PDA

View Full Version : Everyone talks about M Williams in the NFL...what about...

RowdyRabbit
10-07-2012, 02:07 AM
I was a little hesitant to start a thread on this, but what the heck, it's just Bisonville. I was thinking today about this, most likely Williams will be defending recievers on sundays, but what do the Bison faithful think of Brocks chance at throwing to recievers on sunday in a couple years?

It's maybe a little premature, but the dude can flat out play ball. And what impresses me the most, he absolutely doesn't turn the ball over. What an incredible field general he has become. I don't know why he wouldn't have a chance.

I always think about former Blue Hen, (and the only FCS QB currently QB'ing NFL?) Joe Flacco's success. (Speaking of that, what happened to former Appy, Armanti Edwards?)

Anyhow, for comparison's sake;
Flacco's college numbers (2 yrs basically): 595-938, 41 td, 15 int, 7,046 yds
Jensen's college numbers so far (2 years basically): 362-578, 31 td, 6 int, 4515 yds

Flacco is taller, at 6'-6" to Brocks 6'-3", but that should be tall enough for the NFL.

What say you, Bisonville?

NDSUstudent
10-07-2012, 02:12 AM
One of relatives from Minneapolis who is a big Gopher fan was telling me the same thing today after the game, he was extremely impressed with Brock.

Kujava23
10-07-2012, 02:13 AM
I congratulated Brock today on how well he manages the game, reads defenses, and takes what the defense gives him. He has a strong arm and has all the throws.
He is a hard worker who keeps getting better too, who knows, He's a Winner---would assume he gets a shot

GOOD POINT

tjraider35
10-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Tony Romo also came from the FCS

td577
10-07-2012, 02:18 AM
I think he will get a shot in somebody's camp.

b15on
10-07-2012, 02:18 AM

Kurt Warner - Northern Iowa
Tony Romo - Eastern Illinois
Ryan Fitzpatrick - Havard
Tarvaris Jackson - Alabama State

RowdyRabbit
10-07-2012, 02:20 AM

Ahh yes, I forgot about Romo. (I am a Redskin fan, anything Cowboy is dead to me.)

Besides, Romo is terrible, I hope he's the Dallas starter for years to come!

And I realized Warner was, but he's retired. Didn't know about Fitzpatrick.

HerdBot
10-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Brock has potential. I think to get a shot from the FCS you need to be on a visible program. The exposure will help. Brock has "it ."

He also runs a pro style offense which is rare in a world of spread garbage . Brock just needs to keep doing what hes doing and getting better.

WFBisonFan
10-07-2012, 02:38 AM
This is a great question and a very difficult one to answer. I do think he has the tools to get at least a shot at being invited to a training camp when he's done dominating at NDSU. His vision of the field and his accuracy has certainly risen to the top of FCS. I wonder what everyone's thoughts are regarding his arm strength. I'm not talking about the basic routes, but the deep outs....that's one of the characteristics that Jon Gruden always says separates Saturday/Sunday QB's. Brock is a winner, and I hope he (along with other Bison players) at least get an opportunity.

56BISON73
10-07-2012, 02:58 AM
This is a great question and a very difficult one to answer. I do think he has the tools to get at least a shot at being invited to a training camp when he's done dominating at NDSU. His vision of the field and his accuracy has certainly risen to the top of FCS. I wonder what everyone's thoughts are regarding his arm strength. I'm not talking about the basic routes, but the deep outs....that's one of the characteristics that Jon Gruden always says separates Saturday/Sunday QB's. Brock is a winner, and I hope he (along with other Bison players) at least get an opportunity.

Hes going to have to put more zip on the ball with some of the routes that he now kind of lofts the ball. You let the ball hang up there a second too long its going to get picked off on the show.

steelbison
10-07-2012, 03:11 AM
How about Perry? Or our safeties. I do think Brock will get a camp shot. On offense Turner? Crockett?

Thoughts?

One thing is certain. The Junior class is the best ever T NDSU IMO

jimmyptubas
10-07-2012, 03:27 AM
How about Perry? Or our safeties. I do think Brock will get a camp shot. On offense Turner? Crockett?

Thoughts?

