a football player. Straight up TOUGH KID who is from a great family in small town Nebraska. There is absolutely NO reason other than he was under recruited from a small town that he isn't in the Big Ten. He isn't undersized a bit. He is a physical beast and a freak athlete. What he did in the 4th quarter was simply special. His QB hurries were non stop. He has stuff on film that is just amazing. Yeah, he is a Junior. Bohl said he would be a 4 year starter, and he was right...of course he does control that decision, but Kyle has earned it. Proud of him. That 4th quarter pass rush was filthy. I don't blame the UNI kids for holding, it wasn't fair. They couldn't hear a thing, and we are pinning our ears back and going for their sack. I could watch those highlights over and over and over. Easy to root for kids like Kyle, and we have a ton of them. Kyle spent Sunday afternoon in the hospital with some other high profile Bison players supporting a huge booster who needs some support. Could not be prouder of these kids. Keep kicking ass Kyle!

CAS4127
10-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Kyle is a better kid than he is a football player. Straight up TOUGH KID who is from a great family in small town Nebraska. There is absolutely NO reason other than he was under recruited from a small town that he isn't in the Big Ten. He isn't undersized a bit. He is a physical beast and a freak athlete. What he did in the 4th quarter was simply special. His QB hurries were non stop. He has stuff on film that is just amazing. Yeah, he is a Junior. Bohl said he would be a 4 year starter, and he was right...of course he does control that decision, but Kyle has earned it. Proud of him. That 4th quarter pass rush was filthy. I don't blame the UNI kids for holding, it wasn't fair. They couldn't hear a thing, and we are pinning our ears back and going for their sack. I could watch those highlights over and over and over. Easy to root for kids like Kyle, and we have a ton of them. Kyle spent Sunday afternoon in the hospital with some other high profile Bison players supporting a huge booster who needs some support. Could not be prouder of these kids. Keep kicking ass Kyle!
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1383686_10201137139165661_112318801_n.jpg

tcbison
10-07-2013, 08:22 PM

Don't tell KFGO this! They would probably report that they kept someone in the hospital from getting sleep or something.

ndsubison1
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
the all American KSU LT had a tough time keeping emmanuel in front of him. he is a great speed rusher

aces1180
10-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Don't tell KFGO this! They would probably report that they kept someone in the hospital from getting sleep or something.

It was buried in the Forum, but made it in none the less...

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/414414/

MAKBison
10-07-2013, 09:30 PM
KE YEP!!!!!! he is a true BEAST!!!!!

LJ is the best in space lb in my opinion

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-08-2013, 01:15 AM
The entire defense is out of this world.

SoCalBison
10-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Yes, the whole D deserves a huge shout out. That's what gives everyone confidence in the offense's ability to win games--we know that the D can stop ANY thing. (Just got cleared to post--had the pleasure of listening to the UNI game using Delta WiFi between Atlanta and Orange County--not as good as being in the F-dome but this new technology is great.)