PDA

View Full Version : SIU Ticket Alert: Tons of seats available, premium sideline (gobison.com)

HerdBot
10-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Not sure why but gobison has plenty of seats available. http://www.gobison.com/tickets or call 231-NDSU
You can get pairs in premium spots with high donor levels. I saw a pair in section 17 (on the 40) Probably very limited but get them quickly

Tatanka
10-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Tons! Plenty! Probably limited! Hurry!

CAS4127
10-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Tons! Plenty! Probably limited! Hurry!

Ya, and you can't tell on GoBison how many are available, just that there are some, at least as far as I can tell from going on the site to buy tickets.

kab1one
10-27-2012, 03:05 AM
Probably don't need a 30,000 seat stadium and no move to FBS since the hype for tickets seems to have been for 1 game (Youngstown).

Good if not great team in the middle of a run to another national championship and tickets available. Let's just be happy with what we got, a strong FCS program and a great home field advantage. Appreciate it and enjoy the run.

reformedUNDfan
10-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Probably don't need a 30,000 seat stadium and no move to FBS since the hype for tickets seems to have been for 1 game (Youngstown).

Good if not great team in the middle of a run to another national championship and tickets available. Let's just be happy with what we got, a strong FCS program and a great home field advantage. Appreciate it and enjoy the run.

there are tons of people who don't have seats that would love to go. as far as i can tell there are only SRO tickets left.

riceweb
10-27-2012, 05:47 AM

A bit negative aren't we? :) But yeah, I agree, until there are guaranteed sellouts every year or until the Fargodome gets in the way of NDSU competing in the FCS, I don't see any reason NDSU needs to drop a ton of moulah on a new stadium.

Either way, not really a big deal, since as reformedUNDfan pointed out, they're all or almost all standing-room-only tickets.

kab1one
10-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Actually not negative, I find it funny because there was pent up demand for one game (youngstown state) in which tickets were pretty readily available at face in the parking lot, the next week attendance was down by approximately a 1,000, and then this week tickets are on sale from the university.

Although each game was sold out, I think everyone is a little head of themselves as to the real demand for the team. Don't get me wrong I remember the days of Babich in which no one went, this is much, much better, but I don't believe the demand is as high as many want to believe.

Bison03
10-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Only standing room available this morning. Lets hope their are no empty seats in the student section.

PattyBison
10-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Actually not negative, I find it funny because there was pent up demand for one game (youngstown state) in which tickets were pretty readily available at face in the parking lot, the next week attendance was down by approximately a 1,000, and then this week tickets are on sale from the university.

Although each game was sold out, I think everyone is a little head of themselves as to the real demand for the team. Don't get me wrong I remember the days of Babich in which no one went, this is much, much better, but I don't believe the demand is as high as many want to believe.

Actually, tickets have been on sale from the university for every game this year. They get recruit tickets and returned visitor tickets and put those on sale. They did the same thing last year although it was not nearly as an organized process as they do it this year.

jimmyptubas
10-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah i don't remember another year where tickets for the entire year were sold out within minutes. I bought mine, stepped back, checked again and they were all gone for the whole year.

bisonhp330
10-28-2012, 01:35 AM
Only standing room available this morning. Lets hope their are no empty seats in the student section.

after that piss poor showing for this game- they better not be bitching come playoff time that they dont get enough seats.

02Bison
10-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Selling standing room only tickets but attendance of just over 18K??? WTH? Time to return the whole south endzone back to GA for the general public

TbonZach
10-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Time to return the whole south endzone back to GA for the general public

No. (10 char)

bisonhp330
10-28-2012, 02:50 AM
why not? if the students arent going to fill it every game.......then let the public fill it.

NDSUstudent
10-28-2012, 02:52 AM
why not? if the students arent going to fill it every game.......then let the public fill it.

Just keep it as is and if need be start selling any remaining student tickets on Friday morning.

TbonZach
10-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Time to return the whole south endzone back to GA for the general public

Big difference in what you both said.

Open up the ENTIRE endzone to GA, no.

Open up unsold student section tickets for the public, yes.

bisonhp330
10-28-2012, 03:01 AM
dont worry- no one meant throw the band out. I will send someone over to hug you and make sure you are ok after that misunderstanding.

bisonhp330
10-28-2012, 03:03 AM
on second thought.....better not wait that long....

http://i50.tinypic.com/ng8zlv.png

TbonZach
10-28-2012, 03:04 AM
dont worry- no one meant throw the band out. I will send someone over to hug you and make sure you are ok after that misunderstanding.

Lol I'm no longer in the band, but my tickets are in the reserved section of the south endzone which is the main reason why I say no.

HandoEX
10-28-2012, 03:08 AM
Embarrasing! The student body should be absolutely humiliated with the number of empty seats at today's game.

1998braves64
10-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Embarrasing! The student body should be absolutely humiliated with the number of empty seats at today's game.

This x1000

DIBISON
10-28-2012, 05:45 AM

Couldn't disagree more. The support they give to Bison football is the envy of every other FCS programs.

HandoEX
10-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Couldn't disagree more. The support they give to Bison football is the envy of every other FCS programs.
The Bison are defending National Champions, ranked in the top five nationally, were playing the first place team in the conference, and the student section was about 60%-70% full. What about that is not embarrasing? The students that were there were awesome as always. They were loud and are definately the envy of most FCS programs. I'm humiliated by the ones that didn't use the tickets they paid for through student fees.

Bisonguy
10-28-2012, 04:01 PM
The student section allocation should be based on the prior season's average student attendance.

1bizon1
10-28-2012, 04:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^

walknroehl
10-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I really don't think we should be jumping off a bus over this guys. I think alot of us complaining are 30 somethings + where this the highlight of our week. We are old! :) I rememeber not going to most games when i was in college because well damn it I took the opportunity on the weekends to make money. Also I don't know about anyone else but tailgating yesterday I was like damn today is a perfect day to be bird hunting...

That said awesome to the students that were there and when the entire section is dancing to gangnam style its pretty cool! Imagine if we had all of us old people in the stadium doing it.

NDSUstudent
10-28-2012, 05:07 PM
The students are future lifelong fans, we should be trying to strengthen their support and not taking away from their allotment. There are some games were the allotment doesn't meet the demand from students, that said I have no issue with selling unused tickets if the students don't want them.

HerdBot
10-28-2012, 05:46 PM
The students are future lifelong fans, we should be trying to strengthen their support and not taking away from their allotment. There are some games were the allotment doesn't meet the demand from students, that said I have no issue with selling unused tickets if the students don't want them.

Good point. If they want to go, make sure they can go. Hook them up with free standing room tickets too.
If they don't go, dont let the student body hold the stadium hostage to the existing agreement and sell them Friday morning as GA seats. Share the profits