Still too early to say but Crocket and vraa look unstoppable.

thebigund
10-07-2012, 03:30 AM
I was a little hesitant to start a thread on this, but what the heck, it's just Bisonville. I was thinking today about this, most likely Williams will be defending recievers on sundays, but what do the Bison faithful think of Brocks chance at throwing to recievers on sunday in a couple years?

It's maybe a little premature, but the dude can flat out play ball. And what impresses me the most, he absolutely doesn't turn the ball over. What an incredible field general he has become. I don't know why he wouldn't have a chance.

I always think about former Blue Hen, (and the only FCS QB currently QB'ing NFL?) Joe Flacco's success. (Speaking of that, what happened to former Appy, Armanti Edwards?)

Anyhow, for comparison's sake;
Flacco's college numbers (2 yrs basically): 595-938, 41 td, 15 int, 7,046 yds
Jensen's college numbers so far (2 years basically): 362-578, 31 td, 6 int, 4515 yds

Flacco is taller, at 6'-6" to Brocks 6'-3", but that should be tall enough for the NFL.

What say you, Bisonville?

Flacco can throw the ball over 70 yards, Brock cannot. He's a very good QB but might not end up with the measurables that the NFL looks for in a QB. Winning like he does will go a long way though.

td577
10-07-2012, 03:34 AM

Thoughts?

Every game I think how much closer Turner is to playing on Sundays.

loudsilverado
10-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Flacco can throw the ball over 70 yards, Brock cannot. He's a very good QB but might not end up with the measurables that the NFL looks for in a QB. Winning like he does will go a long way though.

Isn't your asshole sore? 55-17? Ouch

Hammerhead
10-07-2012, 03:51 AM
It still blows my mind that there are 4 former Bison in the NFL right now if you count Veldman who is on injured reserve.

AjaxTheMighty
10-07-2012, 04:58 AM

So just as I was reading your post where you make people think you know what the heck you are talking about, I was rewatching the Bison game at the same time, I see Brock throw that long TD pass from the flea flicker. The line of scrimmage is at the Youngstown 46. The handoff exchange is at the Bison 48/49. Brock slips back to the Bison 42 yard line where Crockett flips it back to him. He makes the throw to Vraa where Vraa catches it at the 2 and falls into the end zone. That covers 60 yards in the air and if you watch, it certainly didn't look like Brock really used up too much power to get it there. I'd say based on video evidence you have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever. Boom roasted!

silkamilkamonico
10-07-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm not so sure about Brock. According to some of the UND analysts, he's an average, maybe a little above average QB, and that's it. I hear they have 2 very capable QB's though, so if we're talking about Brock, we might potentially have 3 players out of North Dakota schools. 2 from up North.

JSUBison
10-07-2012, 05:13 AM
I'm not so sure about Brock. According to some of the UND analysts, he's an average, maybe a little above average QB, and that's it. I hear they have 2 very capable QB's though, so if we're talking about Brock, we might potentially have 3 players out of North Dakota schools. 2 from up North.

Agree. Brock isn't as good as Jordin Sparks or whoever the heck is slinging the rock up north.

Gothmog
10-07-2012, 05:49 AM

Well, that TD pass to Vraa today was a seemingly effortless 50 yard frozen rope.

NDSU_grad
10-07-2012, 05:50 AM
I don't think Brock can make all the throws that's required of an NFL qb. Would love for him to prove me wrong though.

HandoEX
10-07-2012, 06:08 AM
I don't think Brock can make all the throws that's required of an NFL qb. Would love for him to prove me wrong though.
I think he can. He throws a great 10 yard out, releasing the ball before the receiver even comes close to his break. That seems to be a standard throw for the NFL QBs that plenty of college QBs struggle with. His arm strength isn't quite to NFL standards yet, but he is close with another year and a half to work. NFL scouts will love his decision making (few turnovers, high 3rd down conversion ratio) and straight up ability to win.

Future Hall of Fame Member for the Bison at the rate he is going. Glad he is a Bison!

