PDA

View Full Version : CAS discussed on Bison Feedback

Gully
10-23-2012, 12:08 AM
I hate to even mention this but CAS was discussed on Bison Feedback tonight. Something about a great player and now a successful lawyer, blah, blah, blah. They've obviously never noticed his "pretty" jeans.

runtheoption
10-23-2012, 12:28 AM
I hate to even mention this but CAS was discussed on Bison Feedback tonight. Something about a great player and now a successful lawyer, blah, blah, blah. They've obviously never noticed his "pretty" jeans.

I don't get the measuring of an attorney on a scale/continuem of "successful". I prefer a scale of "less dirty to dirty". I think that fits the stereotype better.

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!

Pards Rule
10-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Now you lay off my counselor! He sent me some cool Bison stuff I could wear here in Jersey. An attorney is bad until you need one! I rather have him with the jeans than a boa!

BisonFan02
10-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Now you lay off my counselor! He sent me some cool Bison stuff I could wear here in Jersey. An attorney is bad until you need one! I rather have him with the jeans than a boa!

Haha :rofl:

CaBisonFan
10-23-2012, 03:04 AM
I don't get the measuring of an attorney on a scale/continuem of "successful". I prefer a scale of "less dirty to dirty". I think that fits the stereotype better.

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!

Geez...what do you do for a living that is so much better? Was your comment supposed to be in purple?

56BISON73
10-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Geez...what do you do for a living that is so much better? Was your comment supposed to be in purple?

Youre kidding right?

NDSUBowler
10-23-2012, 03:15 AM
I feel like not all comments should need purple to be taken as humor. Not everything is a shot at someone.

BisonFan02
10-23-2012, 03:23 AM
I feel like not all comments should need purple to be taken as humor. Not everything is a shot at someone.

Yeah? Well, **** you! :D

EndZoneQB
10-23-2012, 03:25 AM

See below.

Youre kidding right?

Dude. He "works"* in or around court rooms....

*This is debatable.

runtheoption
10-23-2012, 03:29 AM

I rescue abandoned puppies, and I also find time to knit stocking hats and mittens for underprivileged children.

One of my favorite parts of internet message boards is when people miss the sarcasm. Stupid purple. Wait, was that supposed to be in purple? Answer Guy is a genius. PL, SD, and CAS never say what they are thinking. TAB is not flamboyant. CaBisonFan needs to type longer messages. The Frisco Cruiser group needs to lighten up and have some fun. perthbison owes me $80.

BadlandsBison
10-23-2012, 03:32 AM
I rescue abandoned puppies, and I also find time to knit stocking hats and mittens for underprivileged children.

One of my favorite parts of internet message boards is when people miss the sarcasm. Stupid purple. Wait, was that supposed to be in purple? Answer Guy is a genius. PL, SD, and CAS never say what they are thinking. TAB is not flamboyant. CaBisonFan needs to type longer messages. The Frisco Cruiser group needs to lighten up and have some fun. perthbison owes me $80.

Wait, that last part wasn't purple. Time to break some kneecaps? ;)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

BisonFan02
10-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Wait, that last part wasn't purple. Time to break some kneecaps? ;)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

http://i.imgur.com/bqg8L.jpg

Let's do this!

NDSUBowler
10-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Yeah? Well, **** you! :D
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk249/seagoal/bird-on-no-bird-sign.jpg

KSBisonFan
10-23-2012, 03:28 PM
http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q598/jghoffman12/enteronly_thumb3.jpg

Kermit
10-23-2012, 03:36 PM

I don't know about all that, but I am now relying on CAS for parenting advice.

This weekend I had to have a talk with my son about getting his homework done and up to standards. He asked me if thought he might have ADD. I told him to forget about ADD, his problem was a low GASF. :D

CAS4127
10-23-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't know about all that, but I am now relying on CAS for parenting advice.

This weekend I had to have a talk with my son about getting his homework done and up to standards. He asked me if thought he might have ADD. I told him to forget about ADD, his problem was a low GASF. :D

My life is now complete, as I apparently have something in that can help kids!! :biggrin:

Otherwise, it is my understanding that Coach Bohl brought my name up when a former Mahnomen Indian football coach called in. Bohl was the DB coach at NDSU my redshirt year, and he remembered me as being from Mahnomen, and he also mentioned the LaVoys. The call was about our MVFC record and why Bohl was saying we were not tied for first--which technically we are not.

Bison"FANatic"
10-23-2012, 03:55 PM

Your the ONE, now I know!!!!!!! If you don't keep them yappy little bastards quiet so I can get some sleep I am going to come over and load them all up and go drop them off at TABS house and as for the mittens if you are going to do it at least put some lining in them as the wind blows right through them and they are about as good in the cold as a umbrella in a hurricane..

Bisonfan1
10-23-2012, 04:38 PM

Did someone say KNIT. I have put in a call to 231-NDSU to get your seat moved to section 21 lower level affective this Saturday.

TransAmBison
10-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Did someone say KNIT. I have put in a call to 231-NDSU to get your seat moved to section 21 lower level affective this Saturday.
His knitting is too loud. Herd Mentality, Gully, Mr. Burgundy, & the rest of the section 20 thugs will have him removed.