PDA

View Full Version : und luncheon

Bison Dan
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
So who's going to the Fargo und luncheon today at the Ramada Inn? Would be fun to see the fireworks with Muss and hear the excuses.

cbline
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
So who's going to the Fargo und luncheon today at the Ramada Inn? Would be fun to see the fireworks with Muss and hear the excuses.

Sorry, I won't be there. With my luck, I would choke when Muss tells his great tales, and the last view I would have of this earth is the sue logo. Not a pleasant way to die.

bisonmike2
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM
A luncheon huh? I imagine they will be serving cotton candy, funnel cakes, popcorn, corn dogs and other foods that you might associate with the circus that is UND football.

TransAmBison
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM
A luncheon huh? I imagine they will be serving cotton candy, funnel cakes, popcorn, corn dogs and other foods that you might associate with the circus that is UND football.Koolaid...now reality free!

imabison
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM

I figured the speakers would be all about BUtt Hockey while Muss quivered in the corner....

Bison Dan
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I figured the speakers would be all about BUtt Hockey while Muss quivered in the corner....Muss on the hot seat for sure! Lets hope he can weather the storm.........

Bisonguy
10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Muss on the hot seat for sure! Lets hope he can weather the storm.........

I doubt he'll be on the hot seat if everyone on here votes for him for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year (http://coachoftheyear.com/)

344Johnson
10-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Muss on the hot seat for sure! Lets hope he can weather the storm.........

He is in contract for a few more years yeah? Does UND have the money to can him?

Bison55
10-19-2012, 03:23 PM
If not, I am sure the state of ND will be more than willing to pony up the money. :confused:

perthbison
10-19-2012, 04:00 PM
If not, I am sure the state of ND will be more than willing to pony up the money. :confused:In effect, that is how they are paying for "UND's" share of the alerus center's new turf. The turf that replaced the old turf that had only been used half as much as the old Fargodome turf before it got replaced.:(