EndZoneQB
10-07-2012, 06:16 AM
I think he can. He throws a great 10 yard out, releasing the ball before the receiver even comes close to his break. That seems to be a standard throw for the NFL QBs that plenty of college QBs struggle with. His arm strength isn't quite to NFL standards yet, but he is close with another year and a half to work. NFL scouts will love his decision making (few turnovers, high 3rd down conversion ratio) and straight up ability to win.

Future Hall of Fame Member for the Bison at the rate he is going. Glad he is a Bison!

If we are talking about him in the NFL, you cannot ignore his throwing mechanics. His arm is almost "half cocked" or something. And, even tho he has pretty good size, his release point is pretty low relative to size. All of this isn't a concern in college, but it definitely matters to scouts/teams.

NDSUBowler
10-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Man...I call myself a homer but some of you seem to take it to another level. Brock, IN MY OPINION, is nowhere near NFL-capable. He is a very efficient leader of our offense but that is about the extent of his abilities. I don't think he has the arm, nor the accuracy, that is required by an NFL QB. He fits in PERFECT with out system and we are all very lucky he is a Bison, but lets not all drink some kool-ade and think he is NFL caliber. Those listed above from FCS to NFL have extreme physical talents that Brock just doesn't seem to have. I look forward to Brock having a NDSU HOF type career and nothing more.

reformedUNDfan
10-07-2012, 10:50 AM
he will have a good shot at a free agent spot.

heagle, turner, vraa and smith, among others are all far more likely though.

1st&TennBison
10-07-2012, 10:59 AM
There isn't much love from the NFL when it comes to FCS QB's. I believe that if your going to get a shot in the NFL and your from a FCS school they are going to hold you to a higher (how much I'm not sure) standard, because they will be wondering why your not on a FBS school. They will probably want you to be highly physically gifted and without a doubt have great stats and third have a impressive win/loss record. Well Brock has a very impressive win/loss record. He is physically gifted but not anywhere near the top 10% of all college football in that area. Some of his stats are out of this world like completion %, and TD to interception ratio. And he might have a strong arm but not much zip on a lot of his passes (not sure how you can have one but not the other there), and he never seems to have many passing yards, and that is due in large to our offensive scheme of run first. IMHO, he might get a shot, but they won't give him much of a chance. Good thing is, that for the next year and a half he will probably keep getting better, it's just how much.

HandoEX
10-07-2012, 11:50 AM
How many starting left tackles in the NFL are from FCS schools? How many starting running backs? Defensive ends?

Probably about the same FBS vs FCS ratio for those starting positions as QB with three (Fitzpatrick, Romo, Flacco). Actually, I bet the ratio for starting FCS QBs in the NFL is higher than the average for other NFL positions.

td577
10-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Since the transition, each class has had a couple of guys get a chance in a nfl camp. I expect this trend to continue.

KilldeerBison
10-07-2012, 01:46 PM

This cinches it, Brock will be in the NFL. Almost everything this guy posts on bisonville is wrong. Thanks bigUNDies!

RowdyRabbit
10-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Very good analysis from people who are far more in the know than I. All I have to go on is his stats and seeing him once live ('11 in CAS) and a couple times on ESPN3.

If he keeps it up, his stats will be good enough, it was the other stuff I wasn't sure about. (Arm strength, throwing mechanics, that sort of stuff.)

Jude3
10-07-2012, 02:53 PM
This is just my two cents for whatever it's worth but, I don't think at this point it would be fair to compare Brock to Romo and Flacco. They've been in the league for a while now. I would think you have to look at guys like locker and ponder who are still new to the league. Does Brock have the skill set that those guys have (probably not imo) And that of course, is if you are hoping Brock could be a starting NFL qb.

Personally, I believe Brock has all of the major attributes like leadership, decision-making, pocket awareness etc. Of course those need to continue to improve however. As far as arm strength goes? Well I'm mixed on that. When he first started his arm seemed like an uncontrollable cannon (often overthrowing his targets) Now, he seems to purposefully loft his throws so that his receivers can adjust and have a catchable ball. NFL receivers could enable the zippy throws to be made I would think if he can get better accuracy on such throws.

In general I believe Brock is just a very solid college qb who could maybe get a shot at NFL camps. I don't necessarily agree with the idea that he's the next Warner or flacco. But I've learned to never say never because sometimes the craziest things can happen. /rant

A1pigskin
10-08-2012, 01:40 AM
I am curious what the CSU coach whispered in Brocks ear after the game. The coach sought Brock out.

