PDA

View Full Version : Team Fued

TranzAmBison
10-28-2012, 10:05 PM

Cole Jirik tweeted that the offense has let up more points then the defense in the past three games, my boy Johnny Crockett was not happy and let Jirik know.

Thoughts?

56BISON73
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
t

Cole Jirik tweeted that the offense has let up more points then the defense in the past three games, my boy Johnny Crockett was not happy and let Jirik know.

Thoughts?

They need to keep this in house. Not very smart of either one.

bisonrock
10-28-2012, 10:09 PM
And it doesn't help to even keep this thread going. Don't stir the pot.

HerdBot
10-28-2012, 10:10 PM
On the Craig Bohl show the interviewed him and he said his worst personality trait is his sarcasm.

MNLonghorn10
10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
cole jiric needs to learn how to charge his phone.

crockett needs to fire his english coach.

Bisondan
10-28-2012, 10:11 PM

Thoughts?

Pathetic comments coming from a Team Captain. You don't take public shots at half your freaking team. I have no issue with Crockett standing up for his teammates and behaving like an actual team captain should.

Nice catch TranzAm.

NDSUBowler
10-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Yes, good catch...I love Crockett and he just seems to be someone that 'gets it.' It was fun watching him trying to fire up both sides of the ball on the sideline this last game. He is a true leader and warrior!

TranzAmBison
10-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Apologies on the misspelling. FEUD.

CalBison97
10-28-2012, 10:19 PM
yes, good catch...i love crockett and he just seems to be someone that 'gets it.' it was fun watching him trying to fire up both sides of the ball on the sideline this last game. He is a true leader and warrior!
this++++++++++++++

Bisondan
10-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Apologies on the misspelling. FEUD.

You have been reading too many Crockett tweets.

HerdBot
10-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Pathetic comments coming from a Team Captain. You don't take public shots at half your freaking team. I have no issue with Crockett standing up for his teammates and behaving like an actual team captain should.

Nice catch TranzAm.

Relax buddy. You have no idea on his tone. Was he being analytical or sarcastic? You cant tell the tone they are speaking with in social media. I thjnk he thought it was interesting while Crockett read it in a negative way

unbison
10-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Gabe gabe gabe

HerdBot
10-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Gabe gabe gabe

Fire vigen save season

PattyBison
10-28-2012, 10:43 PM

Nice catch TranzAm.

I disagree. Not a good catch in my opinion, especially since he is declaring a "team feud" less than two hours after said tweets. Yes, there was a disagreement, but I don't automatically classify that as a feud.

People say dumb things on twitter. I hope this generation learns the dangers of social media, one of which are things can never be deleted or taken back.

silkamilkamonico
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Relax buddy. He's probably just trying to fire the offense up. Strange way I admit considering you want to praise publicly and criticize privately. Although like I posted above, he said his worst personality trait is his SARCASM . Thats the problem with social media. You cant tell the tone they are speaking with

Whose worse trait? Bohls? Or Jiriks?

Very dumb tweet by Jirik.

#hashmarksaredumb

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

BadlandsBison
10-28-2012, 11:08 PM

Thoughts?

Ya know, when I see stuff like this I just remember that we don't have UN_'s defense. Then I feel happy :)

Obviously you're here to cause some trouble on BV with your clever user name. Whether you are spiteful or just really bored, I think I'll start ignoring your posts right meow

bisonrock
10-28-2012, 11:11 PM
AGREED!!!!!!!!!! Stop this nonsense now.
Ya know, when I see stuff like this I just remember that we don't have UN_'s defense. Then I feel happy :)

Obviously you're here to cause some trouble on BV with your clever user name. Whether you are spiteful or just really bored, I think I'll start ignoring your posts right meow

NDSUBowler
10-28-2012, 11:28 PM

Or maybe he is just paying respect to the greatest poster on BV!

stevdock
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
At least a few members of the defense also re-tweeted this fact, so I wouldn't just put this all on Jirik. True leaders would get him on the phone and tell him to delete this before it gets out. Just wait for a forum article on this in the upcoming week now and subsequent press conference to deal with it.

fargo_is_my_home
10-28-2012, 11:58 PM
I wonder why Coach Bohl allows them to tweet.....and yes I realize it is a first amendment issue but with the NCAA dropping the hammer on some not well spoken tweets why not just ask your team to not do it?

CAS4127
10-29-2012, 12:08 AM
My bet is that when Bohl hears of this it will be dealt with and won't happen again. Also, I don't think Crocket is looked at as a team leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
10-29-2012, 12:09 AM
I wonder why Coach Bohl allows them to tweet.....and yes I realize it is a first amendment issue but with the NCAA dropping the hammer on some not well spoken tweets why not just ask your team to not do it?
I don't think freedom of speech would apply here, it's just like a workplace that blocks Facebook on work machines. There are several college football teams that ban their players from tweeting. Just by doing a few minutes of searching I found the following schools that either ban it entirely or severely restrict how players can use Twitter:

Washington St
Kentucky
Florida St
South Carolina
North Carolina (when Butch Davis was still there)

Grizzled
10-29-2012, 12:13 AM
My bet is that when Bohl hears of this it will be dealt with and won't happen again. Also, I don't think Crocket is looked at as a team leader.

