PDA

View Full Version : A little help

Rabbitlivinginverm
11-14-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm unable to be in Fargo this weekend for the game....I know there's some way to watch it through bisoninsider or bisonville or gobison.com but I can't seem to find the link. Could someone provide it for me? Also, what is the cost? I seem to remember it's around $8-10...is that right? One more question, how's the video feed? I don't want to pay for something that sucks....although anything video is better than no video...thanks is advance...to everyone going to the game, have fun....to all the Jacks fans that get to go, you lucky bastards....cheer loud and have a brew for me....

extremerouge
11-14-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm unable to be in Fargo this weekend for the game....I know there's some way to watch it through bisoninsider or bisonville or gobison.com but I can't seem to find the link. *Could someone provide it for me? *Also, what is the cost? *I seem to remember it's around $8-10...is that right? *One more question, how's the video feed? *I don't want to pay for something that sucks....although anything video is better than no video...thanks is advance...to everyone going to the game, have fun....to all the Jacks fans that get to go, you lucky bastards....cheer loud and have a brew for me....

its $7.95. i think the video feed is great, but there is a link to check it if you want...here is the website...

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=&ATCLID=188162

Rabbitlivinginverm
11-14-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm unable to be in Fargo this weekend for the game....I know there's some way to watch it through bisoninsider or bisonville or gobison.com but I can't seem to find the link. *Could someone provide it for me? *Also, what is the cost? *I seem to remember it's around $8-10...is that right? *One more question, how's the video feed? *I don't want to pay for something that sucks....although anything video is better than no video...thanks is advance...to everyone going to the game, have fun....to all the Jacks fans that get to go, you lucky bastards....cheer loud and have a brew for me....

its $7.95. i think the video feed is great, but there is a link to check it if you want...here is the website...

Thanks, $7.95 will be well spent.

heymch86
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
KNDS Thunder Radio will have the broadcast free online at www.thunderradio.fm

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Also, if you are outside the radio area there is the option of listening to the game's radio broadcast for $4.95 on bison zone. For the extra three bucks I'd go for the gobison.com video feed, but it's an option.

ALPHAMALE
11-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Also, if you are outside the radio area there is the option of listening to the game's radio broadcast for $4.95 on bison zone. For the extra three bucks I'd go for the gobison.com video feed, but it's an option.

SDSU's radio feed is free on the internet, so I doubt too many people will purchase that. I think it will be video or nothing.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-14-2006, 04:47 PM
True, forgot about that. The radio broadcast is nice, but not worth $5 when you can get a video feed for an extra $3 or listen on the radio for free.

scottheck
11-15-2006, 04:06 AM
I am not available during game time >:(
How soon is the game archived? Can I watch it Sunday before I check the news services?

DenverBison05
11-15-2006, 04:08 AM
I am not available during game time >:(
How soon is the game archived? *Can I watch it Sunday before I check the news services?
Depends on when they put it up. I know the Cal Poly game wasnt archived until this morning.

Rabbitlivinginverm
12-22-2006, 05:16 PM

Can someone inform me of how to cancel this subscription??? I thought I had signed up for a 1 month deal but I just noticed that I was charged another 7.95 for this month???

imabison
12-22-2006, 05:19 PM

Can someone inform me of how to cancel this subscription??? *I thought I had signed up for a 1 month deal but I just noticed that I was charged another 7.95 for this month???

There appears to be a Customer Care Link where you fill in a form. *One of the selections is Billing Question.

They will probably be able to answer your questions, and assist you.

tcbison
12-22-2006, 05:43 PM

Can someone inform me of how to cancel this subscription??? *I thought I had signed up for a 1 month deal but I just noticed that I was charged another 7.95 for this month???

The same thing happened to me. They did cancel my account but I don't know if I will get the $7.95 back.