HandoEX
10-08-2012, 02:48 AM
I bet he said "you were down".

Look where he played college ball...

http:/ http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_McElwain /

Professor Chaos
10-08-2012, 02:52 AM
There's a poster on AGS who's really plugged into the NFL scouting scene and the only NDSU prospects on his latest list are Williams, Billy Turner, and Sam Ojuri: Updated NFL Prospect List (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?112377-Updated-the-NFL-prospect-list)

I think Brock needs to improve his arm strength to get to the next level. He's got the measurables in terms of size though and he's still got over two years before he'll get put through the meat grinder of pre-draft workouts, etc so it's possible but he's not there yet. Another guy that I think has NFL potential and doesn't get talked about much is Carlton Littlejohn. He's listed at 216 so he'll either need to add some weight or move to safety in the NFL but I think he's got the athletic ability and the speed to translate to Sundays. He'd be draft class 2015 though so he's obviously got a long way to go but I think he's got one of the highest pro potentials on this team.

td577
10-08-2012, 05:30 AM
I think he has the arm strength but like already mentioned, his mechanics are not so good. The one thing we don't know is how good he will be 15 or so months from now when his college career is over. He has consistently improved since his first snap as a Bison and he already has multiple playoff wins and a ring. Granted, he is the product of a very good system but he still has to make the throws and still has to make the decisions. I think by this time next year, his throws will have more zip and he will be a lot closer to being a NFL type QB. While I don't know if he could ever make a regular season roster, I would put money on him getting invited to a training camp in 2014.

CAS4127
10-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Brock reminds me of Ponder!! Just sayin' for you slugs to consider. Relatively same offense, and many of through a are same.
Plus pros really on even more timing in routes/throws. Brock can make those same timing-route throws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEsocalledfan
10-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Brock reminds me of Ponder!! Just sayin' for you slugs to consider. Relatively same offense, and many of through a are same.
Plus pros really on even more timing in routes/throws. Brock can make those same timing-route throws.

I share the concerns of others about arm strength, but CAS makes a solid point. Brock reminds me a lot of Brad Johnson (not quite as tall). Brad was a backup in college, learned the Vikings offense, and excellent without a cannon, largely because he was so good at timing, read defenses well, and through a beautiful touch pass, even if it had a slight wobble. He also got a ring....

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
I share the concerns of others about arm strength, but CAS makes a solid point. Brock reminds me a lot of Brad Johnson (not quite as tall). Brad was a backup in college, learned the Vikings offense, and excellent without a cannon, largely because he was so good at timing, read defenses well, and through a beautiful touch pass, even if it had a slight wobble. He also got a ring....

Brock has all of the tangibles of an NFL QB, including arm strength. As someone mentioned earlier, he is holding his throws back so his receivers can latch onto the ball.

IMO, the only limiting factor for Brock in the NFL is can he adapt to the speed of the game. We'll never know the answer to this question unless/untill he gets a shot on a NFL team.

gizmo
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
The way the Bison are playing it's hard to find anybody who shouldn't get a shot at the NFL! Just kidding, if course, but there are different "stars" almost every week.

Specifically on Jensen, almost every week there's another "great" QB taking the field against the Bison and every week Brock Jensen comes away playing better than the other guy and the Bison win. It's almost Tebow-esque!

rudabaux
10-08-2012, 01:21 PM
When I saw this thread, arm strength was the first thing I thought of. Guess others did too. Huge Jensen fan and hope he gets a "look". Watch the film/highlights on his long balls to Vraa over the past 5 games-3 or 4 of them if I remember correctly. Vraa is waiting for the ball to get to him. Either Vraa is SUPER fast(which I know his speed is good) or Jensen can't get the ball ahead of the receiver.

BisonFan2010
10-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Brock had the arm strength and touch to put the ball where it needs to be. In the earlier games Brock would over throw Vraa. He's putting it up where he'll either hit Vraa in stride or it's a jump ball and he trust Vraa to be the one to come down with it. Same with his outside throws. He's throwing it up where his receivers use their vertical to grab the ball or it's going out of bounds. No chance of an interception. Look at that throw to Gebhart on the second drive on 3rd and 7.