Agree and agree 100%.

NDSUBowler
10-29-2012, 12:13 AM

I don't think he is right now either, but I think he has what it takes to BE one. A leader in the making.

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 12:28 AM
don't know if you guys saw this tweet from earlier today but

THANK GOD Cole deleted it:

'let them niggas talk shit, kids that talk shit tlk shit because they suck on the field.'

oh, wait. that was ryan spadola. nevermind.

JustinTyem
10-29-2012, 12:29 AM
I don't think he is right now either, but I think he has what it takes to BE one. A leader in the making.I Agree 100% !!!!!!

JSUBison
10-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Who is this person posting here like this??? Are you another UNDIE Boy?? Whats ur point ND82??? This is a way to piss people off!!!!!:mad:

Bohl needs to bench Ryan Spadola next game for calling people niggas, or the NCAA will do it for him.

JustinTyem
10-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Bohl needs to bench Ryan Spadola next game for calling people niggas, or the NCAA will do it for him. Fixxed,Sorry I didnt read between the lines. Dang it,I hate it when I dont do it. Before my stroke I "NEVER" missed that crap and now it ends up on my FACE!!!!:facepalm2::facepalm::offtopic:

southcliffbison
10-29-2012, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=NDB2;671327]don't know if you guys saw this tweet from earlier today but

THANK GOD Cole deleted it:

'let them niggas talk shit, kids that talk shit tlk shit because they suck on the field.'

oh, wait. that was ryan spadola. nevermind.[/QUOTE

MODERATORS: ARE YOU ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH??? C'MON......... CAN THIS THREAD ?

Bisonwinagn
10-29-2012, 01:01 AM

Nice catch TranzAm.

Take a chill pill Dude...I doubt anything was meant by this and he was only stating an obvious fact that others on here have stated. Crocket also should have not Tweeted anything so both carry equal blame for posting dumb things on twitter.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-29-2012, 01:08 AM

Thoughts?

Coaching staff must and will end this before it starts.

X-Factor
10-29-2012, 01:09 AM

Get out of here.

You can NOT take away their right to social media. These are people and have a right to live and enjoy life like everyone else. My god football is not the world

thebigund
10-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Pretty spectacular usage of too and are by teh Rocket

DjKyRo
10-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Jirik didn't have any ulterior motive in posting what he did? To someone who might not follow NDSU closely it IS a pretty interesting stat. Jirik's a good football mind and is constantly posting football stuff on Twitter. I think it was misconstrued and maybe the only thing #93 is guilty of is not recognizing his teammates may not have taken it how he would've liked.

Cole's a good guy and this team is sitting just fine right now. If we were 1-7 instead of the opposite, I'd be worried about some kind of bad blood.

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Never trust a Czech.

BadlandsBison
10-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Pretty spectacular usage of too and are by teh Rocket

Just a side note; You are no longer allowed to use the letter "D" on bisonville until further notice :)

Contact Tony about changing your username. (And maybe change your avatar, too. He's probably piiiiiiiissed)

CAS4127
10-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Jirik didn't have any ulterior motive in posting what he did? To someone who might not follow NDSU closely it IS a pretty interesting stat. Jirik's a good football mind and is constantly posting football stuff on Twitter. I think it was misconstrued and maybe the only thing #93 is guilty of is not recognizing his teammates may not have taken it how he would've liked.

Cole's a good guy and this team is sitting just fine right now. If we were 1-7 instead of the opposite, I'd be worried about some kind of bad blood.

I agree-->much odu about nothing.

HerdBot
10-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Whose worse trait? Bohls? Or Jiriks?

Very dumb tweet by Jirik.

#hashmarksaredumb

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

watch the craig bohl football show from a few weeks ago and you will know what Im talking about. they are on the web at valleynewslive.com

KSBisonFan
10-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Just a side note; You are no longer allowed to use the letter "D" on bisonville until further notice :)

Contact Tony about changing your username. (And maybe change your avatar, too. He's probably piiiiiiiissed)

I sent Ditka an email to report thebigun_'s usage of his likeness. Everybody pitch in and email Ditka at:

MikeDitkaHatesthebigun_andisprobablyinafoulmood@es pn.com

NDSU1980
10-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Apologies on the misspelling. FEUD.OK, I'll bite. Who's the Tranny impersonator?

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:32 AM
OK, I'll bite. Who's the Tranny impersonator?

