PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities Watch parties

TransAmBison
11-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Any get togethers in the cities this weekend for the game? Hoping to find some place to watch the game.

Wally
11-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Sensors in Bloomington or Roseville......The Bloomington locale has had the NDSU game on in a separate room the 2 times I've watched there, hopefully that continues. Haven't watched up in Roseville

TransAmBison
11-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Sensors in Bloomington or Roseville......The Bloomington locale has had the NDSU game on in a separate room the 2 times I've watched there, hopefully that continues. Haven't watched up in RosevilleThanks!!!!!!!!

THEsocalledfan
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Any get togethers in the cities this weekend for the game? Hoping to find some place to watch the game.

Meeting a nice young man from Africa in MSP? On a more serious note, it does appear there will be a external video stream from MSU on Gobison as well.

pwbnd
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Both Senser's locations listed here:

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=1324

Although they don't have a little asterisk by their name...not sure if that makes a difference or not.

MNLonghorn10
11-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Last time we watched at sensors in bloomington...bison lost 3-0 @ msu

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

BisonTeacher
11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Meeting a nice young man from Africa in MSP? On a more serious note, it does appear there will be a external video stream from MSU on Gobison as well.

Yes, but you have to pay for it. AND...I suggested this in another thread. Don't pay for the single game through Mizz St website. Pay for the month subscription to Ulive from CBS for 5 bucks more. The reason being you will get the Isur game included in that too which will also be on CBS ULive.

KSBisonFan
11-01-2012, 03:16 PM

I looked on GoBison.com just now and video stream is not listed on the schedule. Only audio is listed.

THEsocalledfan
11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
I looked on GoBison.com just now and video stream is not listed on the schedule. Only audio is listed.

I am looking on the schedule. It does have the little camera, but as folks pointed out, you need to pay.

TransAmBison
11-01-2012, 04:36 PM
I am looking on the schedule. It does have the little camera, but as folks pointed out, you need to pay.
Who will be the first to bite?*

*do I even need to say it?**
**twss

KSBisonFan
11-01-2012, 04:53 PM

Ah, I see it there now. Just takes you directly to MSU's access site. You'd think GoBison would have the same link listed under upcoming live events???? That should be a high quality production. I pretty much decided I'm just going to drive down for the game.

TransAmBison
11-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Ah, I see it there now. Just takes you directly to MSU's access site. You'd think GoBison would have the same link listed under upcoming live events???? That should be a high quality production. I pretty much decided I'm just going to drive down for the game.I'm glad it isn't in HD then...

BisonTeacher
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM

*do I even need to say it?**
**twss

What took you so long?*

* Twss

TAILG8R
11-01-2012, 05:03 PM

*TWAGS 10 char

Answer Guy
11-01-2012, 11:14 PM

You're not home this weekend?

thundarsdaddy
11-02-2012, 02:38 PM
My wife and I will be going through the Cities tomorrow(saturday), and want to watch the Bison game. Question is then, which Sensors is better for the quantity or quality of Bison Fans...Roseville or Bloomington?

EndZoneQB
11-02-2012, 03:06 PM
My wife and I will be going through the Cities tomorrow(saturday), and want to watch the Bison game. Question is then, which Sensors is better for the quantity or quality of Bison Fans...Roseville or Bloomington?

Bloomington.

TransAmBison
11-02-2012, 03:19 PM
You're not home this weekend?What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere. :facepalm:

dragonsfan
11-02-2012, 03:35 PM
bloomington is a great spot for ndsu games, as long as nebraska doesnt play at same time. (they play at 2:30pm)
get there by 1230pm and carve out the spot up top and you'll be fine.

Wally
11-02-2012, 04:13 PM

Bloomington. Their new gameroom has had the majority of the tvs on the NDSU game the couple times I've watched there

MN_BISON
11-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Anyone who has access to Mediacom in the metro area, it looks like they will have the replay on at 6 pm. I was hoping they'd have it live but Mediacom is going with the UNI game live in our area, too bad because Buffalo Wild Wings in Savage could have had it on. Look for it on the Mediacom Connections channel if you have it.