PDA

View Full Version : Question on reprinting tickets

bisonwest
10-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be and will not be able to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!

TAILG8R
10-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I don't believe you can do that, but I don't know for sure. Tickets did just become available in the ticket exchange - face value too.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?28587-Last-minute-2-available-for-YSU

NDSUstudent
10-06-2012, 12:55 AM
I'd call the ticket office or stop by there tomorrow morning. I'd bet they could work something out, especially if you are a season ticket holder.

Tatanka
10-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be a will to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!Talk to the ticket office tomorrow. I'm sure they will accommodate you. If nothing else, it's unlikely the ticket takers will look that close.

bisonwest
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Talk to the ticket office tomorrow. I'm sure they will accommodate you. If nothing else, it's unlikely the ticket takers will look that close. I hope you are right. Does anyone know What time the ticket office opens tomorrow?

hattonbison
10-06-2012, 01:11 AM
You will be able to pay the difference at the ticket window. I checked on this last year.

TAILG8R
10-06-2012, 01:12 AM
You will be able to pay the difference at the ticket window. I checked on this last year.

Glad to be wrong.

bisonwest
10-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Thanks guys!

Rynomite
10-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be and will not be able to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!

Best of luck! I think whether you are at the game or at a bar/restaurant for the game, it will be fun. Make sure you tailgate though!