Now that's being redundant.

http://www.weirdworm.com/10-most-realistic-transvestites/

HerdBot
10-29-2012, 01:34 AM

Cole's a good guy and this team is sitting just fine right now. If we were? 1-7 instead of the opposite, I'd be worried about some kind of bad blood.

most people are idiotic. you are not. could have been an interesting stat. could have been sarcasm. sounds like most of bv wants some sort of team splitting drama out of boredom, stupidity, or both

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:36 AM
most people are idiotic. you are not.

that's like getting someone committed at St. John's to scribble on a piece of paper: DJKYRO - YOU ARE NOT INSANE.

thebigund
10-29-2012, 01:38 AM

You're a bit of a ipshit and a ouche

An how o you know I'm not Iron Mike itka?

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:40 AM
because you suck at everything you o?

HerdBot
10-29-2012, 01:45 AM
that's like getting someone committed at St. John's to scribble on a piece of paper: DJKYRO - YOU ARE NOT INSANE.

sidenote the never trust a czech was pretty funny

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:48 AM
speaking of slovak jokes, crockett missed the tweet of a lifetime.

shoulda sent Cole " You better Czech yourself, before you wreck yourself."

thebigund
10-29-2012, 01:51 AM

shoulda sent Cole " You better Czech yourself, before you wrzech yourself."
fixed it for you

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 01:52 AM
fixed it for you

like i said a few posts above...

thebigund
10-29-2012, 01:56 AM
like i said a few posts above...
What about that post was redundant? Was it the z?

BadlandsBison
10-29-2012, 01:56 AM
You're a bit of a ipshit and a ouche

An how o you know I'm not Iron Mike itka?

Well, if you're from elf Forko there's a good chance you're a liberal. Not-like-Ditka strike one. Other than that, what kind of mustache can you grow?

JMB
10-29-2012, 01:58 AM
I think the entire team is going to get a very real lesson about the downfalls of electronic communication.

thebigund
10-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Well, if you're from elf Forko there's a good chance you're a liberal. Not-like-Ditka strike one. Other than that, what kind of mustache can you grow?
Easy with the assumptions, I like my health care not free an I like my economy strong. Let's leave politics out of this. I can grow a sick stache, thick Burt Reynolds, Wyatt Earp handlebar, basically the I have enless possibilities.

HerdBot
10-29-2012, 02:08 AM

shoulda sent Cole " You better Czech yourself, before you wreck yourself."

Nice Ice Cube reference too!

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 02:12 AM
word to your mother.

Wally
10-29-2012, 02:16 AM

I hear ya, but why even bring something like that up? What purpose does it serve? To let your offensive teammates know they have been turning the ball over and allowing defensive touchdowns? I agree that there was probably no ulterior motive, but somethings are left unsaid. I've learned this lesson being married 5 years now:)

thebigund
10-29-2012, 02:19 AM
I think the entire team is going to get a very real lesson about the downfalls of electronic communication.
duh, there's only one way to settle it, I hope they all survive

http://youtu.be/gRpTjr4L4T4

Bison bison
10-29-2012, 02:21 AM
I hear ya, but why even bring something like that up? What purpose does it serve? To let your offensive teammates know they have been turning the ball over and allowing defensive touchdowns? I agree that there was probably no ulterior motive, but somethings are left unsaid. I've learned this lesson being married 5 years now:)

Dude. You're setting yourself for a major fail. One day you're gonna slip and it, being such a change from the norm, will get you murdered, literally, with an ice pick.

I've taken the opposite approach. I tell my wife every stupid thing I think of. She think's I'm an idiot, but then on those occasions where I don't say anything or say something nice - I'm Mick Jagger, Brad Pitt, and Don Juan all at once...

Kermit
10-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Cole Jirik tweeted...

Thoughts?

My thoughts are this is AnswerGuy stirring the pot about a non-incident. Maybe AG should be more worried about his Siouxlukis. They are on the ropes.

UTH
10-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Get out of here.

You can NOT take away their right to social media. These are people and have a right to live and enjoy life like everyone else. My god football is not the world

Well, most programs DO have team rules. Don't forget what is surely every program's "Golden Team Rule"... Don't do stupid shit. The "Other Backup Golden Team Rule" is... If you just can't resist doing stupid shit, don't let the general public see you doing said stupid shit. That just makes the stupid shit worse.

CAS4127
10-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Well, most programs DO have team rules. Don't forget what is surely every program's "Golden Team Rule"... Don't do stupid shit. The "Other Backup Golden Team Rule" is... If you just can't resist doing stupid shit, don't let the general public see you doing said stupid shit. That just makes the stupid shit worse.

Well said, and fairly simple. Even Tranzambison may understand ... or maybe not!!

HerdBot
10-29-2012, 03:03 AM
This thread sucks royal dick. It sucks crack head dick too

Kermit
10-29-2012, 03:08 AM
This thread sucks

Start a new one?

CAS4127
10-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Start a new one?

U r on a roll, Kerm!! LOL!!

gotts
10-29-2012, 03:28 AM
So I see this thread title, 60+ posts later theres nothing about Fuad Reveiz?

Holy hell in a handbasket guys...

WYOBISONMAN
10-29-2012, 03:32 AM
Move along.......there is nothing to see here......