PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Shepherd injury?

Gully
10-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Saw something about being in the hospital / get well soon? Hopefully it's not too serious and he is ok.

HerdBot
10-14-2012, 10:35 PM
I watched the Bohl football show and he had a lacerated kidney. Should be out for a while. Get well soon.

tony
10-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Ouch, that sounds painful.

Get well soon, Bryan!

The_Sicatoka
10-14-2012, 10:59 PM
That would explain why about half the NDSU starting secondary was at Sanford in Fargo this morning.

Here's hoping the lad heals with no permanent damage. You hate to hear of anything involving internal organs.

westnodak93bison
10-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Crap. He will be out for a while.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A1pigskin
10-16-2012, 12:29 AM
How does one get a lacerated kidney? Is it by getting hit hard?

dragonsfan
10-16-2012, 01:38 AM
punctured perhaps? thats scary business.

CAS4127
10-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Lacerated Kid comes from a direct hit between ribs and hip bone in back right below pads. Like a kidney punch. Come watch BisonBowler give me one on Saturday!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Burgundy
10-16-2012, 01:47 AM
First of all, GET WELL!!! That is a scary deal. Second of all, he has been a very pleasant addition to the team. He was our backup at SS and now he is done. So we are on to Ollman who has been our utility guy and a stud when called on. Personally, I think we are dangerously close to a true freshman playing safety, or moving Andre Martin back to safety and advancing our corners as we are deeper there than any other position. Ollman was playing alot of OLB, so this moves those LB's up, and shrinks the rest. This team has alot of injuries. Not sure why nobody really talks about us not having the nasty combo of Grothman and Bruhn playing, but they are just flat nasty in the run game and it showed. We need to get healthy in a hurry and someone needs to step up on the outside at WR. I think Sioux Falls would be a great place for #3 to take over! Back to Brian, get well!!!

BadlandsBison
10-16-2012, 02:52 AM
First of all, GET WELL!!! That is a scary deal. Second of all, he has been a very pleasant addition to the team. He was our backup at SS and now he is done. So we are on to Ollman who has been our utility guy and a stud when called on. Personally, I think we are dangerously close to a true freshman playing safety, or moving Andre Martin back to safety and advancing our corners as we are deeper there than any other position. Ollman was playing alot of OLB, so this moves those LB's up, and shrinks the rest. This team has alot of injuries. Not sure why nobody really talks about us not having the nasty combo of Grothman and Bruhn playing, but they are just flat nasty in the run game and it showed. We need to get healthy in a hurry and someone needs to step up on the outside at WR. I think Sioux Falls would be a great place for #3 to take over! Back to Brian, get well!!!

Esley is gonna have to be in the rotation at LB no matter what now. I think he's ready and should only get better. Personally I think we might see Andre Marting play safety now but we shall see.

Did Shepherd have to spend some time in the hospital? That is one nasty injury, get well soon Bryan!

56BISON73
10-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Damn this hurts. Ive always enjoyed his play.

JustinTyem
10-16-2012, 09:22 AM
No Heagle,No Shepherd............ Insert Andre' Martin at Safety and CJ Smith at #2CB or Aireal Boyd becomes the Strong Safety.

RedRiver
10-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Coach said out for an extended period of time, could be the year. Get well.

bisonmike2
10-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Lacerated kidney. Ouch. I have to say I have not seen that one show up on Madden. Get well B-Shep.

EndZoneQB
10-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Lacerated kidney. Ouch. I have to say I have not seen that one show up on Madden. Get well B-Shep.

How about this season ending injury?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGI7R0u3TQ

BisonNeil
10-16-2012, 05:28 PM
No Heagle,No Shepherd............ Insert Andre' Martin at Safety and CJ Smith at #2CB or Aireal Boyd becomes the Strong Safety.

Why wouldn't Pierre come back in as starter if Martin is moved? After all, he was the starter before Martin replaced him.

JustinTyem
10-17-2012, 12:46 AM
Why wouldn't Pierre come back in as starter if Martin is moved? After all, he was the starter before Martin replaced him.Who was the Corner when Marcus was out???? CJ Smith,and thats why I picked him If Andre' moves to SS.

NorthernBison
10-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Who was the Corner when Marcus was out???? CJ Smith,and thats why I picked him If Andre' moves to SS.

Please explain why moving Andre makes sense.

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Esley, Esley, Esley, Esley, Esley, Esley

tolnabison
10-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Please explain why moving Andre makes sense.
Because he was a starting safety for UNI in 2010. Had 77 tackles and 5 INTs for them. Plus CB is a position that we have a great deal of depth at.

Gully
10-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Because he was a starting safety for UNI in 2010. Had 77 tackles and 5 INTs for them. Plus CB is a position that we have a great deal of depth at.

well then, that pretty much answers that!

tolnabison
10-17-2012, 02:41 AM
well then, that pretty much answers that!
Not saying he would do that for us, but at least he has some experience there.

NorthernBison
10-17-2012, 03:32 AM

Exactly why I asked the question. He was a safety and I have a feeling that he's a better safety.

westnodak93bison
10-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Back to the point. How is Bryan doing?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2