PDA

View Full Version : Beat Indiana State

yellowstreak
10-06-2012, 09:05 PM
crap...........

CaBisonFan
10-06-2012, 09:07 PM
The toughest games of the regular season have probably already been won. Illinois State on the road is the toughest game left on the schedule. I think the Bizon have a pretty good chance to go undefeated this regular season.

A few potential stumbles left...especially SDSU...but it's certainly possible.

thebigund
10-06-2012, 09:10 PM
A few potential stumbles left...especially SDSU...but it's certainly possible.
They love taking steaming shits on perfect NDSU seasons, too bad it's not the final game of the season.

jimmyptubas
10-06-2012, 09:15 PM
I think SDSU at home shouldn't be too bad but ISU-R on the road wont' be a cup cake....most likely we will already have the MVFC won or share it with YSU like we did UNI last year.

JustinTyem
10-06-2012, 09:18 PM
SHUT this Thread Down!!!!!!!!!!! What happens when this kind of stuff is brought up,just like pitcher has a no-no going!!!! Dont talk about,its Bad Karma

BadlandsBison
10-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Who started this thread? Slap them with the jinx glove :)

thebigund
10-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Why isn't this thread call 15-0??????

tony
10-06-2012, 09:22 PM
They love taking steaming shits on perfect NDSU seasons, too bad it's not the final game of the season.

Perfect seasons, something that no living UND fan has experienced. :)

Only game that matters right now is Indiana State.

JustinTyem
10-06-2012, 09:24 PM
The toughest games of the regular season have probably already been won. Illinois State on the road is the toughest game left on the schedule. I think the Bizon have a pretty good chance to go undefeated this regular season.Neg Rep Check!!!!

344Johnson
10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Bison are pretty dang good.

1bizon1
10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Don't go there!!

thebigund
10-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Perfect seasons, something that no living UND fan has experienced. :)

Only game that matters right now is Indiana State.
Perfect season end with national championships not 0 losses. Especially when you lose a game on a blocked FG returned for a TD...... in 2001......

1st&TennBison
10-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Perfect season end with national championships not 0 losses. Especially when you lose a game on a blocked FG returned for a TD...... in 2001......

Actually the perfect season is seeing the Sioux not make the playoffs.

stevdock
10-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Next weeks game I expect to be a big one to be honest. Should we win, yes but are we going to come in with a post-homecoming hangover?? We've seen it before. I think this team has way too much pride in themselves to do that though.

THEsocalledfan
10-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Actually the perfect season is seeing the Sioux not make the playoffs.

First, there is no team name Sioux. Second, the WHo will never again be a factor in football with NDSU back to offering full scholies and being 70 miles away. Honestly, why would any player play for them if they could play for NDSU?

td577
10-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Just about everyone getting significant playing time for the Bison this year had huge parts in last season's run. I really think last year's ysu game really hit home about taking these games one at a time for these guys. The great thing about taking the ysu loss last year is there is something bigger to achieve this year. One game at a time and I think the final record will be very impressive. I can talk about later, but the players are the ones taking the field each week and almost half way through the regular season, they look like they are on a mission.

Mr. Burgundy
10-06-2012, 11:13 PM
First, there is no team name Sioux. Second, the WHo will never again be a factor in football with NDSU back to offering full scholies and being 70 miles away. Honestly, why would any player play for them if they could play for NDSU?

Because I wanted my son to be able to play.

Thanks, Joel Mollberg Sr.

CaBisonFan
10-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Nothing wrong with this thread. The players know that they can get tripped up by anyone.

The intensity that they learned about in last year's playoffs is paying big dividends now.

The Bison are incredibly tough mentally.

The ball-control offensive philosophy has been enhanced with an improved passing game. The defense doesn't have the pressure of having to shut teams out...but they're still extremely athletic, intense, and well-coached.

We are better than last year...but we can still be beaten.

BadlandsBison
10-07-2012, 12:11 AM

Lulz I'm glad we have you to tell us hows its done.

Moving right along...how is ISUB's qb this year? Obviously Bell is gonna get his carries. And their d-line was solid last year, but seems like they graduated that good DE

A1pigskin
10-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Indiana has one of the best RB; however, the team is struggling at QB.

HerdBot
10-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Southern Illinois looked pretty damn good today. Shutting out the Red Turds is impressive

HerdBot
10-07-2012, 01:36 AM

The UNDies defensive machine is running at full tilt. 35 points allowed at HALF TIME!

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Indiana has one of the best RB; however, the team is struggling at QB.

Indiana State is totally 1-dimensional. They will not beat the Bison.

Might not be a 48-7 blowout but the Bison will win easily.

MNLonghorn10
10-07-2012, 01:47 AM
montana st losing to uc davis lmao

90 BISON
10-07-2012, 02:46 AM
montana st losing to uc davis lmao

Score and where I can find it.

Please and thank you.

BisonNation11
10-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Score and where I can find it.

Please and thank you.

UC just missed on a 4th down with 25 seconds to go. Game over. MSt wins

90 BISON
10-07-2012, 02:54 AM
UC just missed on a 4th down with 25 seconds to go. Game over. MSt wins

Dang! Thanks for the update.

HandoEX
10-07-2012, 02:25 PM
I hope EWU wins a lot of games, but loses to the Bobcats. I think this could boost the chances of getting EWU to Fargo for some sweeeeeeet playoff revenge!

Tatanka
10-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I hope EWU wins a lot of games, but loses to the Bobcats. I think this could boost the chances of getting EWU to Fargo for some sweeeeeeet playoff revenge!this x1000

SDSUAlum08
10-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Indiana State is totally 1-dimensional. They will not beat the Bison.