Bisonator98
10-08-2012, 03:03 PM

This ^^^. He and Ponder look almost identical. I think he has a shot to play on Sunday's. Certainly won't be drafted, but could very likely get a FA tryout in someones camp, then it's up to him to impress. Arm strength is a little over rated, there have been several very good NFL qb's with questionable arm strength, Joe Montana being one of them. The single most important aspect of a QB is accuracy, Brock has it. He is hitting 70% of his passes and does not turn the ball over. Those traits can make up for arm strength. Here is a good article to back that up.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1212100-why-accuracy-not-arm-strength-is-most-important-for-todays-nfl-quarterbacks

thebigund
10-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Checkdown Charley?

BlueBisonRock
10-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Checkdown Charley?

Hey there stripey! How you doing today? Another toe to toe adventure this weekend, I see. Don't cha just love morale victories!!!

Go Whioux!

56BISON73
10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Brock had the arm strength and touch to put the ball where it needs to be. In the earlier games Brock would over throw Vraa. He's putting it up where he'll either hit Vraa in stride or it's a jump ball and he trust Vraa to be the one to come down with it. Same with his outside throws. He's throwing it up where his receivers use their vertical to grab the ball or it's going out of bounds. No chance of an interception. Look at that throw to Gebhart on the second drive on 3rd and 7.

The jump balls on his long throws are IMO because its under thrown and the receiver has to slow down which allows the D-back to catch up. Even on the flea flicker. Watch it again.

BisonFan2010
10-08-2012, 10:11 PM
I never said it wasn't under thrown but it wasn't because of arm strength. They'll get the timing it figured out and by the end of the season you'll see Brock drop that right into Vraa's hands as he steps into the endzone untouched.

coloradobison
10-08-2012, 10:22 PM
I never said it wasn't under thrown but it wasn't because of arm strength. They'll get the timing it figured out and by the end of the season you'll see Brock drop that right into Vraa's hands as he steps into the endzone untouched.

From where Brock threw it, to where Vraa caught it was 50 yards - I wonder how much more Brock has in the arm - most of the deep balls I remember haven't been to much longer or shorter.

AjaxTheMighty
10-08-2012, 10:56 PM
When I saw this thread, arm strength was the first thing I thought of. Guess others did too. Huge Jensen fan and hope he gets a "look". Watch the film/highlights on his long balls to Vraa over the past 5 games-3 or 4 of them if I remember correctly. Vraa is waiting for the ball to get to him. Either Vraa is SUPER fast(which I know his speed is good) or Jensen can't get the ball ahead of the receiver.

You need to go back and watch the file flea flicker then. A poster on here said it was 50 yards, it was about 60, maybe a yard less. That's it. Also, he didn't appear to throw with his all. He didn't make a real powerful step forward. Based on that throw alone, there is nary a doubt in his arm strength. But it is easy to doubt the arm strength of QBs in a west coast type offense as Brock is. Besides arm strength isn't a deciding factor for NFL scouts. It is nice to have if you have a QB who can use it, but arm strength isn't everything. Just ask Byron Russell.

JustinTyem
10-08-2012, 11:15 PM
You need to go back and watch the file flea flicker then. A poster on here said it was 50 yards, it was about 60, maybe a yard less. That's it. Also, he didn't appear to throw with his all. He didn't make a real powerful step forward. Based on that throw alone, there is nary a doubt in his arm strength. But it is easy to doubt the arm strength of QBs in a west coast type offense as Brock is. Besides arm strength isn't a deciding factor for NFL scouts. It is nice to have if you have a QB who can use it, but arm strength isn't everything. Just ask Byron Russell.Do you remember this play last year???? 2174

THEsocalledfan
10-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Checkdown Charley?

no surprise a und fan knows nothing about Vikings football. Watch Brad from 1995 and1996 before you make dumb comments. And how about Randy mosses debut game in 1998.