Might not be a 48-7 blowout but the Bison will win easily.

I watched the entire State-Indiana State game. Bell is all they have and their QB struggles. I'm guessing you win 20+.

Impressive win yesterday.

MNLonghorn10
10-07-2012, 02:39 PM
I hope EWU wins a lot of games, but loses to the Bobcats. I think this could boost the chances of getting EWU to Fargo for some sweeeeeeet playoff revenge!

i hope we see some regional teams for the playoffs..not teams from out east.

HandoEX
10-07-2012, 03:07 PM
i hope we see some regional teams for the playoffs..not teams from out east.
I don't care where they are from, as long as the teams we host are good or Eastern Washington. There will absolutely not be any regional teams in the playoffs except maaaaaybe SDSU.

BisonNeil
10-07-2012, 03:29 PM
The toughest games of the regular season have probably already been won. Illinois State on the road is the toughest game left on the schedule. I think the Bizon have a pretty good chance to go undefeated this regular season.

If I heard the late Al McGuire say it once, I heard him say it a dozen times. He always maintained the best thing that can happen to a talented team before a tournament is for them to lose late in the season. The loss lossens them up, proves to them they can be beaten and that they have to become more focused and work harder. I firmly believe last years loss to YSU did just that for the 2011 Bison.

Least we not forget, good teams do lose. See the FBS standings. Three of the top five in the country lost yesterday. If you beat yourself, as many have said on this board, you can lose. The last time the Bison did that they lost, and it can happen to any team at any level.

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2012, 11:09 PM
If I heard the late Al McGuire say it once, I heard him say it a dozen times. He always maintained the best thing that can happen to a talented team before a tournament is for them to lose late in the season. The loss lossens them up, proves to them they can be beaten and that they have to become more focused and work harder. I firmly believe last years loss to YSU did just that for the 2011 Bison.

Least we not forget, good teams do lose. See the FBS standings. Three of the top five in the country lost yesterday. If you beat yourself, as many have said on this board, you can lose. The last time the Bison did that they lost, and it can happen to any team at any level.

Marshall was the last FCS team to go undefeated at 15-0, it definitely can be done. Screw the loss. If a team is focused week to week then it will happen.

BisonNation11
10-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Like I said previously somewhere on this board, last year's lost will sit with this team through this season and the next. The now junior class will forever have that game burned into their brains and provide the drive and realization they need to stay hungry. I'm not drinking the kool-aid and I don't have the green and gold glasses on, but barring injuries I don't see this team losing a game for the next two years. Just too hungry, determined, and fundamentally sound.

Bisonwinagn
10-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Marshall was the last FCS team to go undefeated at 15-0, it definitely can be done. Screw the loss. If a team is focused week to week then it will happen.

I agree losses do nothing to help a team in football and can only hurt their playoff seed. McGuire was probably refering to basketball where a loss means nothing for playoffs.

CAS4127
10-08-2012, 12:36 AM
Going undefeated should always be goal. Losses help nothing, period. Dumb to even think it would be good for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56BISON73
10-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Going undefeated should always be goal. Losses help nothing, period. Dumb to even think it would be good for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This!!!!!!!!

BadlandsBison
10-08-2012, 12:43 AM
I don't care where they are from, as long as the teams we host are good or Eastern Washington. There will absolutely not be any regional teams in the playoffs except maaaaaybe SDSU.

Montana State should count as regional. Get them to the dome!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

56BISON73
10-08-2012, 12:48 AM
I like it when the eastern teams come here thinking they are going to run over us. Why play local teams? We already know them.

skolbrother
10-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Would like Montana State in Fargo. Want dome advantage on them.

IzzyFlexion
10-08-2012, 03:45 AM

As most of you know, I am by no means a childish person......but if that happened I may be inclined to buy a couple boxes of feminine hygiene prodects to launch at the EWU sidelines.

-I actually would never do that...............or would I?

BisonNation11
10-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Bring on the new blood teams! They all under-estimate us and seem to be the gold that paves the road to Frisco. Local teams know us and understand how they should play us (of course execution has a lot to do with it).

b15on
10-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Bison Video Blog: NDSU vs. Indiana State preview

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/2012/10/08/bison-video-blog-ndsu-vs-indiana-state-preview/

Rynomite
10-09-2012, 07:46 AM

I think this is obvious... And it's nice to see the secondaries get a chance to prep for their future too. We may be looking at 4-5 back-to-back championships with our recruitment classes! It's good to be a Bison!

JustinTyem
10-13-2012, 10:19 PM
SHUT this Thread Down!!!!!!!!!!! What happens when this kind of stuff is brought up,just like pitcher has a no-no going!!!! Dont talk about,its Bad KarmaThanks Yellowstreak

Bisonguy
10-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks Yellowstreak

Don't worry, I buried 2 pig knuckles 5 chicken feathers and a half burned beeswax candle wrapped in bacon a shady spot in the backyard to counter Yellowstreak's post. This performance falls completely on the team.

yellowstreak
10-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks Yellowstreak

I blame you for not believing in the Bison. Good job.

BisonNeil
10-14-2012, 03:37 PM
I think this is obvious... And it's nice to see the secondaries get a chance to prep for their future too. We may be looking at 4-5 back-to-back championships with our recruitment classes! It's good to be a Bison!

Say what? Okay, give this boy the homer of the year award, which is no small feat to win on this board. Congrats to you!