SDbison
10-08-2012, 11:32 PM
I am curious what the CSU coach whispered in Brocks ear after the game. The coach sought Brock out. Part of the conversation was complimentary of Brocks play and the other part was a request made to Brock regarding the CSU coaches ala mater........Eastern Washington.

CAS4127
10-09-2012, 12:01 AM
For those of you suggesting "under-throws"-->it's more about getting the ball out earlier. That will come.

stevdock
10-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Don't pro QB's get measured a lot by their throws on 15 yard outs?? He sure has been throwing a lot of those the last two weeks in particular. Maybe I'm wrong but some of them look like long slow passes. Now to his credit I don't think any have been deflected (except for maybe the last one Saturday), but some have been due to the WR shielding the defender. The one thing they better be doing is setting up a chair route because eventually the defense will be jumping that route big time.

AjaxTheMighty
10-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Do you remember this play last year???? 2174

Yes! But can't remember who he threw to. Was it DJ?

tolnabison
10-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Yes! But can't remember who he threw to. Was it DJ?
I am pretty sure it was Bruhn.

AjaxTheMighty
10-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Do you remember this play last year???? 2174

But but but his arm strength just isn't there! How did he do it?

JustinTyem
10-09-2012, 01:41 AM
But but but his arm strength just isn't there! How did he do it?He just needs more Bison Milk,cause Wisconsin Milk and Cheese isnt enough,LoL

thebigund
10-09-2012, 01:41 AM
no surprise a und fan knows nothing about Vikings football. Watch Brad from 1995 and1996 before you make dumb comments. And how about Randy mosses debut game in 1998.
Right, he didn't have a noodle arm and didn't check the ball down 90% of the time. You're right.

JustinTyem
10-09-2012, 02:08 AM
There is only 1 problem of Brocks Throwing mechanics,and the bads can be fixed and then NFL Coaches will flock to see him play. Picture 1, shows the 1 problem he needs to fix........... http://photos.bisonillustrated.com/Bison-Illustrated/Football/2012-NDSU-vs-YSU/25783932_ZnVjdM#!i=2133284169&k=q2ft6dT

AjaxTheMighty
10-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Right, he didn't have a noodle arm and didn't check the ball down 90% of the time. You're right.

You are thinking about Randal Cunningham with the noodle arm.

EndZoneQB
10-09-2012, 02:23 AM
You are thinking about Randal Cunningham with the noodle arm.

Um...Randall had a cannon...

Bison03
10-09-2012, 04:32 AM
If my calculations are correct, Brock's record when he has started is a rediculous 23-4 including 19-1 in his last 20 starts. Some guys have more yards, more touchdowns, and a higher completion percentage; but I'll take a guy who just goes out there and wins any day.

Rynomite
10-09-2012, 06:25 AM

Thoughts?

I see Brock being selected in the later rounds as a backup... After three championships and the numbers he consistently shows, he will have more than a chance of just attending training camp. I mean.. I went to high school with three guys who got a training camp shot. They weren't even that good and one even got a ring. Hopefully he will go to Chicago (I hate GB, but would love to see him step in after Rodgers breaks his neck from temper tantrums). The one thing I know, is that he can adapt very quickly. He did it freshman year and got robbed on that dumb red field. He is smart, studies hard and he will choose a team with solid O line. When he gets his chance, he will shine.

Williams showed great adversity coming back from surgery and making the big runs in the last two weeks. Could see him returning some punts, but he also needs to grow. Vraa has the size, accuracy and talent to get a shot. He is solid. Crockett.. Well, we will see how he evolves. But he is definitely one of my favorites to watch.

AjaxTheMighty
10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Um...Randall had a cannon...

He did have a cannon, and we was one of the most fun QBs to watch ever, but his throwing motion was slow and weird and he rarely threw a spiral. Mainly jump balls to Randy. Rembember the year after the 98 season everyone was all of a sudden worred about his slow throwing motion? He had it his whole career. Watch these freakish highlights of him, but at the 2:50 mark is when they talk about his resurgence as a Viking. Also, you get to see his weird throwing motion in slow mo. (And someone said Brock has 1 issue that the NFL will need to fix) Not saying he was bad or anything. On the contrary, but he had a woobly arm throwing motion. Now back to Bison football!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_LBb6skrSE&safe=active